December 2015 Moms
Options

...Bueller?

2»

Re: ...Bueller?

• Options
    I figured everyone was in the FB group. :( I check here and there but its no fun interacting with yourself lol. I do often wonder how everyones doing. Hope all well. : )
    Samesies! 
  • Options
    I'm here but mostly on Facebook. I didn't even see that comment- totally uncalled for.  :(
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I haven't been on the bump as much as I used to because of the fb group but I recently deactivated my page and decided to come back on here. Can't leave my D15 mama's! 
  • Options
    Can't find the fb group either..
  • Options
    How can I join the facebook group? I miss you guys!
  • Options
    I'm still here. I don't post often-mostly because I'm back at work. I don't have a Facebook account so I'm not in that group. 
  • Options
    I figured everyone was in the FB group. :( I check here and there but its no fun interacting with yourself lol. I do often wonder how everyones doing. Hope all well. : )
    Come join us! 
    I'd love to get involved with you mommies on FB... how do we join? 
  • Options
    Can anyone PM me the link?
    DD#1 born 12/30/2015
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    DS#1 born 02/19/2013

• Options
    Court11152325Court11152325 member
    edited June 2016
    For those of you interested in joining facebook, we have the group set to private because a lot of weirdos were trying to join.

We've established our group. :)
  • Options
    It'd be great if you could mention first name and last intital here before requesting do we can be sure
  • Options
    I just requested.  Kirsten K..
  • Options
    I was just about to say that I (Jennifer E) requested, but I already got accepted! Thanks!
  • Options
    I just requested, Sarah L. Thanks
  • Options
    For those of you interested in joining facebook, we have the group set to private because a lot of weirdos were trying to join.

Uh... Thanks anyway? Looks like it's time to check out of here.... Nice meeting everyone.
    DD#1 born 12/30/2015
    DS#1 born 02/19/2013

• Options
    Can I get added to the fb group?!
  • Options
    Ditto! Stephanie B. I swear I play nice! 
  • Options
    ammnam14 said:

Uh... Thanks anyway? Looks like it's time to check out of here.... Nice meeting everyone.
    There have been plenty of opportunities to join the FB group. @kdoak2015 started the group over two months ago.
    The link was posted and the group was open to new members for 24 hours. 
  • Options
    I think I got bumped out of the FB page :(