March 2017 Moms

***INTRO & EDD THREAD***

Re: ***INTRO & EDD THREAD***

• wintersongwintersong member
    edited September 2016
    @BabyMoreland I said this in another thread, but I'm not sure if you will see it. You might want to change your username since its your last name and you introed your first name here. :) Welcome to the board! 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I see I forgot my due date above. We are due March 13! 
  • @diann21 Just an fyi, this is the March board :) There is a May board that has been started if you want to join in there!
  • @lolafalana4 first of all, WELCOME! As for the acronyms, I struggled myself for a solid amount of time after I joined The Bump (who am I kidding - I still struggle sometimes!). Anyways, I stole this link from you that was graciously posted in the thread entitled something like Welcome to March 17: READ THIS FIRST - it might be able to help you What do All These Acronyms Mean. If you can't find something there, don't hesitate to ask for clarification - people here are very kind and willing to help you understand because we are all happy to be part of this community together :)
  • Hi guys, I'm new to posting here, but I'm Kristina, 27, and expecting first baby March 8, 2017 :) We are super excited for the new addition! Does anyone know if there has been a facebook group set up for March babies yet? Thanks!!
  • kr189 said:
    Hi guys, I'm new to posting here, but I'm Kristina, 27, and expecting first baby March 8, 2017 :) We are super excited for the new addition! Does anyone know if there has been a facebook group set up for March babies yet? Thanks!!
    Hi Kristina! No Facebook group quite yet but I think it will happen fairly soon. Welcome! 

Me: 26 Hubs: 28

Married: 6/6/15 <3

Baby Girl: 3/22/2017

• jrde50eb12jrde50eb12 member
    edited October 2016
    Hi! My name's Elizabeth and I'm 29 from NY.  I'm 17 weeks with first baby.  DH and I have 2 dogs who are spoiled rotten so I can only imagine what's going to happen with a people baby!
  • Great to see you here @AandDM2014! :)
  • Thanks @dubcompanion! I thought I'd join in on the fun!
    About us:
    Me - 28, Lean PCOS
    DH - 31
    Married June 2010, TTC since March 2014
    Blog: ourbinarystar.com

FET cycle #3 Transfer July 28th 2016, Triplets born healthy on February 26th 2017 at 33w1d!

• Hello! My name is Kelly! Me and my husband are expecting our first, EDD is March 1st! I'll be 22 weeks tomorrow. We are sooo excited and can't wait to meet our baby! We had our anatomy scan and reveal October 13 at 20 weeks. We're told we are having a girl! We really had our hearts set on a boy but more than anything hearts are set on a healthy baby no matter what. We are still a bit skeptical due to some circumstances so we are having a 3d/4d ultrasound done this weekend! I can't wait to see our babys face!! Has anyone on here ever been told wrong about gender?
  • Hey Kelly, I'm Anna. We're expecting our first, EDD m
    March 10, a girl as well. Congratulations! Can't wait to get some 3/4ds too!! My best friend was told she was having a girl didn't find out otherwise until her 3rd trimester.
  • Hi ladies!  Expecting B/B twins.  EDD is March 7th.  These are #2 and #3 for us.  We have a DD that is almost 5.  I frequented the bump with my first pregnancy and excited to join the fun with this one as well.  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Hello everyone! Very new to the group. I'm 28, married to my husband for 3 years, and have an EDD of March 20th. This will be our first and we couldn't be happier. Congratulations to you and I hope to learn a lot from you in the coming months.
  • Hi everyone!!

I'm a bit late to the party. I'm 27 years old, married, and mom of two- DS(9) and DD(1). Baby #3 was a surprise to us but we're so very excited! Anybody that knows me knows how much I want baby # 3 and couldn't be any happier that #2 & #3 will be close at age, 20mo apart. Im 19w/1d, due April 12th and both DH and decided not to make the announcement (not even to family) until we can no longer hide the bump. & I must say, this pregnancy is going a lot faster than my first two by keeping it a secret. 

Also, wanted to add- I hope there is no issue joining the MAR17 group, as I am due in April. I'm always looking forward to learning new things, suggestions, and feedback from you all. 

Wishing you ladies a happy and healthy pregnancy! Good luck 

• Hi mamas! I'm Amy and used to be on TB a lot when I was pregnant with my first daughter in 2009. I took a long break, but decided to come back when I realized it's been a long time since I have had a baby and I have forgothen about some things.
    DD 9/19/09, DS 2/18/12
    #3 baby girl! EDD 3/29/17
    DD1 and DS came at 38 weeks, so I'm hoping for the same this time around! my body has been so different with this pregnancy and I look forward to sharing with you all
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Hi everyone, after sitting back and reading for a while I decided to finally post! I am 27 weeks 2 days. My estimated due date is 3/8/17 and we are expecting a little boy! I was convinced we were having a baby girl so we were super surprised to find out we were actually having a boy. We still don't have a name chosen at this time. My husband is in the Navy and I'm going to school for a business degree!
  • Hi Everyone.  I just found this app.  I am 33 w 6 days expecting baby #3 on or before March 4,  2017.  We are team green and super excited to find out what we are having :)
  • Super late to the party here, but we are due with baby #2 (team green) March 26th. Can't wait!