February 2017 Moms

**September Siggy Challenge Nominations- Post Your Votes Here!**

You know how we do.  

Post your vote for the person who you feel best represented the siggy challenge this month- Football Free For All!

I thought of a little tweak to this- perhaps the person who wins can choose next month's challenge?  Just a thought.

Big Bro 7/14/13
Little Bro 2/6/17

Pregnancy Ticker   

Re: **September Siggy Challenge Nominations- Post Your Votes Here!**

• No votes, yet? I'd vote but I'm on via mobile all the time so I can't see siggy. 

• Haha I don't think the siggy challenges are too popular.  I keep at it for the few people that are interested but if the majority just want to do away with it, we don't have to do it.

Big Bro 7/14/13
    Little Bro 2/6/17

Pregnancy Ticker   
  • Loading the player...
  • I like at the beginning of the month, when people put in the thread what they are using. It's the only time I see them... I would be up for just a gif contest on a specific theme. Then mobile users could see them, and participate. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @kswiger06 I'm pretty sure we did that this month. If you find the thread from the beginning of the month you can see them all.
    Me: 24  DH: 28

Married: 9/2013

Love my LEO!!

TTC #1: 9/2015

BFP: 2/1/16  MC 2/8/16 @ 5wks

BFP: 5/22/16 RAINBOW BABY

EDD: 1/30/2017 *IT'S A GIRL!!!!* 

Kirsten Grace 1/20/17                            

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @becbec28 I did see that thread at the beginning of the month. I meant that instead of limiting it to a siggy challenge, just make it an open gif challenge. That way more people could participate. Like me, I can't figure out how to make a siggy from mobile, but I could enter a gif in the thread.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Ok I'll nominate someone for real... I can only see the ones listed in the original September siggy thread, so I'll nominate @PaukMeKiande it makes me laugh everytime.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Alright, ya'll, I'm making the executive decision to pull the plug on the siggy challenge this month.

Unless someone truly wants it, update your siggy's to whatever you'd like!

Big Bro 7/14/13
    Little Bro 2/6/17

Pregnancy Ticker   
  • Parkour!

<3 DD1- Aug11 <3o:) Angel Baby- June13, said goodbye Oct12 o:)<3 DD2- Aug13 <3<3 DD3- due Feb17 <3

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers