March 2017 Moms
Options

***INTRO & EDD THREAD***

Re: ***INTRO & EDD THREAD***

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @Knottie1461505498 Welcome Brianna! You may want to log into the Knot and change your username to something more memorable and pick a random image or your avatar so people can get to know you better. There are lots of Knotties float in around. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @MamaD233 congrats! Let me know when you know your due date and I will update it in the spreadsheet. Good luck at your appointment tomorrow! There is no better feeling than seeing that wiggly little baby on the screen for the first time!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    firewife86firewife86 member
    edited August 2016
    @longliveregina the organization doesn't bother me. It didn't bother me there. Except there were a handful of people with a power trip and a couple that were battling and they just kind of ruined it for me with all the unnecessary drama so early in a board
  • Options

NOW ACCEPTING REFUGEE APRIL 2017 BMB MOMMIES!

Lol, we don't want to start a turf war!
    *imagine a West side story gif here*
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

NOW ACCEPTING REFUGEE APRIL 2017 BMB MOMMIES!

Lol, we don't want to start a turf war!
    *imagine a West side story gif here*

lol true that!

SaveSave
  • Options
    Aviatrix said:
    Can I go here? I am an April 2017 refugee. This board looks a lot more sane. Maybe ours will settle down/pick up again but until then....

I'm due April 23 with my second. Hoping to VBAC. My first will be 23 months on my due date. Nice to meet you all. 
    @Aviatrix Welcome! Wishing you so much luck for that VBAC. It's funny: I was due April 23rd 2014 with my second (my VBAC baby) and his sister was 22 months on my due date. So, so similar. I hope you get the experience you're looking for!
    March 2017 September Siggy Challenge: Favorite Fall Things

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @PreDempsey Sorry to hear about your previous loss. Congratulations on your impending arrival, though! Hope you have a healthy 9 months :)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @kbuckholz - Welcome! We have several twin mom-to-be's on this board. We also have a weekly multiples check-in on Wednesdays...please feel free to join us! :) Good luck to you and congrats!
    Me 29 I DH 28
    Married in April 2007
    One Furbaby - Adorable Pitt Mix
    15 Months TTC....2nd Cycle of Letrozole - Success!
    Expecting our first two little miracles - Boy/Girl Twins! - EDD March 3, 2017
    High Risk Pregnancy - Type 1 Diabetic; Hypothyroidism; Di/Di Twin Pregnancy

Pregnancy Ticker

Anniversary

• Options
    @kbucholtz and @mermaidylady I'm sorry to hear about both of y'all's previous losses, but so happy to have you join us in the March Mommas board! We have a weekly PGAL check-in and you should certain join us! 

Also, in reference to your question about April... I think our board structures are fundamentally different. There is a great deal of organization and discipline in the April board which some members have found difficult to adhere to. There were a couple threads in which PGAL mommas and multiple mommas being disciplined for posting threads because the topic didn't benefit the community as a whole. A blanket statement was issued that March 17 would welcome any April moms who might prefer a more lax structure.