Late Term and Child Loss

Alone at 3am on my due date.

Here I am on my due date at 3am, 4 weeks after giving birth. My boyfriend hasn't talked to me in a few days (he's kinda stressed at the moment) I just want him to hold me right now and tell me it will be okay. I should have a baby with me right now, they should both be sleeping in the room, I should be up feeding her soon. But instead there's no one here to hold or comfort me, only her blanket. It hurts so bad I just want them here.

Re: Alone at 3am on my due date.

• I am so sorry!!! this past monday would have been my due date. We planned a family trip so that I would not have to deal with thinking about it. 
    I am sorry for the loss of your Daughter! it is not easy but you will make it through this.
    I am sorry that you BF is not strong enough to give you the support you need. Make sure you contact your therapist today. mine is always so helpful on those bad days!

My thoughts and prayers are with you today. You are strong enough to get through this and you will be OK!!
  • @Deepoet I'm so sorry for your loss, but I'm happy u got away during that hard time. Thank u for the advice I will contact her. Youre in my thoughts as well ❤
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm really sorry you had to deal with that all alone. My husband refused to talk about our losses for a while, in two weeks it'll be 4 months since my latest loss and in 2 days it'll be a year since my second loss, my due date is also coming up in 7 weeks and I'm just counting down as days go by, I feel myself drowning in sadness. Ladies in the miscarriage board suggested I went back to therapy and for the first time my husband has agreed and he just started to open up to me. Give your boyfriend time, everyone deals with things in their own way. 
    I'm 29, husband is 30
    Together since 2006
    Married 01.17.15  <3

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 

• I'm so very sorry for the loss of your daughter - thinking of you and sending hugs your way.