June 2017 Moms
Options

What is everyone wearing these days?

2»

Re: What is everyone wearing these days?

• Options
    I've actually had great success bra shopping at Khols. They always have sales and I got several nursing bras there for DD too.
  • Options
    I'm starting to buy as I see cute and cheap pieces. Ross has super cute shirts but I need XS so they are lacking in my size. I bought a shirts that was super cute for $8. 

Last pregnancy, i hated my 1 pair of maternity pants due to the full panel but I've recently discovered the true waist pants. I can't wait to try them.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    The belly band is a great option for first tri when you're in that awkward bloat phase. I used it religiously throughout pregnancy. 

We can't wear leggings at work and I'm not quite ready to buy maternity pants yet or maybe ever, so the band allows me to still wear my work pants without them falling down.  
  • Options
    Assiram42 said:
    The belly band is a great option for first tri when you're in that awkward bloat phase. I used it religiously throughout pregnancy. 

We can't wear leggings at work and I'm not quite ready to buy maternity pants yet or maybe ever, so the band allows me to still wear my work pants without them falling down.  
    I used the belly band in 2nd and 3rd trimester. I still have 1 somewhere in our chaos of a closet. My shirts are the problem now. Almost all of them are fitted and/ or button downs. Not Good.
  • Options
    I'm concerned on what to do for work clothes. I am a manager for the business unit I work within for an agricultural cooperative. We are supposed to wear a shirt with the company logo on it everyday. I can't justify spending the money to buy maternity shirts and have them emroidered as this will probably be my last pregnancy. 
  • Options
    @kassyfry
    What about a larger size...will your employer cover that? If there is no way around it, I would order 2 shirts max and wash them often. Or ask your employer if you just wear a name tag to avoid embroidery.
  • Options
    @QueenNub name tag is a good idea! I do have one! I already have a cardigan that I can wear and we can wear casual clothes on Fridays. Maybe it won't be as bad as I thought. 
  • Options
    Gahhhhh I forgot I was supposed to buy work pants this weekend!!! My long shirt/poncho streak shall continue for now. Too much going on I tell you. My first Daily Look shipment arrives this week and I'm hoping there's something fun in there with lots of coverage.
  • Options
    Ok so some of you have also been so bloated that jeans hurt?? I'm only at 6w and I feel like I'm busting out of my jeans and bras! This is my 2nd and I don't think I moved into bigger pants or maternity until like 10-12 weeks. And I'm thinner now than I was the 1st time around so I really wasn't expecting this! Lol I am a LulaRoe addict! So I will be wearing these clothes as far as they will take me! I'm pretty much over jeans now, so it's leggings for all day every day!
  • Options
    So far I'm still in regular clothes with ease.  Far from where I was at with DD's pregnancy at 7 weeks.  My pants were at least unbuttoned at this point from all of the bloat.  Have none of that this time.
    DD was born in February so I'll have to purchase some clothes for spring/summer.  I did get ahead of myself and ordered some items on clearance from Walmart.com the other day.  We're heading to Hawaii in February and I know I'll want a pair of shorts and a couple cute summery tops. 
    TTC 1.0
    17 months TTC and 1miscarriage, 1 chemical pregnancy, rainbow baby born 2/16/15
    TTC 2.0
    16 months TTC, 2 chemical pregnancies, EDD 6/3/17
  • Options
    Still in regular clothes. I think I made it to 14 weeks last time before switching to maternity jeans.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    My bra is starting to tear into my soul. Any of you use bra extenders? Thinking it might work for now. A girl I used to work with used them throughout pregnancy
  • Options
    I wear sweatpants all day. If I have to leave and put on jeans, it's brutal. I wore jeggings over the weekend and they were so much better. I need to buy some more shirts in a larger size, as most of my normal shirts are fairly form-fitting and I can't stand it now lol. I have one sports bra that is the only comfortable bra I have. I really should go buy an extra
  • Options
    I am so not excited to buy maternity clothes. The worst part is that I always have to buy several sets of maternity clothes because of the change in seasons and the increase in size. I really wish I would have kept my old, nice maternity clothes, but I never wanted to see them again! 
    Carrie An infertility veteran, survivor and champion. However, have a beautiful son and another one on the way!
  • Options
    My bra is starting to tear into my soul. Any of you use bra extenders? Thinking it might work for now. A girl I used to work with used them throughout pregnancy
    I did with DD! It was definitely worth it because it allowed me to stay in the same few bras throughout pregnancy and early postpartum. 
  • Options
    Had to buy maternity leggings already. So crazy. I don't remember needing maternity clothes until like 10-12 weeks last time. I guess I will be living in leggings and dusters for the rest of the fall and winter.

~Declare it..Claim it..It will be!!~

5/9/09
    Lilypie - Personal picture 

Here We Go Again!!