September 2016 Moms
Options

FFFC - 8/26

2»

Re: FFFC - 8/26

• Options
    My FFFC: I've never sent a tweet or posted a pic to Instagram. I think I signed up for accounts when the apps came installed with my new cell phone but that was years ago. I tried for maybe an hour and gave up. Never sent a tweet. Don't have followers. And wouldn't know what to say if I did want to participate. Meh....
    Me - 33  DH - 36
    DD 10/4/02
    DS due 9/28/16

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    @CRich15 since you did ask, I do agree that it was overstepping a bit. Personally, when I'm holding a baby that has a wet diaper, I don't just go and change them, no matter how many times I've done it before, because I know some parents like to wait until the diaper is a little fuller. I only say something if it's wet on the outside and even then, I just let them know, I wouldn't say "well, I'm going off to change your baby!" and I'd be put off by someone doing that. Add in the fact that they said no and you did it anyways and yes, I'd be offended and put off. The moment passed and I would let it go and try not to worry about it. We all do things that others perceive in a way that we wouldn't consider. It's okay :)
    * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @yellowrose314 my love it is for how awesome I find your response to that lady, not for her rudeness. 
  • Options
    @yellowrose314 spot on response!! I can't believe that lady had the balls to say that stuff to you. Great job telling her Exactly what she needed to hear, and I'm so glad there were other people around to give her dirty looks too! 
  • Options
    @yellowrose314 I'm glad you put that lady in her place. Sounds like a real a-hole.
  • Options
    @yellowrose314. Good job on that response! People need to not stick their noses in other people's lives. You go girl!
  • Options
    @CRich15 - I would have done the exact same thing. Wet=change.  
  • Options
    @yellowrose314 proud of you dear!! Rude ass bitches!! 
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    ashtasht member
    CRich15 said:

My FFFC... So one of my friends had a baby about 6 weeks ago and I have been trying/successful at keeping my parenting advice to myself and letting them do their thing but I think I may of struck a nerve last weekend.  They had just changed his pee diaper about 30 minutes before I started holding him but I noticed his pants were a little squishy and soggy and I look to see that the wet line has turned blue.  I tell them that I am going to change his diaper when her husband is like "we generally let his diaper get more full before we change him."  I'm like well I am changing him and I did.  I didn't say anymore on the subject and we continued our visit in peace and harmony but I haven't heard from them since. 

Was I wrong? 

This would bother me but I would say so and not ignore the person