October 2016 Moms
Options

Weekly Randoms 09.05.16

Re: Weekly Randoms 09.05.16

• Options
    Oooh how exciting @von1976 keep us posted on what goes down! :)
  • Options
    @von1976, omg omg omg!  Keep us posted, and thinking of you!  get some rest mama!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Oh no, keep us posted! @von1976

Me: 28  DH: 27
    TTC since 2011
    IVF #1 June 2013 DD born: 2/25/14
    IVF #2 January 2016 Double Transfer: 1/28/2016
    First Beta: 108 Second Beta: 360.3
    Twins EDD: 10/13/2016
  • Options
    I went to Sam's and target today and everything I purchased is covering the island in the kitchen right now and I just don't want to. I want to go take a nap, but once the boys get home from school the rat race to eat and get to gymnastics will begin.. and I don't want that mess on top of it.. someone come put all my stuff away?? Where's my butler?!
  • Options
    @von1976 Ahh sending you positive vibes! Good luck!!

@ibabyloveb87 @Nichole06 @krzyriver Hope you ladies feel better!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Thanks everybody! On the plus side, the doctor we like is on call tomorrow and this weekend. I just hope I didn't call out of work and then don't have this baby for another three weeks. I felt like a jerk calling out this early in labor!

Anniversary

Baby GIRL born 9/16/201
    BFP! EDD 8/1/2019 CP 4w2d

• Options
    @von1976 Exciting! Makes me want to put together the freezer meal list sooner rather than later...  Good luck today!
  • Options
    @von1976, omg omg omg!  Keep us posted, and thinking of you!  get some rest mama!
  • Options
    @von1976 Keep us posted! Try to rest!
    Me:33
    DH: 34
    Married: May 2011
    TTC #1: May 2015
    DS: 10/20/2016
    TTC #2: June 2019
    #2 EDD: 2/20/2020
  • Options
    @von1976 good luck!!! This is exciting!!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Very exciting @von1976! Sending you all the good vibes!
  • Options
    @von1976 Thinking of you and baby! Don't worry about meal prep, I'm sure it's nice to have but not a must. Try and rest until go time!
  • Options
    @von1976
     eck!!! Good luck! Keep us updated as you can!!! 
  • Options
    @von1976 Good luck!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    @F47, damn girl!  share some of that energy!  i could barely get myself to brush my hair this morning.  LOL.  
  • Options
    @von1976 omg omg!! Good luck!!! 

Pregnancy Ticker

Married 11-11-11
    TTC only since Dec 2015. I had some weight to get off. Been working hard in the gym for over a year.
    BFP 02-15-16 with our first
    IT'S A BOY!!! 

• Options
    @von1976 keep us updated! so exciting.

SO and I have been together: 5 Years+
    BFP: 03/10
    First Baby: 10/20/2016
  • Options
    @F47, damn girl!  share some of that energy!  i could barely get myself to brush my hair this morning.  LOL.  
    This! I said it before... But I woke up feeling like I needed a nap lol... I need some of that energy @F47
  • Options
    @LMNOBaby I want to be out through Christmas too but with how my back is feeling, he can come a little early and I don't know that I'd complain too much. Of course Til I have to go back to work  ;)
    Me:33
    DH: 34
    Married: May 2011
    TTC #1: May 2015
    DS: 10/20/2016
    TTC #2: June 2019
    #2 EDD: 2/20/2020
  • Options
    Just caught up, @von1976 good luck!!!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Hhahaha damn @annabenanna! That sounds like a really amazing trip. This one lady on instagram (Travelmadmom) or something took her year long maternity and traveled the entire time! She has some good tips maybe? I was thinking of booking Iceland over the holidays because I'd rather fly with an infant than a 1 year old. 
  • Options
    LMNOBaby said:
    Whoa @von1976 - good luck and keep us posted!!

I feel like September 1st hit and the O16's water burst or something... Slow down babies, us mamas still need some time!!

Plus, I realllllly want to be out through Christmas. Just sayin'. ;)
    I got REALLLLY confused here for a second. I thought the LMNO that posted on the birth announcements was you..so when you said this... Ugh Pregnancy brain at it's finest. :|
  • Options
    @SpaceBurger, i'm gonna hurry over to her instagram and follow her!  And yeah, you're right, traveling with a 2 month old does sound more doable than with a 1 year old.  That's such a good point! Now I just have to find instagram-worthy mama + baby outfits. LOL.  

So yes, book your iceland trip!!!!!!  I hear tickets to Iceland are actually really low!  
  • Options
    @annabenanna I will be looking forward to hearing from you about how that goes!!! H and I are tentatively planning a trip in early February to bring the baby to see his family in Germany. We haven't booked any tickets yet, but we both really want to try to make it work but I'm definitely nervous about international travel and whether or not we'll be ready. 
  • Options
    @SpaceBurger, it says users not found?  :(  did she change names?

@scostel2, i'll keep you posted!  It's such a long flight there (around 12 hours?  then a layover for 3 hours, and another 4 hour flight to Manila).  It's gonna be interesting.  
  • Options
    Cuz I think we all need a few minutes of distraction from the aches and pains and overall uncomfortableness of life right now...  :p

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/watch-channing-tatum-make-the-case-for-equal-opportunity-objectification_us_57cf099fe4b03d2d459695c6?utm_hp_ref=ellen-degeneres

• Options
    ashleyp625ashleyp625 member
    edited September 2016
    @annabenanna @F47 Our daycare recommended a site called inchbug.com for that. They're like little stretchy bracelets that have baby's name on them that go around bottles and such. I haven't ordered mine yet, but need to soon. 

Eta- looks like $12.95 for 4. 
  • Options
    Ugh... I cancelled the cleaning ladies last week so now my house hasn't been cleaned in 2.5 weeks and the dog trainer is coming over tonight so I want to at least vacuum and straighten up.... But I can't figure out why the robot vac won't run right now so I may actually have to pull out the real vacuum and do manual labor. This is a real petty problem I have on my hands lol
  • Options
    @von1976 Best of luck you are in our thoughts......
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    annabenanna I am sure you will rock your swimsuit on vacation....Jealous :)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @bamacoop Glad I'm not the only one freaking out about the cooler weather! It has been making me so irrationally happy when I have to put a sweatshirt on this past week. Even if it's only for a couple hours.
  • Options
    @cassieleeanne, i may have to put on a one piece this time to hide my belly that hopefully has shrunk down a little by that time!

@bnsmith85, don't vacuum!  just put away clutter!  you can vacuum tomorrow. one task at a time!

@ashleyp625, oh i'm gonna look those up now!
  • Options
    @ashleyp625 we used name bubbles. They worked really well! DS went to daycare at 12 weeks and some of his containers that I still use have his name label on them from back then! He just turned 3! So that's basically 3 years of dishwashing! I made all his baby food and still use the containers for packing his fruit etc.