February 2017 Moms
Options

**September Siggy Challenge Nominations- Post Your Votes Here!**

You know how we do.  

Post your vote for the person who you feel best represented the siggy challenge this month- Football Free For All!

I thought of a little tweak to this- perhaps the person who wins can choose next month's challenge?  Just a thought.

Big Bro 7/14/13
Little Bro 2/6/17

Pregnancy Ticker   

Re: **September Siggy Challenge Nominations- Post Your Votes Here!**

• Options
    No votes, yet? I'd vote but I'm on via mobile all the time so I can't see siggy. 

• Options
    Haha I don't think the siggy challenges are too popular.  I keep at it for the few people that are interested but if the majority just want to do away with it, we don't have to do it.

Big Bro 7/14/13
    Little Bro 2/6/17

Pregnancy Ticker   
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I like at the beginning of the month, when people put in the thread what they are using. It's the only time I see them... I would be up for just a gif contest on a specific theme. Then mobile users could see them, and participate. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @kswiger06 I'm pretty sure we did that this month. If you find the thread from the beginning of the month you can see them all.
    Me: 24  DH: 28

Married: 9/2013

Love my LEO!!

TTC #1: 9/2015

BFP: 2/1/16  MC 2/8/16 @ 5wks

BFP: 5/22/16 RAINBOW BABY

EDD: 1/30/2017 *IT'S A GIRL!!!!* 

Kirsten Grace 1/20/17                            

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @becbec28 I did see that thread at the beginning of the month. I meant that instead of limiting it to a siggy challenge, just make it an open gif challenge. That way more people could participate. Like me, I can't figure out how to make a siggy from mobile, but I could enter a gif in the thread.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Ok I'll nominate someone for real... I can only see the ones listed in the original September siggy thread, so I'll nominate @PaukMeKiande it makes me laugh everytime.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Alright, ya'll, I'm making the executive decision to pull the plug on the siggy challenge this month.

Unless someone truly wants it, update your siggy's to whatever you'd like!

Big Bro 7/14/13
    Little Bro 2/6/17

Pregnancy Ticker   
  • Options
    Parkour!

<3 DD1- Aug11 <3o:) Angel Baby- June13, said goodbye Oct12 o:)<3 DD2- Aug13 <3<3 DD3- due Feb17 <3

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers