Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Upset

Is it normal to feel sad if i lose the pregnancy at 5th week? It is so hard to pretend nothing had happened....it is so difficult to even focus on my daily life without feeling sad.

I only got to know from the nurse that i was a borderline pregnant after my miscarriage. It was our first attempt trying for a child and it ended up in this manner. My partner did not even believe me because he thought that i was having my regular menses and how can i be so lucky to get pregnant at our first attempt. It is sad to be coping this alone. why would he thinks that im lying about my miscarriage....:(

Re: Upset

• Options
    It is normal to feel any way that you do. Just because it happened early doesn't make it any less important. I'm sorry for your loss. 
    Me: 39 DH: 39
    CP 1/25/16 4.5 weeks, developed Graves' disease
  • Options
     I lost mine at 6 weeks and was devastated.  You get into a mindset about what comes next and then it all comes crashing down.  Nobody can dictate how you should feel or how much time to heal.  Sending positive vibes your way.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am sorry that you have to cope alone.  I think how you feel is how you feel.  There is no right/wrong answer.  I knew something was wrong when I went in at my 8 week u/s and I was completely heartbroken.   Mind you I didn't even let myself be attached to the idea of being pregnant yet since I know how high the rates of mc are.  
    ***TW***
    Me: 36  DH:35
    Married: 7/10/2016
    TTC#1 - May 2016
    BFP 9/6/2016 - Missed MC 10/20/2016  
    BFP 5/5/2017  - CP
    IVF #1 - June 2017  - Transferred 1 fresh 4 AA embryo.  7/9 Beta #1 - 161 
    <3 Adam <3 Born on 3/18/18

• Options
    There's no right or wrong way to feel. give yourself time to grieve whichever way feels good for you, hugs. 
    I'm 29, husband is 30
    Together since 2006
    Married 01.17.15  <3

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers