February 2017 Moms
Options

UO Thursday 8/04

13»

Re: UO Thursday 8/04

• Options
    I'm guilty of initiating play dates, then never getting together again because I did t like the Moms that much. 
    "Hey we should hang out " 
    We hang out. 
    I never return their calls. 
    Its hard to find cool Moms. 
  • Options
    My UO--I have never been a big fan of The Wizard of Oz. I think Dorothy is whiny. There. I said it. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm guilty of initiating play dates, then never getting together again because I did t like the Moms that much. 
    "Hey we should hang out " 
    We hang out. 
    I never return their calls. 
    Its hard to find cool Moms. 
    This! I'm in a new city and have forced myself into the dreaded play date a few times, just because I'd like to make some real human friends here. Not one Mom yet has been a person I would voluntarily spend my time with. I also do the disappearing act. Where are all the cool Moms??
  • Options
    Rachoochoo2 I didn't know you also have a child with ASD. Yes, the lack of structure is destroying my DS despite him having been in a half day summer program month of July plus therapists galore on a daily basis plus a solid routine at home. He also turns into golden boy when in school which is great, but not for when it comes time to describe his behavior at home nor for when I'm trying to fight for additional services for him through the school. 
    Partyof6? HAHA I love it!