March 2017 Moms
Options

***INTRO & EDD THREAD***

Re: ***INTRO & EDD THREAD***

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hi everyone! This will be our second child. Due 4/19! Got a bfp on August 5th!
    Married: 9.29.12 
    BFP: 6.8.14
    EDD: 2.20.15
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    @lauren889 You are more than welcome to hang here, but wanted to make sure you knew this was the March board not the April board. Congratulations!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I woke up this morning and realized this.... Lol I'm gonn blame pregnancy brain
    Married: 9.29.12 
    BFP: 6.8.14
    EDD: 2.20.15
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    I've been lingering on this March 2017 board for awhile and excited to finally post!  We are pregnant with our first with an EDD of March 24! I am 34 and DH is 33 and we're from Milwaukee.  We were married in June 2015.    We had a second US on Friday, measuring 7w2d and a heartbeat at 160bpm.  Awesome to see!  

So far I've been feeling great...hope it stays that way!  Now I'm just anxious to learn as much as possible on this journey with you lovely ladies!

-Stuck in the box-
    Not only do we have the same due date but my husband and I are also first time parents and we were married in June of 2015 as well!! Welcome! Glad you are feeling great! :)

Me: 26 Hubs: 28

Married: 6/6/15 <3

Baby Girl: 3/22/2017

• Options
    @triwellnessgirl I got married in Turks & Caicos! Such a beautiful place. Where did you stay?
    married 10.10.14 @ Turks & Caicos
    yorkie mama to Oscar
    FTM EDD 3.12.17
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    pandalily !! We absolutely ADORED Turks & Caicos!! We stayed at the Ocean Club East. Got  a great deal on a spacious suite. It was PERFECT. We can't wait to go back! How about you? 
  • Options
    @triwellnessgirl that's awesome! I think that was one of the places we looked at but we ended up staying at Seven Stars. But yes cannot wait to go back...hopefully for 10 years :smiley:
    yorkie mama to Oscar
    FTM EDD 3.12.17
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @mrsbjtee yikes about the IUD not working! You're the second person I've heard that has gotten pregnant with an IUD in. Congrats to you and your little surprise!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @antarctica welcome! Congrats on your rainbow baby! And so Sorry to hear about your previous loss. Please do check in on the PGAL -(pregnant after loss) threads- there is support and Understanding having been through this same thing! 
  • Options
    @antarctica congrats on your rainbow baby and I am so sorry for your loss. Hoping for a sticky baby this time <3
    yorkie mama to Oscar
    FTM EDD 3.12.17
    Pregnancy Ticker