February 2017 Moms
Options

I guess your life/story

Re: I guess your life/story

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @kswiger06 you are psychic. H and I think that is an accurate description!
  • Options
    @kswiger06 you are psychic. H and I think that is an accurate description!
    Lol someone I've guessed is probably thinking haha I'm not like that at all!! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I love this!! Such a great read!
    ******************** BFP Warning *******************

I'm 29 and DH is 32 we have a MFI (low count) 
    IVF #1 starting in August. ER 9/5/13 23 eggs we are fertilizing 15. 9 frozen
    ET 9/10 - transferred 1 perfect 5AA blast
    7dp5dt BFP ~~ Beta on 9/19 - 77.4 Beta #2 on 9/21 - 357
    Low heartbeat on 10/7 86, lower heartbeat on 10/11 76, no heartbeat 10/14/13. D&C 10/15/13
    Tests revealed MTHFR c677t mutation, put on Folgard.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    FET #1 1/6/14 - 4BB blast - BFN
    FET #2 - 3/3/14 - 5AB Blast -- Beta #1 3/12 - 152 -- Beta #2 3/14 - 358
    FET #3 06/09/16 - 5AB Blast - Beta #1 6/18- 245 -- Beta #2 06/20 - 600
     PAIF/SAIF/PAL/SAL welcome!

• Options
    @lfrank12

I imagine you being a hard worker. I think you put extra detail into the things most people wouldn't care to do. You take a simple common sense approach to life and are the happiest person in your circle of friends. I think you have a million feelings about being a mother, but will be amazing! You will find ways to make every day special for your baby girl. I think you will take great pride in your children because i think you will eventually have several. You probably have an enormous amount of patience that make people around you realize they need to take a chill pill. I think you have a lot of love and are eager to let people feel it. You keep your frustrations under wraps and work through annoying situations and become stronger for it. (You should give yourself a ton of credit if that's true) people around you have a better day because you're always cheerful and happy. Because of all the love and care you put into your dog (s) I imagine you do the same for everyone you meet. I think you go out of your way to help someone out, and are very selfless. I think you're a people person, and people just naturally like you for no particular reason. You unwind by relaxing to some TV and letting your mind forget about your busy day, then are ready to start again with a happy attitude about the day ahead.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @kswiger06  Your intuition and kindness are truly amazing! This made my day  :)
  • Options
    @kswiger06 you literally just described my life minus the beer drinking, I love my hard alcohol lol but our lives do revolve around sports and watching them together. 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    @raptormomma for some reasn, in my head sports and beer just go together lol
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @kswiger06 - totally awesome. I am have an unfair advantage since you know me a bit more than some of the others....but if you want to take a crack at it anyway :) This is fun

• Options
    *may have
  • Options
    I want one too! Hahaha! 
  • Options
    Oh my god @kswiger06 this is the best thing I've ever seen. Do one for me???
  • Options
    Love it kswiger!! I'm not sure my students think I'm *too* nice though. I don't know... you'll have to ask the 4 kids I kicked out of class on Friday  :p
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    @lct2008

I picture you being a mostly laid back, glass is half full type of person. I don't think you enjoy drama, so you don't make a big deal out of things that will blow over quickly. I think people respect you as a mother. Your kids are your world, and you are very protective over them. You have no problem stepping into situations when your kids' are involved. I picture you going out of your way to make sure your kids feel very loved and special. I imagine that if they ever have an issue pop up, you get it taken care of so quickly that people are left scratching their heads, trying to figure out what happened. I think you make sure to only surround your family with positive people and influences. People feel relaxed when spending time with you, because of your natural relaxed attitude. People feel at ease sharing their life troubles with you, because you are understanding and offer the right amount of support without being too much. If you have other kids over to your house, they always have an awesome time. They can't wait to come back over again. If this doesn't happen now, it will as soon as your kids have their first friends over from school.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @Xstatic3333

In my mind, you are a very environmentally (is that a word?) conscious person. I can picture spending a day with you, and learning all kinds of stuff about nature and the effects of everyday living. Although you wouldn't lecture me, I'd probably leave feeling guilty for things I do, not realizing how damaging it is. I don't think you'd ever snap at anyone intentionally unless you were seriously provoked. You try to gently let people know when they are wrong about something, to save them from feeling embarrassed. Your friends all think of you as the smart one, and trust your judgement. They ask you for your opinion all the time. You never rock the boat and make the best of every situation. Nobody could ever tell that your not having a good time, because you are always smiling. You are a person who appreciates everything. You are very proud and grateful of your husband. You will have that picture perfect family once your baby is born. Nobody will ever see you scold your children (you will have more :) ) but your kids will always be so well behaved. People will comment to you often how precious your family is. You'll be another one who makes the most of your days. They would be exhausting to someone like me, but you love being so active and busy. Everything is always perfectly organized and timed. You are so far ahead you probably have your Christmas shopping completed a couple months ahead of time. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @MrsLittleMac

I imagine you being the sweetest person in the world!!! In spite of the fact that things can irritate you, you just can't be mean. I think if you ever get angry and explode, people will still not focus on why you're angry, but just that you flipped out. You are adored by anyone who gets to know you. You are the first person to come to mind when they have something going on. Family and friends who don't get to see you often, still love you to death and get a great deal of joy when they get to visit. I imagine you like to live a simple, quiet life. I don't picture you needing anything fancy to make you happy, you get the same joy out of the small gestures people make for you. I picture you and your husband being the cutest couple, like the ones from the story of the woman's hair and that watch band. (Idk if I'm exactly right this was read in like 4th grade lol) but either way, I picture you being very selfless and making small sacrifices to let others around you be happy. I think that even when life is stressful, you and your husband have a beautiful marriage where you lean on each other and power through together. When your baby is here, you will always do things that include her. She will feel sooo loved and be the happiest kid in the world!! You have a way to make things extra special, when they are usually just ok.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    AfKash said:
    @kswiger06 do you drink alcohol? I picture you to be somewhat of a lightweight.  
    This is a very odd question to ask. But yes I drink alcohol. Not very often, I don't like beer so I go straight to the hard stuff, so it's only rarely. But no, if I am drinking, I'm not considered a lightweight. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @PerraSucia

I don't think I need to make you extra amazing. I'm pretty confident you're extra amazing already. So far, I've been very wrong when I try to guess you, but certain things are very obviously true. I know that you love being a mom so much, that you will go through sooooo much, just to bring your baby home. You are Cleary a very busy person, who doesn't take a break for yourself even when (I think) it's very much needed and deserved. You have a beautiful house (thanks to HDBD pics, bday pics, and costume pics) and the sweetest looking boy. You have a lot of respect for your family life, because I don't remember you ever bringing attention to it here. You can have strong opinions, and I'm pretty sure people are always disappointed when they go against you in a debate. You can tell people a harsh truth in a way that is clear but gentle. I feel like if I got your opinion about something, I would have no choice but to consider it. I think you see the world clearly for what it is. You will raise your boys to know the world isn't perfect, but there is still so much good in it. They will grow up with strong morals and a respect for women. I don't think you give yourself credit for all the work you do. People in your life would be lost without you, because you're such a strong rock for them. I'm still trying to figure you out, but I know the people in your life are lucky to have you. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Awwwww @kswiger06! You are so sweet! I just finished baking breakfast cookies, and now I wish I could mail you some. 

You are pretty close, too! I am more on the introverted side than bubbly, but I do try to be an outgoing person. 

Rainbow baby Dean is due 2/17/17!
  • Options
    kswiger06 said:
    AfKash said:
    @kswiger06 do you drink alcohol? I picture you to be somewhat of a lightweight.  
    This is a very odd question to ask. But yes I drink alcohol. Not very often, I don't like beer so I go straight to the hard stuff, so it's only rarely. But no, if I am drinking, I'm not considered a lightweight. 
    @kswiger06 I don't remember exactly why I asked.  I know somebody mentioned having drinks with you.  I assumed you were a lightweight because you're so tiny! But there's some tiny girls that can do some serious drinking. :smile: Basically,  I was just wondering.  

• Options
    ^^^ love this @FishyMom! Thankfully,  I don't think we have anyone like this in our BMB. 

• Options
    Thanks so much @kswiger06! That is pretty dead on. I am totally that person about my Christmas shopping, though maybe not so much this year. 
  • Options
    @FishyMom Ha! I didn't really pay attention to the name you tagged, and for a second thought you were really railing on a user.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @WinchesterGirl what are these breakfast cookies of which you speak?!
  • Options
    Should we now roast everybody? There's too much good here! 

but i I love it.  <3
  • Options
    @kswiger06 awww I made my H read it to see what's he thought and he agrees that I'm everyone's rock :p 
  • Options
    @mommabean I thought I shared the recipe somewhere, but they are just cookies that I make for breakfast. They have low sugar, and lots of healthy add ins, so I feel like they are ok for breakfast! :grimace:
    Rainbow baby Dean is due 2/17/17!
  • Options
    @PerraSucia darn it I got one out of a billion things right about you?! Lol I'm still learning you.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @WinchesterGirl you may well have -- I don't read everything  :#
  • Options
    MommaBean said:
    @WinchesterGirl you may well have -- I don't read everything  :#
    I vote to send it again. I'll wait here. 
    ******************** BFP Warning *******************

I'm 29 and DH is 32 we have a MFI (low count) 
    IVF #1 starting in August. ER 9/5/13 23 eggs we are fertilizing 15. 9 frozen
    ET 9/10 - transferred 1 perfect 5AA blast
    7dp5dt BFP ~~ Beta on 9/19 - 77.4 Beta #2 on 9/21 - 357
    Low heartbeat on 10/7 86, lower heartbeat on 10/11 76, no heartbeat 10/14/13. D&C 10/15/13
    Tests revealed MTHFR c677t mutation, put on Folgard.
    FET #1 1/6/14 - 4BB blast - BFN
    FET #2 - 3/3/14 - 5AB Blast -- Beta #1 3/12 - 152 -- Beta #2 3/14 - 358
    FET #3 06/09/16 - 5AB Blast - Beta #1 6/18- 245 -- Beta #2 06/20 - 600
     PAIF/SAIF/PAL/SAL welcome!