March 2017 Moms

***INTRO & EDD THREAD***

Re: ***INTRO & EDD THREAD***

• @Bluebird2318 Haha thanks! He insists on cutting the sleeves off of pretty much every shirt :D  
    Me: 24 DH: 27
    High School Sweethearts: 10/13/06
    Married: 10/13/13
    Baby #1 EDD: 3/20/17

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • @Linnie29 definitely didn't make a boo boo! Again, welcome, glad to have you here! FX for a sticky rainbow baby for you! :)
  • Thank you!  :)
  • @jrthomas14 I found out on my son's first birthday also! July 22nd!! 
  • newmommyZ said:
    @jrthomas14 I found out on my son's first birthday also! July 22nd!! 
    Such a wonderful surprise!!!!! I hope you're excited, too!! 
  • edited July 2016
    Linnie29 said:
    Since I made a booboo and posted this in the wrong place, let me try again! :D

Well, I'm joining you all. My name is Lindsay. My husband and I found out a week ago that our first IUI was successful, so here I am. I haven't seen my RE yet, although I've had three blood draws to track my HCG. The first set didn't quite double in three days, but the third draw was quite an improvement. I have one more draw on Thursday--hoping to see #'s over 1500 (from 783 on Monday). 

Can't wait to meet all of you and share this journey! Based on LMP, my EDD is March 27, so I'm currently 5w1d until told otherwise. 

*TW*
    We had two miscarriages over the last 4 years, so I'm hoping and praying for a sticky bean. 

AprilSB08 said:
    Hi! I am really happy to be joining this group! FF has my EDD on March 29th! This will be first pregnancy and it was through IUI. I have my second beta tomorrow morning but I feel
    pretty darn pregnant. What is with all the peeing?!

I am looking forward to getting to know everyone.

Hi! Congrats! Unassisted IUI here as well.  FTM, IUI worked on the first try.  Saw my RE and he was shaking his head at me in disbelief at me.  We had gotten into a tussle b/c I refused Clomid and other drugs and he basically told me I was wasting my $.  Yesterday was my "I told you so" moment and he conceded that I called it 

Anyway, welcome both @AprilSB08 and @linnie2:dizzy:

Edited to remove an emoticon I didn't add.  
  • JDCS0523JDCS0523 member
    edited July 2016
    JAGinMI said:
    JDCS0523 said:
    Hello everyone! My name is Jenny and I'm 7 weeks pregnant with my first. We got our BFP on July 8th. DH and I are super excited! I've already been to my doctor and my EED is March 11th. I can't for my first ultrasound on the 28th!
    @JDCS0523 You are either 6 weeks right now with an EDD of 3/11 or 7 weeks with an EDD of 3/4. 

I only caught that because I am 7 weeks with an EDD of 3/4.

Sorry I just saw this. I'm still learning how the message boards work lol. Actually I just went and had my first ultrasound today! They adjusted how far along I am. The tech said as of today I'm 6w5d with an EDD of 3/17.  :smile: 

On a different note. Can you help me with getting my ticker to work? 
    BFP 7/2016 - DS stillborn 31w 1/21/17 due to placental abruption
    BFP 12/6/17 - EED 8/11/18
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Sorry I've been a slowpoke updating the spreadsheet to add you all, ladies! We're leaving for vacay this weekend and it's been a busy week. I'll have it done by this weekend! :)
  • I guess I'll post here and let everyone know, I'm still here! FKA theabels....I went with something a little less personal! @Scarlett830, do I have to update anywhere else?

March 2017 August Siggy Challenge-  Summer Fails

formerly known as theabels

Married to DH since May 2009
    TTC Baby #1 since October 2012
    Dx with Stage 3 Endo December 2013
    IVF #1 Retrieval: February 27- 21 eggs retrieved, 16 fertilized via ICSI 
    March 4: 1 egg transferred. 10 embies on ice!
    March 17: BFP!!

FET#1 Transfer: 6/30/16
    7/7/16 BFP
    Initial Beta 396! 
    Beta 2- 1007
    Beta 3- 2952

Official Due Date 3/18/17!

BabyFruit Ticker

• I guess I'll post here and let everyone know, I'm still here! FKA theabels....I went with something a little less personal! @Scarlett830, do I have to update anywhere else?
    Nah, I'll change you on the spreadsheet if you haven't already.