March 2017 Moms

Symptoms - 8/29

Re: Symptoms - 8/29

• Feeling good, like too good that it scares me into thinking am I really pregnant. 
    I have those days too- so so scared. It doesn't help that my own mother asks me daily if I am nauseous, as her and my sister were so so sickly their first trimester. She keeps saying that symptoms are a good thing... What if mine are random and come and go :/ 
  • Apologies if this has been asked and answered before, but has anyone ever had just one of their boobs be sore? One is sore to the touch and the other is just a little tender....
  • Loading the player...
  • @julievdm12 That was me yesterday! Both were still sore, so I wasn't too weirded out, but one was noticeably more tender. I am 12w3d today. 
  • I'm just tired..all the time. I'm ready for the 2nd tri energy that I hear about! Other than that, my breast soreness is starting to subside and I have no other symptoms. I'm still finding it hard to believe that I'm pregnant. This bump needs to start growing! 
    Me: 24 DH: 27
    High School Sweethearts: 10/13/06
    Married: 10/13/13
    Baby #1 EDD: 3/20/17

Pregnancy Ticker
  • MamaD233MamaD233 member
    edited August 2016
    My udders have finally begun to pain me. I remember being a teen girl declaring I'd stay pregnant so I wouldn't have a period. What a fool I was lol the only thing I don't do is bleed and have bad cramps. Everything else is the same or worse, for months instead of days. Hurt boobs, bloating, abdominal and back discomfort, extreme hunger and the spectacular mood trapeze. My SO said the other day "maybe you have a mood disorder" lol (honorable mention for top 5 faux pas) I'm like yeah buddy, you put it there so thanks!

My mom says once I feel the baby kick all this will melt away into a puddle of omg. Until then I laugh daily and remember that I asked, begged and prayed to have a baby. Now I'm singing elmer fudd but its too late for all that. At least I pray this one way fun wagon keeps progressing!
  • Reading about this lightning crotch  :o sounds like a "blast"! Something to look forward too. Yes, fatigue is back too... I just woke up like 10 minutes ago (I work from home). I hope the headaches are gone for good though 
  • MamaD233 said:
    Reading about this lightning crotch  :o sounds like a "blast"! Something to look forward too. Yes, fatigue is back too... I just woke up like 10 minutes ago (I work from home). I hope the headaches are gone for good though 
    I just got home from work, kisses my baby hello, and left him with Grandma to and a nap. I feel like a terrible mom, but I can't function!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @julievdm12 That was me yesterday! Both were still sore, so I wasn't too weirded out, but one was noticeably more tender. I am 12w3d today. 
    Haha as long as I'm not the only one, I'll add it to the list of crazy things my body is doing lately.... Baby number 2 and I still feel like a newb sometimes.
  • MamaD233 said:
    My udders have finally begun to pain me. I remember being a teen girl declaring I'd stay pregnant so I wouldn't have a period. What a fool I was lol the only thing I don't do is bleed and have bad cramps. Everything else is the same or worse, for months instead of days. Hurt boobs, bloating, abdominal and back discomfort, extreme hunger and the spectacular mood trapeze. My SO said the other day "maybe you have a mood disorder" lol (honorable mention for top 5 faux pas) I'm like yeah buddy, you put it there so thanks!

My mom says once I feel the baby kick all this will melt away into a puddle of omg. Until then I laugh daily and remember that I asked, begged and prayed to have a baby. Now I'm singing elmer fudd but its too late for all that. At least I pray this one way fun wagon keeps progressing!
    I have horrible period cramps... Like early labour contractions. When I got my period back, I hoped to get pregnant again ASAP. I'd rather have the 9 months free and then the "big finale" any day. ;) 
  • Anyone else get the bloody teeth/gums when pregnant? Add that to my list of things that make me feel sexy this week! Woohoo!
  • Anyone else get the bloody teeth/gums when pregnant? Add that to my list of things that make me feel sexy this week! Woohoo!
    Haven't gotten it yet his pregnancy, but had it pretty bad with my daughter. 
  • I'm having weird vag/groin pain. It feels like I've been riding a bike on a bumpy road all day. What is with this? I didn't have it with my first pregnancy.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I am having that today too- also some pain in the back of my legs too. It's gone now but it was super weird @KellyT22
  • @KellyT22 I'm having that today too...feels weird
    Married: 7/9/15
    Me: 37, DH: 36
    Started TTC #1: 9/2015
    Preliminary labs/testing @ 6 months: TSH, A1c, progesterone, prolactin, SA, HSG all normal
    BFP: 5/19/2016, M/C: 5/29/2016
    BFP: 6/22/2016  EDD 3//6/2017

BabyFruit Ticker
  • @KellyT22 I had that last pregnancy but later in second tri - the dr never could tell me why
    Anniversary

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

MMC 8/11/15

imageimageimage
  • MamaD233 said:
    My udders have finally begun to pain me. I remember being a teen girl declaring I'd stay pregnant so I wouldn't have a period. What a fool I was lol the only thing I don't do is bleed and have bad cramps.  
    I have horrible period cramps... Like early labour contractions. When I got my period back, I hoped to get pregnant again ASAP. I'd rather have the 9 months free and then the "big finale" any day. ;) 
    Me too!! I had back labor, which is supposed to be wirse, but my contractions were totally nbd to me until I got transition because every period of my life since 16 was much much worse. 8 hours of hell. Labor, even induced labor, was legitimately more manageable because I could move, whereas during the first day of my period I was unable to walk at all. 

Also I have had poops that were more painful than actually pushing out the baby, lol. Crowning hurt, sure, night he actual pushing feels almost...enjoyable? Satisfying, anyway. Like you are giving in to an overwhelming urge.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Ugh - This headache (going on 3 days now) that a little extra caffeine and/or tylenol won't even touch can go away now. I am so looking forward to this long weekend...
    Me 29 I DH 28
    Married in April 2007
    One Furbaby - Adorable Pitt Mix
    15 Months TTC....2nd Cycle of Letrozole - Success!
    Expecting our first two little miracles - Boy/Girl Twins! - EDD March 3, 2017
    High Risk Pregnancy - Type 1 Diabetic; Hypothyroidism; Di/Di Twin Pregnancy

Pregnancy Ticker

Anniversary

• So almost 14 weeks....this morning sickness can go away any time now!
  • I posted about this on FFFC but decided to make mention on it here (for science reasons). Sciatica has reared its ugly head! It started last night as I was trying on various work pants from my closet. I didn't feel it again until around midday. At one point, I was in pain AND my nerves had fallen asleep and were woken up again. So I had this bizarre mix of shooting pain and tickling sensations from my but all the way to my toes.

Pregnancy, you weird. 
  • jskowjskow member
    edited September 2016
    @KellyT22 Me too!! Just started today. I was sitting for a while then got up to go for a walk. Maybe a quarter mile into it I just started feeling...pressure and weirdness in the cervix/vagina area. I Googled it quick to make sure it was normal cuz it really freaked me out! Apparently it's from all the excess blood in the area plus stretching and such.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I'm going to lose my mind if I don't quit barfing my dinner. I just wanna feel normal!
  • Add me to the group of ladies who are throwing up. Super classy moment tonight in the parking lot of a Cracker Barrel. I was hoping that because I have made it this far, I would be able to get through the first tri without having this blessed experience. 
  • I thought I was going better because I didn't have all day sickness this week. Well it's back been feeling nauseous most of the day.  I can't sleep either which is why I'm up posting at 1am.  I know as soon as I fall asleep I'll be up to potty.  Hopefully two more weeks until 1st trimester is over then I can start enjoying life again. 

• I just wanna feel this baby moving around. I know it's still early, but I'm getting so paranoid every day that goes by without movement that something is wrong. I felt DD super early, around 14 weeks, so I assumed ((especially being baby two) I'd have felt more by now.  Wishing I'd gotten myself a Doppler. 
  • Does anyone else have a ridiculous amount of saliva?  I have started spitting in a bottle because it makes me sick. This happened with my first pregnancy to and is so annoying. 
  • My all day sickness started to subside and I was super functional for most of the day, with the evenings being queasy but not intolerable. I was starting to eat more and more normally. Then WHAM last night it hit me again, right after dinner, I don't think I've ever thrown up so violently, I think I actually pulled a muscle. I couldn't move at all I felt so ill, and all night I was queasy. I haven't been really emotional at all, but then I couldn't stop crying. My poor DH. This morning I feel slightly better but still queasy and instead of my healthy breakfast I was back to plain toast. I have been taking diclegis (only 1 pill a day) but somehow it just stopped working? UGH. And I'm due end of March so I'm not even 11w until Tuesday. Considering taking 1 pill every 12 hrs (you can take up to 4 per 24hrs). I can't just hug the toilet bowl for 2 or 3 more weeks I have to work!! 
  • I remember from last time that I'm not supposed to sleep on my back. I've been sleeping on my side which is fine, but, since I'm not used to it, I'm waking up with terrible shoulder pain. Ugh!!!!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I remember from last time that I'm not supposed to sleep on my back. I've been sleeping on my side which is fine, but, since I'm not used to it, I'm waking up with terrible shoulder pain. Ugh!!!!
    It's okay to sleep on your back right now. :) but I recommend getting one of those twisty pregnancy pillows to support your leg and head/neck. Worth it!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @longliveregina I couldn't remember when I had to switch to my side - lol!!! I was trying to hold off on the big pillow - I survived last time without it - but I think I may have to break down and get it. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @clarereedy - Honestly I am just not getting the quality of sleep now that I did with my first pregnancy, and I find simple things like a pillow really help me to rest more deeply. (pregnancy with a toddler is no joke, sigh)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Update on headache: saw my doctor on Friday. Who recommended that on days when I wake up and I know that a migraine is coming to take 1 calaritin (non D) 24 hours. I took one mid day when it was already coming a little strong. I just want to say that it worked for me! It may work for y'all!!! #sharingiscaring :p happy Sunday beautiful ladies!!!!! 

SaveSave
  • mrsyimstermrsyimster member
    edited September 2016
    I posted about this on FFFC but decided to make mention on it here (for science reasons). Sciatica has reared its ugly head! It started last night as I was trying on various work pants from my closet. I didn't feel it again until around midday. At one point, I was in pain AND my nerves had fallen asleep and were woken up again. So I had this bizarre mix of shooting pain and tickling sensations from my but all the way to my toes.

Pregnancy, you weird. 
    Ahhhh. Will you get a prenatal massage? My doc said it may help 

SaveSave
  • I felt DS super early (15 weeks) and I *think* I might be feeling a little bit of something. It's kind of like a popping sensation. I thought DS felt like a goldfish swimming around. This is definitely different and not gas. 
    DS 12.02.11

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @mrsyimster I didn't know Claritin could curb migraines! I take one daily already due to allergies. I have had an increase in headaches the past week, but I am hopeful now that I won't get migraines. :) Pre-pregnancy, I took Allegra, which I feel is more effective for me, but Claritin has been deemed safer to take (I believe it's Class B whereas Allegra is Class C.) However, it's great to know that Claritin has more than 1 benefit!! 

I'll have to look into prenatal massage! Sciatica hasn't been so bad the last couple days, so I hope it continues to be intermittent rather than a constant PITA (literally). 
  • Oy the lower back pain is real. Anyone else? Tips, tricks, solutions?
  • Headaches and back pain ! @Ivorytower2 hot or cold compresses have been my friends
  • mrsyimstermrsyimster member
    edited September 2016

13 weeks 4 days today. thought MS was better

woke up. drank some OJ

PUKEEE... I didn't even make it to the bathroom..

SaveSave
  • Finally hit the 12 week mark and the nausea is starting to improve. I am still nauseous and gaggy, but at least able to enjoy food at some meals of the day. Hoping the end of the tunnel is truly in sight! I keep waiting for that "light switch" everyone talks about where you start to feel magically better.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • BaylieGirlBaylieGirl member
    edited September 2016
    I just got a prenatal massage over the weekend and it was glorious! My morning sickness went away for a good 5 hours and my back pain defiantly eased for a day. They have pillows that your bump and boobs go in. It was so nice to lay on my belly for an hour. I wish I could afford one every week.