March 2017 Moms
Options

STM - Registry?

2»

Re: STM - Registry?

• Options
    @scarlett830 I'm so glad you said this! I was thinking of saying my due date is in January so that I can get the gift card early and in time to hit the store before we have to move... my bloat is already out of control so I can definitely get away with it
  • Options
    @ashannon3490 I've done so much shopping with DS in tow, and bought things that were clearly for him that I just added onto the registry using the BRU app while I was in the store, and no one has ever questioned me about it at all.

The only thing to be aware of is that there is actually an expiration date on the gift card you get after the "due date," so don't be tardy using it! My cousin waited and didn't read the whole thing, and lost out on over $200. Such a bummer.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'd be hot pissed..with DS it took them over 5 months to send it and after talking with tech support they accidentally sent me two! so I had over $500 ..I'd be ok with that happening again lol
  • Options
    @BurrberryMum I did mine in-store
  • Options
    Wait a minute what's the gift card yall are talking about? All I got with DS was the discount....
  • Options
    vino831 said:
    Wait a minute what's the gift card yall are talking about? All I got with DS was the discount....
    I believe it's called endless earnings at Babies R US. The way I understood the lady explaining it to me, was that for the first $300 purchased off of your registry, you get 5% back and then 10% back after that. You are supposed to get an e-gift card 6-8 weeks after your due date. 
    Me 29 I DH 28
    Married in April 2007
    One Furbaby - Adorable Pitt Mix
    15 Months TTC....2nd Cycle of Letrozole - Success!
    Expecting our first two little miracles - Boy/Girl Twins! - EDD March 3, 2017
    High Risk Pregnancy - Type 1 Diabetic; Hypothyroidism; Di/Di Twin Pregnancy

Pregnancy Ticker

Anniversary

• Options
    hahaha thanks @meq124!  I also have a feeling my job will do something as well, like maybe giftcards or something, so hopefully we will get some sort of help LOL
    **~*Noelle*~**
    Happily Wed DH in May 2010
    June 2012: DD#1 born after countless fertility cycles, our 4 year old miracle 
    TTC #2: current cycle: 225iu Menopur for 4 weeks, Ovidrel Trigger= BFP! Beta #1; 333, Beta #2 713! 1st u/s showed TWINS (7/18)
    BabyFruit Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @vino831 what @Finallyhismrs07 said. BRU has the endless earnings program when you sign up for a registry with them. I believe you have to also link your BRU rewards program number to the registry as well. Then you get 5% back for the first $300 worth of purchases, and 10% for any purchases afterwards.
  • Options
    I'm on Amazon already