February 2017 Moms

I guess your life/story

13»

Re: I guess your life/story

• @kswiger06 you're like a sweeter, legit Miss Cleo ;) 
  • @FishyMom Kswiger is too nice for that!! But I love your roast of a fictional person :-) 
  • Loading the player...
  • I don't want to hijack the thread, so I'll add it to the fall food thread! @mommabean and @FishyMom
    Rainbow baby Dean is due 2/17/17!
  • homemake said:
    Should we now roast everybody? There's too much good here! 

but i I love it.  <3
    This reminds me of TB post secrets that happened a few years ago.  That was brutal.

Big Bro 7/14/13
    Little Bro 2/6/17

Pregnancy Ticker   
  • FishyMom said:
    @FishyMom Kswiger is too nice for that!! But I love your roast of a fictional person :-) 
    Yes... let's call them a "fictional" person. ;)

She totally is too sweet to say something like that. She would find the good in that person. 
    I had a quick panic moment wondering if I was your fictional person, but then realized that would be spinning the conversation in my direction, thus fulfilling the description ;) 
    For real though, your "fictional" person actually does make me think of a few bumpies :p 
  • homemake said:
    Should we now roast everybody? There's too much good here! 

but i I love it.  <3
    This reminds me of TB post secrets that happened a few years ago.  That was brutal.
    Omg I forgot about those!!!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I feel like that was a pretty accurate description! I don't know how you do it, but reading everyone's descriptions I can totally see there's too!
    . Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • srscott3 said:
    FishyMom said:
    @FishyMom Kswiger is too nice for that!! But I love your roast of a fictional person :-) 

She totally is too sweet to say something like that. She would find the good in that person. 
    I had a quick panic moment wondering if I was your fictional person, but then realized that would be spinning the conversation in my direction, thus fulfilling the description ;) 
    For real though, your "fictional" person actually does make me think of a few bumpies :p 
    Hahaha. I think it's my inner fear that this is how you all see me. 
    ******************** BFP Warning *******************

I'm 29 and DH is 32 we have a MFI (low count) 
    IVF #1 starting in August. ER 9/5/13 23 eggs we are fertilizing 15. 9 frozen
    ET 9/10 - transferred 1 perfect 5AA blast
    7dp5dt BFP ~~ Beta on 9/19 - 77.4 Beta #2 on 9/21 - 357
    Low heartbeat on 10/7 86, lower heartbeat on 10/11 76, no heartbeat 10/14/13. D&C 10/15/13
    Tests revealed MTHFR c677t mutation, put on Folgard.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    FET #1 1/6/14 - 4BB blast - BFN
    FET #2 - 3/3/14 - 5AB Blast -- Beta #1 3/12 - 152 -- Beta #2 3/14 - 358
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    FET #3 06/09/16 - 5AB Blast - Beta #1 6/18- 245 -- Beta #2 06/20 - 600
     PAIF/SAIF/PAL/SAL welcome!

• kswiger06kswiger06 member
    edited October 2016
    FishyMom said:
    srscott3 said:
    FishyMom said:

I don't imagine anyone being as heinous as your "fictional" person, that im wondering who it was modeled after.

Edited because I didn't make any sense
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • FishyMom said:
    srscott3 said:
    FishyMom said:

I don't see you that way! You're good :-)
  • Wow, this has been quite the interesting conversation! I am amazed at @kswiger06 's ability!! I'm probably not active enough, but I would definitely be curious to hear what your impression of me is!

ME: 25, DH: 27

TTC #1 since 09/2015

Miscarriage @ 10 wks 02/28/2016

BFP 05/28/2016!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • In, please! This is rad. 
    Married: 2011
    TTC #1: 3/2016
    Me 39 - DH 44
    BFP 5/27/16 EDD 1/30/17
    DD born 2/3/17
  • These are so nice, do mine! 
  • These are really awesome! 
    Married: 12/2015
    Me: 37 - H: 39
    TTC#1: 01/2016
    BFP: 06/18/2016 - EDD: 02/20/2017 - Born: 01/27/2017

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'll do more of these hopefully tomorrow :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @kswiger06 Looks like you have your hands full on TB lately! Hopefully you at least semi enjoy telling us all how you picture us!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @kswiger06 - love it <3 you should be a writer I swear, or the next Ms Cleo  ;)

• what a fun thread!  sadly I'm probably too new here to guess or be guessed!
  • LilyASF42 said:
    what a fun thread!  sadly I'm probably too new here to guess or be guessed!
    I've been trying to go in order... so just keep talking and I'll come up with something by then lol  ;)
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @fourPsinapod Hahahahahaha! Make him pay for that one ;-)
  • @kswiger06 I'll bite. when you get the chance i'd love to hear your perception of me. :)
    Me: 36, H: 37
    FTM, 2 Furbabies
    married 03/17/07
    lived in Houston, Austin, Los Angeles and NYC
    due: 2/15/17
  • @kswiger06 I can be your requester #406 if you get the time & inspiration :D
    Me: 31  H: 32
    Married: 10/10
    EDD: 8/27/16  MMC 1/16
    Rainbow Boy: 2/04/17
    TTC: 4/18 BFP: 1/2/19
    EDD: 9/6/19
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • This is really fun to read! Feel free to do me, though I am pretty new so you probably don't have much of an opinion of me. Yet.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm still waiting on you @kswiger06!