May 2017 Moms

pregnant buddy

2»

Re: pregnant buddy

• With DS one of my friends was a few weeks behind me, but she miscarried pretty early. That was really difficult for me. No pregnancy buddy so far for this one. 
  • Loading the player...
  • I have a friend that is 2 months ahead of me, but I haven't seen her in a few years because we moved back to our home state. I have a friend here that is 6 months ahead of me. I am excited to have her, but it doesn't have that "going through it together" feeling. I am envious of all you ladies with a close friend that is going through this with you. That sounds so fun! I was buddyless for my first as well, so I know it's not so bad. 
    Pregnancy TickerDS1 8/15
    DS2 5/17
    #3 Due 9/20
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @ShadeofGreen816 I know! It's crazy that so many of us are pregnant and my boss definitely isn't thrilled, but it works out for all of us.  :)
  • I'm right at 1 and a half weeks behind a girl I work with. she found out after i did, but apparently was further along. and everyone at work is happy about that. now my sister is 7 weeks behind me, and our babies will be 2+ months apart since i will be delivering in April since I'm having twins. she's due in late june im due early may.
  • My husbands' best friends' wife (whom is super awesome and a teacher too) is about a month ahead of me. They live far away but it has been amazing texting back and forth with excitement and support! 

I also just found out there is a girl at my school due around the same time, although she doesn't know I know yet, but it will be fun to share with her. And there's a 3rd person due at my school but I don't know who it is! It will be nice to have some other ladies nearby going through the same thing :)