November 2016 Moms
Options

Admitted to the hospital and frustrated

Re: Admitted to the hospital and frustrated

• Options
    @Soccergoalie32 she's beautiful and it sounds like she's doing well for being so early.  Don't be so hard on yourself.  You did the right thing and went to the hospital and let the professionals do what they do best.  Take care, we are all here for you.  
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    @Soccergoalie32 I think it's really easy to feel guilty, when really you've been doing all you can to help your little girl and take care of her! You are a trooper, as is she! Thinking of you! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @Soccergoalie32 she is just beautiful and I'm so happy to hear that she is doing ok. She will grow, and your milk will come in! It's hard to wait but look at all of the amazing things you have done so far!! 
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    She's beautiful! Congratulations. I am keeping you and the little one in my thoughts and prayers!
  • Options
    Congratulations and she is so precious! Good luck with the pumping. I remember how frustrating it can be. Sending positive thoughts your way.
  • Options
    Praying for your sweet baby girl! 
  • Options
    Another question. I've been having a heck of a time trying to pass a bowel movement. I had a really small one this morning (I know, tmi) but I still feel so bloated and gross. Would a laxative help or make things worse? Thanks!!!
  • Options
    *Lurking from O16*

Congratulations on your beautiful baby girl!

If your stool is hard to pass, try Colace. If you're actually constipated try Milk of Magnesia. I hope this information from my OB helps...
    Me {32} DH {34}
    Married 05/2014

PCOS baby due October 09, 2016
    Beta #1: 22.5
    Beta #2: 74

• Options
    After my surgery I had the same issue. I also really couldn't push to poop (TMI). My OB recommended just a regular stool softener. He said I couldn't take a laxative but stool softener of any brand was perfectly safe. It did wonders! Took one (half dose) each day and had no problem! 
  • Options
    For over the counter I like docusate/sennasoids it's a gentle laxative and stool softener. Takes care of either problem. 

But it if you prefer the "natural" route pickle juice or prunes always seem to do the job as well!

glad Miss Hannah is hanging in there!
  • Options
    She's beautiful! Congratulations. You're both in my thoughts to continue getting healthier and stronger. 
  • Options
    Prune juice has really worked for me, way better than Colace did.

I'm glad that your milk is coming in and that you got released! Also more importantly, glad to hear Hannah is hanging in there!
  • Options
    I wouldn't use a laxative but a stool softener will help for sure. Glad your milk came in! 
  • Options
    Thinking of you and hoping each day it gets a little easier, Miss H gets a little stronger, and you're that much closer to bringing her home!
  • Options
    Thinking of you and your family!! Happy to hear you and baby are hanging in there!! 
  • Options
    Oh my goooooodness she is so precious!!!! Grow baby Hannah grow! :) 
    Grayson Matthew Due 11/4/16

• Options
    ZoeFerZoeFer member
    edited August 2016
    Congratulations ! I am sending you, precious baby Hannah and your family my best wishes and my prayers ! I am so impressed by your strength . These pictures are just amazing and made me so emotional!
  • Options
    She is absolutely adorable! big hugs you, Mama!

DD: 8/20/14; DS: 11/13/16; DD: 5/3/19; DD: 8/31/21; Baby #5 (team green) due 3/24/24

• Options
    Congratulations! This is by far the most touching and beautiful thread so far on the November board. Your strength and the positive vibes from the rest of the ladies has me in tears. (It's probably the hormones). Your family is in my thoughts and prayers. Good luck!! Keep pushing through, baby Hannah! 
    Me:23 DH:32
    Married 5/14/13
    TTC #1 since 5/14
    TTC #1 w/ treatments since 5/15
    BFN 7/15
    BFP 8/15-MMC 9/15

BFP 10/15- Diagnosed BO 12/15
    BFP 2/16-EDD 11/18/2016 

• Options
    Amazing story and she's so perfect!  I'm so glad things are going well.  Continued good thoughts and prayers to you and your beautiful family!
    4 years TTC including countless tests, 2 surgeries, and one failed IUI
    Scheduled IVF for April 2013--SURPRISE, don't need it! DD Born 9/7/13 
    Ectopic pregnancy Sep/Oct 2014 ended in surgery, and many trips to the ER
    Miracle #3: EDD 11/28/16

• Options
    That's awesome that she is doing so well!!  And she is such a cutie :-) 
    BabyFruit Ticker

BFP 3.8.16  EDD 11.20.16

• Options
    So happy to see such awesome news! Keep us updated on sweet Hannah. She's a doll!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    It flabbergasts me that there is a real little baby that might look just like that inside me right now.  It means a lot to have someone from my cohort post pictures like this.  Thank you, and the best of luck!

• Options
    @Shima42 isn't it crazy?! I couldn't believe it when I saw her. It's hard to believe that they are so developed even though she was so early. 
  • Options
    I'm so glad she is doing so well! And I love the updates and pictures. Good job momma and baby Hannah! 
  • Options
    She is too sweet! I'm so happy to hear how good she's doing and I hope she continues to do better everyday! 
  • Options
    Wow! Look at that! Just an OG tube only and no supplemental oxygen already. Such a fantastic update. She's doing so well. :) And she's absolutely adorable. 
    K.

Son, K, 9 | Daughter, C, 5 | Daughter, M, expected November 7, 2016
  • Options
    I'm so sorry I've been MIA and missed this until now.  Congrats on your baby girl and I'm glad she's doing well.  I'll keep her (and you!) in my thoughts!
    Me: 30 DH: 32 ~~ TTC #1: Sep 2015 ~~ BFP: Mar 2016 ~~ Daughter: Nov 2016
    TTC #2: April 2018 ~~ BFP: May 2018 ~~ EDD: January 2019

• Options
    Thank you for sharing these pictures with us! What a beautiful and tough little girl she is. 
  • Options
    ***dirty lurker from J17*** but I cannot get over how beautiful she is! And she seems so so strong for being so early!  I creep on the updates here and I love seeing them! I'm glad she's doing so well! Big hugs!
    Pregnancy Ticker

DD: 10.9.13 [38+4] - EDD 10/19/13
    DS1: 3.18.15 [36+0] - EDD 04/15/15
    DS2: EDD: 1.19.17

• Options
    **D16 Lurker** Congratulations on such a beautiful baby girl!!! She looks so alert. It's wonderful! I'm wishing you all the best and hope she is ready to leave the hospital and go home with mom and dad soon. <hugs>
    December '16 BMB

Baby #1                                                            

~BFP 03/22/14 EDD 12/05/14~                       
    ~Baby Z born 11/28/14~

Baby #2
    ~04/19/16 EDD 12/26/16~
    BabyFetus Ticker

SaveSaveSaveSave
  • Options
    D16 *lurker* someone posted on our board that there was a November baby born. Congratulations! She looks like she is doing so well. Sending you wishes that she keeps improving and that you are feeling well.

• Options
    She's doing so well and so are you! Being off oxygen already sounds like a great sign. Keep taking care of yourself too -- it sounds like your beautiful girl is in great hands getting bigger and stronger to be ready to come home with you soon!
  • Options
    Many congrats on the successful delivery of your baby girl. Please don't feel guilty, it isn't your fault, and have done everything you can for her. She is lucky to have you for her momma! Hang in there, and I will be saying many prayers for your little girl, and for you! 
  • Options
    Lurking from D16
    congrats mama! She is beautiful!
    BabyFruit Ticker  
  • Options
    Beautiful baby girl!! Nice job @Soccergoalie32! I am curious though, what gestation was she when she was born? I am having cervix issues and am trying to prepare for an early appearance with NICU.

Formerly known as Kate08young
    August '18 Siggy April Showers:

Me: 28 H: 24
    Married: 7/22/14
    Baby L: 8/4/2015  August 2015 Moms
    Baby E: 11/18/2016   December 2016 Moms
    TTC #3 08/2017  BFP 11/27/2017. 
    Twin B lost 11/22/2017, Twin A doing well. 

• Options
    I created a birth announcement thread today, so if/when you feel comfortable, you should post there so we can celebrate some more!

congrats again!  Hope things are getting better by the day!
    Me: 30 DH: 32 ~~ TTC #1: Sep 2015 ~~ BFP: Mar 2016 ~~ Daughter: Nov 2016
    TTC #2: April 2018 ~~ BFP: May 2018 ~~ EDD: January 2019