May 2017 Moms

Weekend Randoms - 8/27

I know we will do weekly randoms on Monday but there are a few people here already and no where to post and just chat. Hope y'all don't mind :smile:

Re: Weekend Randoms - 8/27

• I also wanted to check on @QueenDaenerysT - I've been thinking about you today ❤
  • Thinking about you too @QueenDaenerysT

Not much new here. Worked all day and work all day tomorrow too.

Hows your weekend @Stormy61
  • Loading the player...
  • Stormy61Stormy61 member
    edited August 2016
    @cmiller36 it's been quiet. No real plans but this is my first weekend to not be able to unwind with a glass of wine!

The one year old had me chasing her all day so I need a new way to relax aside from having a beverage! :wink:
  • Sorry if this sounds dumb, but can someone tell me what the pictures underneath our names mean? (The @ symbol, the conversation bubble with a number, etc.) I've been on these boards off & on for 2 yrs & never really noticed/cared. Was just curious. Thanks! 
  • mia1116mia1116 member
    edited August 2016
    @n&a0630 I was wondering the same thing!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • How everyone's weekend been? 

Laundry and relaxing here, Friday night I had some bleeding when I wiped it went away as I wiped and hasn't been back hoping to find a walk in clinics or hear back from the midwives I'm trying to get into this week. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker TickerImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • n&a0630 said:
    Sorry if this sounds dumb, but can someone tell me what the pictures underneath our names mean? (The @ symbol, the conversation bubble with a number, etc.) I've been on these boards off & on for 2 yrs & never really noticed/cared. Was just curious. Thanks! 
    Here's a link... They are badges based on activity 

https://forums.thebump.com/badges
  • Already having spells of nausea, fun times. La Croix is my best friend.
    I ordered some Preggo pop suckers yesterday, so I would have them sooner rather than later. Also, 10% off anything you order at target today online. I know I need an extender for my Britax stroller so I got it today with free shipping and the discount. Hope everyone enjoys their Sunday!
  • I'm actually working on my masters thesis this weekend and heading up for my final semester of grad school (baby was unplanned, a bit earlier than my fiance and I intended for us, haha). I've only gotten nauseous while driving so far, so I'm hoping I'll get through this semester without too many icky symptoms. Wish me luck! :)
  • I have had all day sickness all weekend. Any tips? I didn't experience this with my first two so I'm feeling a bit lost.
  • FX for you, @Sgreen19! Spotting can be normal in pregnancy so really hoping it's nothing!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Me: 38 DH: 36
    Married 8/27/2011
    BFP #1 9/28/2011 DS born 5/22/2012
    BFP #2 4/24/2013 m/c 4/25/2013 at 4w
    BFP #3 1/31/2014 DD born 10/14/2014
    BFP #4 1/20/2016 m/c 2/12/2014 at 7w2d
    BFP #5 8/19/2016 DS2 born 4/29/2017
    BFP #6 3/7/2018 EDD 11/18/2018

• @avacek1 try eating small things all day long. I find the nausea goes away if I'm not hungry. Also preggo pops helped with my first pregnancy and j plan on getting some this week. Ginger helps too, but I never liked the taste much.
  • I had to get diclectin from my doctor because either couldn't keep anything down with my daughter. Also gravol helped on the odd day. They say to have saltine Crackers by your bed also drink lots of liquids even if you throw it back up you don't want to get dehydrated, liquids with electrolytes are even better. 

Thank you @vrj0522 I haven't had bleeding since though I keep watching, I have felt very wet down their and my mind goes straight to OMG blood. So I hope I can get into seeing the doctor even just to help my mind. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker TickerImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • @Sgreen19 I feel very wet too and it keep freaking me out. And the cramping too. I know it's all normal, but still makes me nervous.
  • Eating carbs helped the nausea last time for me. Bagels every morning. 

I bought some candied ginger today. Just preparing. 
  • Hey everyone! I just got a BFP today. This will be our third child. I have two boys ages 8 and 2.
    Has anyone been experiencing period like cramping? I keep feeing like my period is going to start any second but nothing. I don't have spotting. Just the mild, and annoying, cramps. 

• SaVi925 said:
    Hey everyone! I just got a BFP today. This will be our third child. I have two boys ages 8 and 2.
    Has anyone been experiencing period like cramping? I keep feeing like my period is going to start any second but nothing. I don't have spotting. Just the mild, and annoying, cramps. 
    Congrats!! No cramping this time around but with My first I swore My period was starting. 
  • @SaVi925 I'm having period like cramping too. It's totally normal, it's from implantation.
  • @SaVi925 for the first week of know and a little before I kept have period like cramping just in the past day or two has it just completely disappeared. 
  • Good to know I'm not he only one having these cramps! It was pretty concerning to me because I don't remember cramping with my two boys. New pregnancy=new symptoms

• I've had a little cramping, too. And some light nausea and exhaustion. Didn't have any of these symptoms this early with babe #1. The exhaustion is probably new to this pregnancy because...toddler. 
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • With my first pregnancy I didn't even test until two days after my period was due because I was convinced that with my cramping my period would start any day. With this pregnancy I found out very early that I'm pregnant, but same thing with the cramps, if I hadn't known it was because of implantation I would've assumed again that my period was on its way. 
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    Me: 26 DH: 28  
    TTC #1 since 06/2014
    BFP #1 09/23/15. MMC discovered 11/24/2015
    BFP #2 08/24/16 EDD 05/08/17