March 2017 Moms
Options

Symptoms - 8/29

As I struggle to keep my head off my desk, what is going on with you this week?

Image result
DS 12.02.11

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Symptoms - 8/29

• Options
    Approaching 13w and still feel like crap. I have been talking with several friends who are a couple of weeks ahead of me and they have turned the corner. I hope this goes away! I am ready to feel normal again. 
  • Options

i continue to feel like crap =/

SaveSave
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Still feel horrible with morning sickness and fatigue. I felt slightly better saturday but it must have been a fluke. I'm thinking about just setting up my desk in the bathroom. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    HOT. SO HOT. this baby is turning me into a furnace. i hate it!
    Me: 29 | DH: 31
    TTC Since: Nov. 2015
    Dx: PCOS
    Clomid + Ovidrel, Round I: BFN
    Clomid + Ovidrel, Round II: BFN
    Clomid+Ovidrel, Round III: BFP! 7/5/16

• Options
    I'm 10+1 wks and I finally was able to start my day WITHOUT feeling sick! I'm so excited and hope it keeps up. It's been so nice to get things back to normal a bit! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    These 2 are kicking my butt. Still nauseous, still tired and now my uterus area hurts like hell. When's this glamorous second trimester crap supposed to start? I'm starting to get a tad impatient LOL.
  • Options
    I'm tried, but can't sleep at night, I'm hungry but everything gives me heartburn and indigestion. I'm so thirsty but I get grossed out even thinking about drinking anything. I'm getting fat, not bloat, not baby, just plain old blubber belly, sigh. I feel so so old. 
  • Options
    These 2 are kicking my butt. Still nauseous, still tired and now my uterus area hurts like hell. When's this glamorous second trimester crap supposed to start? I'm starting to get a tad impatient LOL.

somedays I want to curl up in a ball and cry in misery... and then I would realize that I have to eat or ill feel like total shiz...

went to eat out with DH the other day (last Thursday) and puked projectile all over the bathroom stall.. bc I could no longer aim when I have no control over the throwing up.... I shamefully had to inform the ppl that works there. I don't think I can show my face in that place for a longgggg time...

SaveSave
  • Options
    @mrsyimster oh man, I'm so sorry to hear that happened to you.....at least you have a good excuse.  
    Married: 7/9/15
    Me: 37, DH: 36
    Started TTC #1: 9/2015
    Preliminary labs/testing @ 6 months: TSH, A1c, progesterone, prolactin, SA, HSG all normal
    BFP: 5/19/2016, M/C: 5/29/2016
    BFP: 6/22/2016  EDD 3//6/2017

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I am 13w4d and feeling like myself again. I'm starting to get my motivation and energy back and I actually cleaned my house yesterday.  The nausea and fatigue are gone and the constant peeing is easing up.  There is hope for all of you ladies due at the end of March.  Only a few more weeks of the first trimester.  You can do it!

Me 28 DH 28 Married 2012

TTC #1 since March 2015

Metformin + Femara + Gonal F + Trigger = BFP 6/24/16 

EDD 3/3/17

Found out it's a girl! 9/23/16

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @mrsyimster I'm so sorry that happened to you! :( At least you were a considerate patron and let them know immediately. As horrifying as the thought is for you that you had to tell them, I'm sure they appreciated your head's up. I'm sure they've had to deal with a lot worse too. 
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    Lightning crotch happened to me for the first time today - right as I was standing up in front of a 6th grade English class. So, it'll be a memorable experience for years to come. :lol:
    OMG what is "lightning crotch"?  It sounds like Fire Nip's meaner cousin.  (Or an even *better* name for our garage band...Lightning Crotch and the Fire Nips, performing at Brooklyn Bowl this Saturday...)

Edited to remove superfluous apostrophe. 
  • Options
    @onefootinthebayou It literally feels like in no other better terms a "zap" feeling to your vagina. It quickly goes away but its a weird feeling!! 
  • Options
    Pizza has been my go-to, and then I threw it up friday night. Ughhhh why is everything good being ruined for me. Also off the table is vanilla ice cream as I threw that up yesterday. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    dubcompaniondubcompanion member
    edited August 2016
    @onefootinthebayou NICE! I'll contact Lollapalooza now and see if we can land a spot next summer; you go ahead and contact NFL reps! ;)

I did not coin the term "lightning crotch" but the best way to describe it are zaps in the nether region. They're different from cramping or pulling/stretching sensations - at least to me. It's basically like quick electric pulses in your groin. They're so weird. You'll know 'em if/when you get 'em.
  • Options
    @Spartanrd4 Thanks.  Also, yikes!  

I forgot to add that I've been having what feels like "growing pains"...which is not so much pain as strain - like my tummy is stretching itself out.  Hard to describe but I'm certain I'm not the only one feeling this.  

• Options

somedays I want to curl up in a ball and cry in misery... and then I would realize that I have to eat or ill feel like total shiz...

went to eat out with DH the other day (last Thursday) and puked projectile all over the bathroom stall.. bc I could no longer aim when I have no control over the throwing up.... I shamefully had to inform the ppl that works there. I don't think I can show my face in that place for a longgggg time...

I did that at work the other day. One of my friends happen to walk in an hear me, and since she's one of the only ones that knows, she helped me sit down, went and got me water and told the maintenance crew she did and asked them to clean it. Love that girl to pieces. Yeah, I currently have so many aversions to food. I thought it was supposed to get better. Not even the nausea stuff the doctor prescribed helps right now. Last night was rough with the nausea, headache and the pain of them growing. I started crying last night and DH woke up and rubbed my tummy for a while. I didn't have the heart to tell him it didn't help.
  • Options
    @alexxapplepiee having no control over how much to puke is no joke =/ I don't have it that often but when I do its like .. I thought I was an adult... nope.... DH rubs too, it doesn't help, but it makes me feel happy he is trying. I also had lighting crotch in the middle of mall on Saturday... its like a punch in the groin! u'll KNOW when it happens,and then I had to go" hold on! ONE SEC" (weird pain look in my face and froze mid move) and then slowly walk to a chair. it went away quickly (15 secs) DH was like... DO U NEED TO CALL A DOCTOR?

SaveSave
  • Options
    @mrsyimster yeah, I usually throw up first thing in the morning at 7:15 when I'm brushing my teeth. My body just can't handle that right now. DH is a diesel mechanic and the smell of the oil and diesel sends me straight to the bathroom. It's so bad that he skips and kiss when he gets home and goes right for the shower. I didn't know lightning crotch was the term but I got that the other day when I was registering a new hire for our time clock. I got all awkward and was like "Just gimme a minute, my body is betraying me." I'm sure all of my employees will understand everything once I finally announce it lol. 
  • Options
    Still really tired.  Pretty sure my DH thinks I'm lazy after I sat around all weekend....lol.  Gaggy in the mornings still especially while I'm trying to eat something to take the nausea away.  Blah....
    BFP #1 7/1/2009 ~ EDD 3/9/2010 ~ Ella Adeline (7lbs 4 oz, 19.5 inches) 3/5/2010 csection (39w3d)
    BFP #2 7/13/2011 ~ EDD 3/16/2012 ~Aubree Olivia (9lbs 1oz, 21 inches) 3/15/2012 VBAC (39w6d)
    BFP #3 5/15/2014 ~ EDD 1/16/2015~Addison Isabelle (9lbs, 0oz, 21 inches) 1/25/2015 2VBAC (41w2d)
    BFP #4 7/20/2016 ~ EDD 3/25/2017 ~ Malachi Mathew (10lbs 0oz, 22 inches) 4/4/2017 emergency csection (41w3d)

• Options
    chrlyr said:
    Ah, lightning crotch. If you're not sure if you've ever experienced lightning crotch, then you haven't. If someone hooked your vagina up to jumper cables, that is probably what it would feel like. 
    Sounds like a regular Saturday night around here!
  • Options
    I've missed so much work that the doctor finally put me on Zofran in addition to the Diclegis. It helps a lot but I still have good days and bad days. Today is a bad day. Wish it wasn't monday...going to be a long week...
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    My cold is masking all of my other symptoms. It's weird. Mostly just tired. Poop pains. Patience at like a -1000. 
    Alex
    married to M since 6.13.09
    T - 3.3.14
    A - 2.24.17
  • Options
    @southpawjen I hope you feel better =/ totally with you on the bad days part. everyday is a battle! hope you get to rest soon.

SaveSave
  • Options
    Feeling a lot better this week - I can eat! But dear lord the diarrhea.....
    Anniversary

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

MMC 8/11/15

imageimageimage
  • Options
    my MFM is also a teacher at the med school. yesterday I asked her about "lighting crotch" as referring it as "lighting crotch" she found it so amusing I called it that, and assured me that its most likely just ligaments growing pain. (I hope now she uses that term to teach in class) haha

SaveSave
  • Options
    I am so ready for all the fun stuff. I'm sill feeling miserable and school just started full time along with work full time. I'm tired, still gagging and throwing up, headaches seem constant, just really emotional. I'm tired of all these symptoms. But I am still happy to know baby must be doing fine as long as I am experiencing them 
  • Options
    Ugh. 
    I have terrible "morning" sickness every night, I'm assuming because of bloat. I haven't eaten dinner in a week. :( At least I'm not puking, but this is downright unpleasant.
    BabyFruit Ticker