November 2016 Moms
Options

Admitted to the hospital and frustrated

13»

Re: Admitted to the hospital and frustrated

• Options
    **D16 Lurker** Congrats she is beautiful! Hope she continues to do well!
  • Options
    @Kate08Young she was 29+4 when she was born. How far along are you? They gave me steroid shots the weekend before she was born and I think those helped a lot with her breathing so maybe ask your dr about them! I hope everything goes well for you and your lo!

@MrsDho11 is the thread in the November section or a different section?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @Kate08Young she was 29+4 when she was born. How far along are you? They gave me steroid shots the weekend before she was born and I think those helped a lot with her breathing so maybe ask your dr about them! I hope everything goes well for you and your lo!

I am 28 w today. I had my 1st steriod shot this afternoon. If we can make 30w she can stay in our local hospital, otherwise we have to transfer 3 hrs away. I'm glad your Hannah is doing so well!

Formerly known as Kate08young
    August '18 Siggy April Showers:

Me: 28 H: 24
    Married: 7/22/14
    Baby L: 8/4/2015  August 2015 Moms
    Baby E: 11/18/2016   December 2016 Moms
    TTC #3 08/2017  BFP 11/27/2017. 
    Twin B lost 11/22/2017, Twin A doing well. 

• Options
    @Kate08Young that's awesome that they started the steroid shots. The longer you have that the better! I will pray that your lo stays in there for at least two more weeks. Feel free to pm me if you need anything!
  • Options

@MrsDho11 is the thread in the November section or a different section?
    In November.  I'll comment again asking for it to be pinned to bump it up the page for you!
    Me: 30 DH: 32 ~~ TTC #1: Sep 2015 ~~ BFP: Mar 2016 ~~ Daughter: Nov 2016
    TTC #2: April 2018 ~~ BFP: May 2018 ~~ EDD: January 2019

• Options
    Congratulations @Soccergoalie32 ! I'll be praying for Hannah and a speedy recovery for you as well! She is absolutely beautiful!
  • Options
    Congratulations @soccergoalie32 Many Blessings!!!

• Options
    Congratulations to you and your perfect little girl!!
    Michelle
  • Options
    I just wanted to update everyone. We lost our sweet little Hannah on September 11. She was doing great and then got very sick very quick. The doctors didn't catch it in time. She would have been eight weeks old today. I love and miss you so much Hannah. 
  • Options
    I just wanted to update everyone. We lost our sweet little Hannah on September 11. She was doing great and then got very sick very quick. The doctors didn't catch it in time. She would have been eight weeks old today. I love and miss you so much Hannah. 
    Oh my god, that is terrible. I am so, so sorry. I can't even imagine how hard this is for you. I will be thinking about you both. 
  • Options
    I am so, so sorry for your loss.  
    BabyFruit Ticker

BFP 3.8.16  EDD 11.20.16

• Options
    @Soccergoalie32
    Oh, mama! I am so sorry and offer you my sincerest condolences. Sending love and prayers to you. I am so sorry.

Anniversary g
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I am so incredibly saddened to read this @Soccergoalie32. My thoughts and prayers are with you mama. 
  • Options
    @Soccergoalie32 I am beyond sorry to hear this!! Sending prayers and love to your family!!!
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    So so sorry for your loss. Thoughts are with you and your family.
  • Options
    oh no I'm so sorry to hear that
  • Options

So sorry for your loss :(

T&P

Me: 33 | DH: 34
    TTC #1 Oct 2015
    BFP Mar 26, 2016 - DD born Nov 2016 <3
    TTC #2 since Mar 2017
    DX: MF June 2019, varicocele embolization Jan 2020, good improvement (14 mil, low motility)
    IUI#1 Aug 2020 - BFN
    IVF #1 Dec 2020 (ICSI) - ER, freeze-all - 15 retrieved, 15 mature, 15 fertilized. 4 embryos frozen, all day 5 blasts!
    FET #1 Feb 2021 - BFN
    FET #2 Apr 2021 - BFP 5DP5DT!! Beta #1 13DP5DT (17DPO)  = HcG 1,238. Beta #2 17DP5DT (21DPO) = HcG 8,269

• Options
    My heart breaks for you and your family. I'm so sorry for your loss. 
  • Options
    I'm so very sorry for your loss :(
  • Options
    @Soccergoalie32 I'm so sorry for you and your family! XOXO 
  • Options
    I am so sorry for your loss. There really are no words but I hope you and your family can find some comfort eventually.
  • Options
    @Soccergoalie32 thinking of you <3 
  • Options
    I'm sorry for your loss, my deepest condolences.  Sending you and your family many thoughts and prayers. 

• Options
    My thoughts and prayers are with your family and especially baby Hannah. I am so sorry for your loss.
    Married: 08.05.11
    Welcomed baby girl: 06.10.14
    Second pregnancy EDD: 06.16.16 MC: 10.29.15
    Welcomed baby boy: 11.25.16
  • Options
    There are no words for this, but I'm sending many prayers for you and for your sweet angel Hannah. I know she'll always be remembered and knew how much she was loved by you and your family.
  • Options
    I'm so sorry to hear about Hannah. I hope you have a good support system with family and friends to help during this difficult time. We are all here for you if you need anything. 
  • Options
    I'm so sorry sweetie! I'm heartbroken for you. Big hugs!
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss!
  • Options
    I don't even know you and I cried when I read this. I can't imagine what you're going through. Saying I'm sorry from a stranger does no good, but know I really am and hope you find peace somehow, one day. God be with you and your family.
  • Options
    So sorry for your loss
  • Options
    You will be in our prayers!!! So sorry for your loss ❤
  • Options
    As a fellow preemie mom, this is so hard. T&P to you and your family. I know updating this had to be incredibly difficult. Hannah was a beautiful girl, obviously too precious for this world. My heart reaches out to you in this incredibly difficult time. 
  • Options
    So sorry to hear about Hannah. My sincere condolences to you and your family. 
  • Options
    My heart breaks for you. I am so sorry to hear about your sweet little girl.

DD: 8/20/14; DS: 11/13/16; DD: 5/3/19; DD: 8/31/21; Baby #5 (team green) due 3/24/24

• Options
    I'm so so sorry for your loss. I can't imagine going through what you have been through. Praying for your family. 
    Awesome Kid #1: Born September 2013!
    Awesome Kid #2: Due November 2016!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss.
    Me: 30 DH: 32 ~~ TTC #1: Sep 2015 ~~ BFP: Mar 2016 ~~ Daughter: Nov 2016
    TTC #2: April 2018 ~~ BFP: May 2018 ~~ EDD: January 2019