BFP: 2/1/16  MC 2/8/16 @ 5wks

BFP: 5/22/16 RAINBOW BABY

EDD: 1/30/2017 *IT'S A GIRL!!!!* 

Kirsten Grace 1/20/17                            

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: FFFC!!!* 11/4

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Watched Disney's Beauty and the Beast last night, after 15+ years since the last time.

Totally underwhelmed. Pixar has ruined me. Pretty much the only part I liked was the "Be our guest" song and the Snowball fight scene.

Okay them are fighting words.... :P  

Eeep! Moved it to randoms! Sorry. Thought it would go better there....

It was just so weird. I remembered loving that movie when I was younger. Guess I'm too cynical in my old age ;)
    The original: Aug2013
    The remix: Feb2017
    The encore: coming Oct2019

• Options
    While I am obviously not happy we're dealing with issues with the baby I have more than passed the point in my pregnancy where I just don't care about work stuff and I am not mad at all about the amount of time I am spending not at work. Also my FIL drove me to my appointment this morning and I told MH to have him stop and get me an iced coffee even though we had to leave the house at like 7:15 and I let him pay for parking. 
  • Options
    It sounds like everyone has a case of senioritis! 
  • Options
    I also am having trouble finding motivation at work, I just can't wait to be at home snuggling this little guy. Sadly I just found out that in a month I need to do a presentation in front of all the bosses and my peers showing my accomplishments for the last 6 months and I'm starting to worry that it is now going to be quite obvious that work was not on the top of my priority list lately... 
    Me: 33 | DH: 34
    Married: October, 19, 2015
    EDD 2/22/17 <3 DS1 born on 3/2/17
    EDD 3/8/20 <3 DS2 born on 3/10/20
    EDD 11/24/23
    (Formerly Marriedhamstermom Feb ‘17)

• Options
    I am so sick and tried of people asking me how I'm doing/feeling. I might lose it on the next person that asks. I know they mean well, but jesus, I don't need to be asked 20 times day. "I'm Alright" by Kenny Loggings came on the radio this morning and it was such a perfect fit.
    Me. Too. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @WinchesterGirl I'm stealing Febuladies. That is happening.

+1 to not wanting to be at work. But one of my campaigns is hitting a high point so I am going to be working overtime until Christmas. #ugh

I have no FFFC. I am boring.
  • Options
    I dress way more fashionable while pregnant than I do while not pregnant. 
  • Options
    +1 to dressing way better preggers than not. My fashion sense is way more on point with maternity clothes apparently.

ME: 25, DH: 27

TTC #1 since 09/2015

Miscarriage @ 10 wks 02/28/2016

BFP 05/28/2016!

• Options
    So a few years back my girlfriends and I went to dinner at this sushi place. Afterwards,  we hit up a bar that was super packed. We were hanging out and all of a sudden I had the urge to fart. The bar was loud so I thought I'll go ahead and let it out (my farts rarely ever stink). 
    So I let it out and it is the longest STINKIEST fart I have ever farted. 
    Not exaggerating. ...it was like somebody threw a stink bomb in the room and everyone in the entire bar ran outside for fresh air.  
    Of course,  nobody knew it was me. They all assumed it was a stink bomb. 
    I have no idea what was in that sushi but it's not even like my stomach was upset. Just had to let that gas out, man! BTW, I've never eaten there again.  

• Options
    I have an FFFC this week!

2 nights ago, I woke up in a coughing fit and peed myself a little. I knew it would only get worse because the coughing wasn't stopping anytime soon so I grabbed my bottle of water to help soothe the cough and sat on the toilet to prevent more accidents. 

So i was sitting on a toilet, coughing like mad, sipping my bottle of water while peeing here and there. Wow, #classy.
    I've done this too  :|
    Married: 12/2015
    Me: 37 - H: 39
    TTC#1: 01/2016
    BFP: 06/18/2016 - EDD: 02/20/2017 - Born: 01/27/2017

• Options
    +1 to superficial with looks. I loved being pregnant with my first but I weigh more this time around and I hate my body. I also hate when people tell me I can't have body issues because I weigh less than them. 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    AfKash said:
    So a few years back my girlfriends and I went to dinner at this sushi place. Afterwards,  we hit up a bar that was super packed. We were hanging out and all of a sudden I had the urge to fart. The bar was loud so I thought I'll go ahead and let it out (my farts rarely ever stink). 
    So I let it out and it is the longest STINKIEST fart I have ever farted. 
    Not exaggerating. ...it was like somebody threw a stink bomb in the room and everyone in the entire bar ran outside for fresh air.  
    Of course,  nobody knew it was me. They all assumed it was a stink bomb. 
    I have no idea what was in that sushi but it's not even like my stomach was upset. Just had to let that gas out, man! BTW, I've never eaten there again.  
    Really? The whole bar? Wow. 
  • Options
    @kswiger06 if I can listen to a 20 minute speech about what happened in paw patrol you should be able to pretend your interested in something your kid is passionate about :p 
    I am with that dirty b up there. If my kid wanted to school me (in a respectful manner) I would be like, let's do this! Especially if the 20+ minutes saves me from doing housework and my kid from screen time.

<3 DD1- Aug11 <3o:) Angel Baby- June13, said goodbye Oct12 o:)<3 DD2- Aug13 <3<3 DD3- due Feb17 <3

• Options
    Yep. Pregnancy is rough. I've always been small and now I feel like a freaking whale. If I was all belly like last time around it wouldn't bother me so much, but so much is going to my hips and ass and it's just not fun!!!