December 2016 Moms
Options

Why my pregnant self is crying...

1234568»

Re: Why my pregnant self is crying...

• Options
    DH, DD, and I were driving to pick up dinner on Saturday. Out of complete nowhere, I had just enough time to say, "There is no logical reason for what is about to happen..." And I started bawling. I still don't know why. Wtf?! 
    December '16 BMB

Baby #1                                                            

~BFP 03/22/14 EDD 12/05/14~                       
    ~Baby Z born 11/28/14~

Baby #2
    ~04/19/16 EDD 12/26/16~
    BabyFetus Ticker

SaveSaveSaveSave
  • Options
    I've had a few of those moments @LinziLoo09. DH is always like "just another unexplainable cry fest, huh?" I cry more while pregnant than any other time of my life.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am crying because I had the stomach flu last week and stayed home from work for 4 days. Even though I was vomitting and had the worst nausea of my life it was glorious to just lay down and do nothing. I'm returning to work today and am crying because I don't want to go back! I'm exhausted & wish my dr could put me on a fake bed rest...horrible I know.
  • Options
    I'm feeling like I'm weeks ahead of where I actually am in this pregnancy and it's freaking me out. I feel like I don't know how the heck I'm gonna hold things together if this progress keeps up - which it has from day one. I am super nervous about recovering this time if things keep degrading at this rate. Not a major problem but it's still got me upset.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Mother of an April '15 baby
    Due December 16
  • Options
    Last night it was because I was feeling totally overwhelmed between everything we have to accomplish at home for baby and everything blowing up at work. Thankfully my husband is incredible and just holds me and lets me cry and reassures me that we will get everything done in time for baby. 

Today I'm crying because RLP/lightning crotch has me so damn uncomfortable even the short walk to the bathroom is almost unbearable. I'm absolutely dreading my walk to my car after work. 
  • Options
    Crying because my 5yr old DD is going to start Kindergarten on the 12th. 
    And my I had 'the talk' with my 4th grader today (boobs, periods, boys). That one really got me. 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers