2nd Trimester
Options

Guys. I am IN LOVE

with my squatty potty. It has seriously helped my constipation so much. It was weird at first but definitely helps the more I've used it.  I highly recommend it! Two good poops two days in a row, which hasn't happened for MONTHS. Search on Amazon for them!

Re: Guys. I am IN LOVE

• Options
    Squatty potty ftw!!! We got ours at bed bath and beyond. Unfortunately we didn't get ours until halfway through 3rd trimester though. SP and colace were my bffs.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    hb7hb7 member
    I just went out and bought one. It does work, though I am still constipated. The nurse had recommended warm prune juice which was doing nothing. The squatty potty is worth the money, though if you are really constipated it will still take time and focus to go.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    hb7hb7 member
    I should also mention that I brought this to my parents house to use.  They have a 40 year old house with older (lower) toilets and with those I felt the product did not work as well. Newer toilets are taller to comply with ada standards. So if you have an older low toilet it may not be worth purchasing. Thanks to the original poster for mentioning this product. I am very glad I bought it.
  • Options
    IT should probably be sold in all maternity stores! So glad to have ours!

• Options
    We actually bought ours pre pregnancy to help my daughter steady herself when learning to use the big toilet.. but I love it.. And it gives me a place to sit while I puke!
    Abbygirl 5/2012
    Baby Boy due 04/07/17
  • Options
    Not to be MacGyver over here or anything, but you don't have to have the legit "squatty potty". I use boxes, the small trash cans, really anything that I don't care if it's on the floor and it's the right height. 
    Hubby and Me
    Friends since 2008
    Started dating: July 1st, 2013
    Engaged: July 1st, 2014
    Married: July 1st, 2016
    R born: July 8th, 2017
    N born: June 30th, 2019
    Baby #3 Due: July 7th, 2022
    (maybe I only ovulate in October XD)
  • Options
    I feel like an idiot. I've been constipated throughout the pregnancy. We've had a squatty potty in my bathroom for like a year and it never occurred to me to try it.   DH loves it.  I just figured if I couldn't go, I couldn't go. 
  • Options
    My BMs have been beautiful since I changed to squatting. I don't have a fancy squatty potty, I just squat on the brim of the toilet itself (i'm a pretty small person). Americans have been shitting wrong for a long time. Definitely keep squatting even after LO comes!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers