Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Upset

Is it normal to feel sad if i lose the pregnancy at 5th week? It is so hard to pretend nothing had happened....it is so difficult to even focus on my daily life without feeling sad.

I only got to know from the nurse that i was a borderline pregnant after my miscarriage. It was our first attempt trying for a child and it ended up in this manner. My partner did not even believe me because he thought that i was having my regular menses and how can i be so lucky to get pregnant at our first attempt. It is sad to be coping this alone. why would he thinks that im lying about my miscarriage....:(

Re: Upset

• It is normal to feel any way that you do. Just because it happened early doesn't make it any less important. I'm sorry for your loss. 
    Me: 39 DH: 39
    CP 1/25/16 4.5 weeks, developed Graves' disease
  •  I lost mine at 6 weeks and was devastated.  You get into a mindset about what comes next and then it all comes crashing down.  Nobody can dictate how you should feel or how much time to heal.  Sending positive vibes your way.
  • Loading the player...
  • I am sorry that you have to cope alone.  I think how you feel is how you feel.  There is no right/wrong answer.  I knew something was wrong when I went in at my 8 week u/s and I was completely heartbroken.   Mind you I didn't even let myself be attached to the idea of being pregnant yet since I know how high the rates of mc are.  
    ***TW***
    Me: 36  DH:35
    Married: 7/10/2016
    TTC#1 - May 2016
    BFP 9/6/2016 - Missed MC 10/20/2016  
    BFP 5/5/2017  - CP
    IVF #1 - June 2017  - Transferred 1 fresh 4 AA embryo.  7/9 Beta #1 - 161 
    <3 Adam <3 Born on 3/18/18

• There's no right or wrong way to feel. give yourself time to grieve whichever way feels good for you, hugs. 
    I'm 29, husband is 30
    Together since 2006
    Married 01.17.15  <3

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers