February 2017 Moms

I guess your life/story

Good for entertainment on slow weekends!! Lol

I feel like I need a disclaimer: I'm only guessing people that sounded like they wanted me to. (I can't tell sarcasm on here so if you didn't want me to actually do it, sorry) please don't get offended and upset, it's just how I have been imagining you so just tell me if I'm wrong and I'll imagine something else haha...
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: I guess your life/story

• "If anyone should ever write my life story" This Gladys Knight song is playing in my head. 

Thst was pretty cool @kswiger06
  • Loading the player...
  • I want one! :D
  • Me too!
    Married - 7/29/06
    Ben and Maggie - 4/10/09 
    Mia - 6/16/11
    Surprise! due 2/23/17

BabyFruit Ticker
  • @kswiger06 makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside! :blush:
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • This is so much fun!
  • @kswiger06 I think this is going to turn into a long day for you! This is super entertaining and also sweet as can be.
  • @kswiger06 I want one too :-)
  • @kswiger06 I want one too if you have the time!
  • Haha get out of my head, @kswiger06!! Good work ;)<3
  • @kswiger06 you could be charging people for this! BTW, now I think you're kind of a psychic!

• AfKash said:
    @kswiger06 you could be charging people for this! BTW, now I think you're kind of a psychic!
    I really don't know anything about anyone, but it's how I picture them... I could be totally off on everyone lol 
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Now I'm curious! 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • edited October 2016
    I think @kswiger06 could totally moonlight as a psychic, because you are good at reading people! Now I'm curious what you think about me. :wink:
    Rainbow baby Dean is due 2/17/17!
  • And @kswiger06 probably watches the server enough to realize that she was looking really upset at the bussing station and was checking her phone, and so Kswiger figured out that she was having problems with her partner, and so not only did she tip 20%, she gave the server a friendly little hand squeeze as they left to let her know everything was going to be okay.
    I almost spit my drink. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Ooh. These are fun to read! I'm out this evening at trunk or treat with the kids, but if you have time do one for me please!
    . Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • I picture @kswiger06 as the nice, small town neighor who you could borrow a cup of sugar from, in return for a piece of the cake. I could be completely wrong though, because I don't  remember if you live rurally or in a city.
    Rainbow baby Dean is due 2/17/17!
  • Ooh ooh! @kswiger06 if you have the energy after everyone else's I would be tickled pink ^_^ 
    No pressure though! ;)
  • @kswiger06 do you drink alcohol? I picture you to be somewhat of a lightweight.  

• Also,  I gotta say, I think this is the most active our board has been on the weekend!

• Wow, these were awesome!! @kswiger06 you're such a doll!
    First BFP: 12/16/13
    EDD: 08/23/14
    Baby BOY born: 08/29/14
  • I can feel so many warm fuzzies in this thread <3@kswiger06 youre awesome!