April 2017 Moms
Options

TTGP Grad Check-in 8/15/16

When did you get your BFP and how far along are you?

Rants/Raves/Other? 

Symptoms?

Questions?

GTKY: What's your favorite type of foreign food?

cat weird chinese chinese food
Me: 23 | DH: 27
Married: 10.11.15
MC #1: June 2014
MC #2: December 2015
APS Diagnosis: February 2016
BFP 7/24, EDD 4/5/17
Previously nweg...7878

Re: TTGP Grad Check-in 8/15/16

• Options
    When did you get your BFP and how far along are you? I got my BFP on 7/31 or 3+5 and now I am currently 5+6

Rants/Raves/Other? Today I hate everyone.  I can't stop looking at people with daggers in my eyes!  My US is 1 week from today and I am so excited but so nervous since we had such an iffy start to this pregnancy.  Also, DH will be out of town from next Monday morning til Friday night so that's a little upsetting that he won't be here for the ultrasound

Symptoms?  I still have sore boobs but my cramping/pulling in the abdomen has decreased so, naturally, I'm freaking out that it's a bad sign.

Questions? nada right now..

GTKY: What's your favorite type of foreign food?  I guess probably Mexican.  I could eat tacos and nachos and burritos and pupusas all day long.  The spicier everything the better.
  • Options
    When did you get your BFP and how far along are you? July 25th, 7 weeks today. 

Rants/Raves/Other? We lost my grandfather in June, and I updated my journal the other night. For some reason, I read back to my last entry, and realized that we lost my grandfather on June 25th. A month later, to the day, we had a BFP. I don't know as that means anything, but thought it was interesting. 

Symptoms? Heartburn, nausea (if I don't keep something on my stomach), perpetually tired, sore boobs, irritable, craving all things salty and E.L. Fudge cookies. Oh, and I have to pee all the time. 

Questions? Is anyone else's husband absolutely clueless about what is going on with their wife, no matter how much information you tell them about this whole magical time? I'm about to strangle mine.

GTKY: What's your favorite type of foreign food? Right now, Mexican. I like Chinese, too. And Italian.
    Married: 10-2-2010
    Punk's birthday: 3-28-17
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

@BluesGal10 Not only is my husband clueless, but forgets that I'm even pregnant sometimes...

DH on Friday: Hey let's go out!

Me:  I'm not drinking

DH: Why?

....pause... me staring at him....

DH:  Oh right, nevermind...

Me: *eyeroll*

• Options
    @mokay19 Glad I'm not the only one. DH sent me a text this morning (he leaves for work an hour before I get up), asking how I slept. Well, I got up to pee at least 4 times, had several nightmares, got woken up by the cats a few times, and I'm growing a person, so I'm f-ing exhausted. His response? "I think you need to go to bed and get up earlier. That might help." Yes, well, I think you should shut your pie hole before my kid has a deceased father. 

Did I mention the crazy mood swings have kicked in? 
  • Options
    @BluesGal10 yes the mood swings! I made homemade lasagna last night (which I normally love) but decided that I wanted Reese's Puffs for dinner instead (which I normally hate).  DH tried to tell me that I HAD to eat lasagna.... I gave him a death stare that made him take that comment back reeeeal quick. 
  • Options
    @mokay19 - A friend of mine (who has a 2 year old) said the phrase "It's for the baby" should come after just about every request/order. DH's text message pretty much got that dead-on-the-spot glare, and I tried to pass it through into the return message. 
  • Options
    When did you get your BFP and how far along are you? BFP on 8/6.  I'm 5 weeks 2 days according to LMP, but U/S dates put me a little further.

Rants/Raves/Other? I'm currently laying in an ER bed.  I passed out at work and had severe abdominal pain on my left side so I came here to make sure I was not having a ruptured ectopic or something.  All is well, and I only had a ruptured ovarian cyst so I'm so happy.  They haven't discharged me yet though.  I'm SO HUNGRY.

Symptoms?  Fainting, apparently.

Questions? None right now.  I'm too tired to think.

GTKY: What's your favorite type of foreign food? I love Indian food!
  • Options
    How scary, @clover28! So glad everything's okay! Hopefully they get you out of there soon so you can nom. 

This Saturday at 11DPO! I'm 3w6d (short LP). 
    Rants/Raves/Other? 
    Anybody else still peeing on all the sticks? I'm desperate for the line to darken and I counted 15 Wondfo's which would take me right up to my first appointment. No shame in this pee stick game. 
    Symptoms?
    Craving milk, lots of creamy CM, and exhausted
    Questions?
    What is the typical timeframe for the line to darken? I didn't have Wondfo's with my first so while I tested a few times after the initial BFP, it was only what I had left in the box. How often does the hcg double?
    Chinese or Italian!
    DD March 2015
    Baby #2 due April 2017

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    When did you get your BFP and how far along are you? Got my BFP at 10 dpo on August 2nd. I am now 5 weeks, 2 days. 

Rants/Raves/Other? DH got a job interview today. It is Wednesday morning. I am so nervous. This would be SUCH a good thing for our family if he got this job. Also things are getting really hard and he needs a job ASAP so if he doesn't get this one I will probably have a serious problem. 

Symptoms? the typical ones. bloated and "full" feeling. peeing all the time. not a lot of appetite, but a little nauseous if I don't eat. major emotions. 

Questions? going to prison for murder is bad, right?

GTKY: What's your favorite type of foreign food? super hard choice. Probably Indian then Mexican then Chinese. 

Me: 28 year old SAHM/Birth Doula
    DH: 30 year old pneumatic electrical engineer 
    Married: October 8, 2011
    DD1: September 24, 2013
    BFP: June 25, 2016 and MC: July 3, 2016
    DD2: April 16, 2017
    BFP: November 30, 2018 EDD: August 14, 2019
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    clover28 I'm so sorry you ended up in that situation. Obviously a ruptured cyst is no good but at least everything still looks good as far as the pregnancy. FX for a quick recovery.

11DPO, 6+6

Rants/Raves/Other? 
    I hate this constant feeling of hunger but being too nausea to want to eat. Luckily sour has been able to get rid of the nausea long enough for me to get some food down. Also, I just can't wait for next Tuesday. My first u/s is just a week away!

Symptoms?
    The usual. Nausea, hunger, fatigue, bloat.

Questions?
    None at the moment.

Made authentic, I'd have to go with Mexican food. My best friend is half Mexican and half Guatemalan and his mom makes the best food!
    Me: 23 | DH: 27
    Married: 10.11.15
    MC #1: June 2014
    MC #2: December 2015
    APS Diagnosis: February 2016
    BFP 7/24, EDD 4/5/17
    Previously nweg...7878
  • Options
    @belocin HCG should double every ~48 hours at this point. For your sanity, I wouldn't test every day because you might not see much increase from day to day. Maybe do every other day if you do feel the need to keep testing, but everyday might make you over analyze the lines (speaking from experience). 
  • Options
    July 29/6w0d
    Rants/Raves/Other? 
    Had a delicious naan/curry food truck for lunch.
    Symptoms?
    Sore boobs, fatigue, moodiness
    Questions?
    None atm
    This is hard - partner and I have extremely adventurous palates!  He works in Chinatown and will bring some of the authentic dishes home a few times a week.  We're also big fans of Indian/Middle Eastern/North African food.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Me: 28 & Partner: 32 | Married 2014
    BFP 7/29 EDD 4/11
  • Options
    @belocin
    STOP PEEING ON THINGS.  It'll just make you more anxious than you should be.  The lines do not always darken to correctly reflect HCG increasing, as the dye amounts can vary from strip to strip.  It's more of a faint/positive/dark scale.  If you take the test and it's positive, then it's positive.  As mokay said, you're not going to notice that much of an increase comparing a daily strip.  I'd say test once or twice a week if it makes you feel better, but don't anticipate a big change in the darkness of the test.

@mrsstuessy
    Fingers crossed for y'all tomorrow!  Getting the interview means he's probably in the top 5-10% of applicants for that position in most circumstances.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Me: 28 & Partner: 32 | Married 2014
    BFP 7/29 EDD 4/11
  • Options
    @mokay19 @TheJerilu thank you! I needed some logic to get me away from the sticks. I have such willpower when I go to bed but I wake up and can't resist. What both of you said made sense so I'm going to at least get them out of the bathroom to make them less convenient. 
    DD March 2015
    Baby #2 due April 2017

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @TheJerilu Thanks! Got his hairs cut today and his portfolio is printed and looking good. Now just trying to trust that he can do it. 

Me: 28 year old SAHM/Birth Doula
    DH: 30 year old pneumatic electrical engineer 
    Married: October 8, 2011
    DD1: September 24, 2013
    BFP: June 25, 2016 and MC: July 3, 2016
    DD2: April 16, 2017
    BFP: November 30, 2018 EDD: August 14, 2019
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

8/10 - CD31/16DPO (my 16th high temp and the day after AF was due).  5w1d.

Rants/Raves/Other? 

So tired...that is all.

Symptoms?

Just tender nipples and some bloat.

Questions?

Not right now

I LOVE Japanese food and think I should have eaten more sushi while I could have.
    About me:
    Married 6/18/16 (Me 42, DH 44), TTC #2
    ***TW***
    Natural BFP 8/10/16 --> mc our NIPT-normal little girl at 11w5d on 10/1/16 :(
    As of 12/2016:  AMH 1.42, FSH 6.1, AFC ~10
    Self-benched Nov-Dec 2016 for
    IVF #1 Jan-Feb 2017 (OCP, testosterone primed antagonist w/HGH - ER 2/2/17 - 12R, 7M ICSI'd, 3F, 0B)
    IVF #2 Mar-Apr 2017 (testosterone primed agonist/luteal lupron w/HGH - ER 4/8/17 - 10R, 8M, 8F, 5B, 1 PGS normal)
    IVF #3 May-Jun 2017 (testosterone primed agonist/luteal lupron w/HGH - ER 6/4/17 - 14R, 5F, 3B, 0 normal)
    **New RE**
    IVF #4 Sept 2017 (natural start microdose lupron flare w/HGH - ER 9/28/17 - 33R, 18F, 10B, 4 PGS normals!)
    FET #1 (medicated) of one PGS normal 4AA XX 11/2/17 - Beta #1 11/11/17 (153), Beta #2 11/13/17 (324), mc at 5w1d on 11/19/17 :(
    IVF #5 Dec 2017 - Insemination of 9 frozen eggs from 2012 (8F, 1B, 0 normal)
    Jan 2018 - Natural cycle ERA (normal/receptive) & stimming for
    IVF #6 Jan-Feb 2018 (natural start microdose lupron flare w/HGH - ER 2/3/18 - 17R, 6M, 4F, 0 blasts)
    IVF #7 Feb 2018 (natural start microdose lupron flare w/HGH - ER 2/26/18 - 19R, 9M, 9F, 4B, 2 PGS normals)
    FET #2 Apr 2018 (natural cycle w/o trigger, w/P4 support) of one PGS normal 4AA- XX 4/5/18 - Beta #1 4/14/18 (67), Beta #2 4/16/18 (231)
    Rainbow baby girl born 12/16/2018 (via c-section, induced at 39 weeks)

-----
    TFAS!
    FET #3 Dec 2019 (natural cycle w/o trigger, w/P4 support) of one PGS normal 3BB XY 12/16/19 - Beta #1 12/24/19 (139), Beta #2 12/27/19 (482)

Lilypie Maternity tickers