September 2016 Moms
Options

September Randoms

Re: September Randoms

• Options
    @UnwritteN12 HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! I agree, donuts are an amazing gift!!
  • Options
    Well, pediatrician suggested I cut out dairy and soy for two weeks to see how Finley's gas improves. It's not too bad but I'm really hoping this is the answer. It's so hard seeing him grunt and squirm in pain while sleeping! Sigh.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @mom2adoodle Aw, poor Fin. Let me know how that works out (fingers crossed). 
  • Options
    Happy anniversary, @UnwritteN12! Yay for donuts!

I hope that works for you, @mom2adoodle. I know it's hard. I did it with my last one. I was able to add in cheese and just avoid milk and ice cream after awhile.

We had cooler weather today, so we managed a nice walk to the park with the LO. I napped when he did. It's been a good day.
  • Options
    Exciting @Shiva14 good luck! Hope it goes smoothly! Can't wait to see your announcement!
  • Options
    Happy anniversary, @UnwritteN12! Gotta love a man that randomly brings home donuts!

@Shiva14 That's exciting! I hope it all goes how you hope tomorrow, and can't wait to see pics of your little girl!

• Options
    Thanks ladies. I'll keep him. ;) 

I hope cutting out the dairy and soy helps Fin @mom2adoodle. That doesn't seem easy to do but certainly worth it if it helps him!

@Shiva14 - I just saw this so you should be started by now but good luck!! Excited to hear how things go. :)
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

• Options
    Good luck @Shiva14!!! Hope you have a smooth labor on Labor Day :) 
  • Options
    Congrats to all the mamas having their LO's this weekend!!
  • Options
    @seitzy3 I hope you guys yet to go home soon and little Ava continues to eat well! 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Oh no @seitzy3 I'm so sorry. That sounds rough. Do you guys have help with the bigger girls? Poor little Ava. 
    Married 6-1-13
    Sebastian 3-11-14
    Simon 5-2-15
    Baby #3 Due 9-29-16
  • Options
    @seitzy3 - So glad you guys may getting to go home tomorrow....keeping my fingers crossed! Hopefully she can kick this quickly. Like someone else had pointed out, thank goodness Chris is home. You certainly could have done it on your own if you'd had to, but it's always better to have your SO's support. Thinking about you guys. 

• Options
    Sorry to hear what you've been through @seitzy3 that must be really scary! Fingers crossed she improves from here and you're able to go home soon.
  • Options
    @seitzy3 glad to hear you may get to go home soon! How scary!
    Me: 26     DH: 25
    DS1 -- 9/30/2016

• Options
    @seitzy3 so sorry you have a sick little one!! I sure hope things keep looking up and you'll get to go home soon. 
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    @seitzy3 that sounds stressful! Hope she continues to improve!
  • Options
    Ooh have fun @geminigirl16

aww @seitzy3 she looks so peaceful now. I hope she continues to improve. Glad to hear you've got help at home with your girls, though that story about the aquafor is pretty priceless! :smiley:
  • Options
    @seitzy3 yuck!! Glad you got her in! Hopefully she will be back to her old self soon!
  • Options
    @seitzy3 I'm so glad to hear she's making a speedy recovery!!! I can't imagine how hard this has been on your and your DH. I hope she gets to go home soon!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @seitzy3 so glad to hear she's doing better, and the aquafor story is hilarious!

So excited for all the new babies!!
  • Options
    @seitzy3 good to know she's gotten better quickly and that it wasn't something worse. I hope you do get to go home tomorrow. She looks so sweet!
    * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    I'm home safe from the weekend wedding trip but not without some turmoil! We decided to drive back after the wedding last night, hoping the kids would sleep in the car. About an hour into the 4 hour drive my low back started killing and then I started having major contractions. We were hours from home and a hospital with a (crying one year old) and sleeping 2 year old in the back. We kept driving arranged for our neighbors to meet us at the hospital. The contractions were extremely painful and I even puked I was in so much pain. About 25 minutes from the hospital and all of the sudden contractions just stopped. I still went in to the hospital. The midwife checked me and I'm still at a one and -3 station with only 50% effaced. I think I actually am less than I was last week! 
    It was such a long hard day the contractions were brought on no doubt from stress and dehydration.  
    I feel frustrated that I went through all the pain for nothing, but I'm glad that the baby is going to stay in longer. 
    I'm so relieved to be done with this wedding and I'm so happy to be home safe and sound. Now baby can come whenever he/she is ready. And I'll take better care of myself. 
    Married 6-1-13
    Sebastian 3-11-14
    Simon 5-2-15
    Baby #3 Due 9-29-16
  • Options
    @seitzy3 Ahh what a scary time! I'm glad to hear shes doing better
    @mhilpisch10 That sounds so frustrating! You'd think with that much pain there would be progress, or a baby. Darn :(

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    That's crazy @mhilpisch10! So sorry you went through all of that. As a FTM, I am blown away by all signs pointing to baby only to have it be brought on by dehydration and stress. :(
    Married: 3/21/15
    First time mom to a human but have been a puppy mamma for over 12 years :)

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    I'm glad she's doing better, @seitzy3. I hope you can relax a bit now.

That's so frustrating @mhilpisch10. Glad you're home and safe.
  • Options
    @seitzy3 I'm so glad to hear Ava is doing better, keeping my fingers crossed you all get to go home in the morning! Oh and that story about your MIL and the girls-- so priceless. Good to have something to laugh about right now I'm sure!! 

@mhilpisch10 yikes I'm sorry that sounds rough. Boo for no baby but good that the stress is over and he/she gets to cook a bit longer!! 
  • Options
    @seitzy3 glad Ava is ok! Hope you get home soon! 

@mhilpisch10 I had sort of the same thing happen to me around 36w. Stm here and I too felt like an idiot at the hospital when they diagnosed me w dehydration and an irritated ute. Glad all is well and you're able to keep the baby cooking!
  • Options
    @seitzy3 - I'm laughing way too hard about your mom and the girls!! I'm so glad that Ava is doing better though. Love that picture.  <3

@mhilpisch10 - Ugh. So sorry. That has to be frustrating. Hopefully any day now though since the wedding is over!

• Options
    @mom2adoodle Just a heads up, it takes at least 2 weeks for the dairy and soy to actually leave your system and before you will se an improvement, so just be prepared for that! Let me know if you have any questions, as I have experience with MSPI :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

• Options
    @mamadomino - Isn't tomorrow the day?? Good luck and I'll be thinking of you!!

• Options
    @mamadomino - I think I fell asleep around 130 the morning of my c-section and I had to be at the hospital at 5. The struggle is real.
    You'll do great!! I can't wait to see those little ones!