June 2016 Moms
Options

Doing the deed/ birth control...

2»

Re: Doing the deed/ birth control...

• Options
    We've done the deed twice since I got cleared 2 weeks ago, it's not awful and was definitely better the second time. At least all the "other" stuff feels just as good with no pain!
    Me (31) & DH (32)
    Married 9/27/2014
    DD Born 6/23/16
    Baby #2 Due 3/7/20
  • Options
    Anyone else have no pleasurable sensations down there? I am not able achieve orgasm anymore (not via any means).  :( Wondering if it's temporary or long term.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Anyone else have no pleasurable sensations down there? I am not able achieve orgasm anymore (not via any means).  :( Wondering if it's temporary or long term.
    Unfortunately I had that for a long time after DS like close to a year. I had a 4th degree episiotomy and along with breastfeeding keeping me super dry it sucked. Now we've only done it once and it was pretty uncomfortable. It did get back to being good like pre-pregnancy after I weaned. 
  • Options
    Any else get terrible headaches since they started back on the pill? I've never had this symptom before, but every day for the last week (when I started my pack) I've had horrible headaches. Anyone know if they are likely to go away once my body adjusts, or should I try to call my doctor right away? Just not sure how long to wait. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Any else get terrible headaches since they started back on the pill? I've never had this symptom before, but every day for the last week (when I started my pack) I've had horrible headaches. Anyone know if they are likely to go away once my body adjusts, or should I try to call my doctor right away? Just not sure how long to wait. 
    How often are you getting them?  I've had a few since starting the pill last week. But, I had chronic migraines before birth control so I'll take a headache over a migraine any day!  If it doesn't subside it wouldn't hurt to call and talk a nurse. 
  • Options
    I bled pp with c section for 5 weeks .  Then got my period. Had Mirena put in at my 6 week check...and stopped bleeding the next day but have been light ever since (2 weeks).   So...that's put a damper on things
  • Options
    How often are you getting them?  I've had a few since starting the pill last week. But, I had chronic migraines before birth control so I'll take a headache over a migraine any day!  If it doesn't subside it wouldn't hurt to call and talk a nurse. 
    Ive had them pretty much every day, and that's unusual for me. They don't go away with Advil or Tylenol. I tried caffeine today and it went away for about an hour, but now it's back. I think I'll call by the end of the week if there is no improvement. 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Ive had them pretty much every day, and that's unusual for me. They don't go away with Advil or Tylenol. I tried caffeine today and it went away for about an hour, but now it's back. I think I'll call by the end of the week if there is no improvement. 
    What form of bc are you using? Many years ago I started getting migraines and was told by my neurologist to get of an estrogen based bc. So I started depo and that definitely improved things. I didn't want to go back on depo now so I started the mini pill. My neurologist was fine with it because it's progestin based. Moral of the story estrogen bc can lead to chronic headaches, at least in my case. So far so good with the mini pill
  • Options
    lac1252 said:
    What form of bc are you using? Many years ago I started getting migraines and was told by my neurologist to get of an estrogen based bc. So I started depo and that definitely improved things. I didn't want to go back on depo now so I started the mini pill. My neurologist was fine with it because it's progestin based. Moral of the story estrogen bc can lead to chronic headaches, at least in my case. So far so good with the mini pill
    Good to know. I'll see what my doctor recommends. 

BabyFruit Ticker