December 2015 Moms

...Bueller?

Check check..

Whered everybody go?

Re: ...Bueller?

• Je Sui Ici!
  • Je Sui Ici!
    First time ever I have been glad I took French in high school. 
  • Loading the player...
  • I've been around, just not posting as much.
  • Been here, just not much that's interested me to post about.
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Anniversary
  • This is what happens to all the Birth Months after babies are born. FB groups.
  • Facebook group.  It's very active!
    DS1: Born 11.18.15
    DS2: EDD- 09.08.17

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
    It would figure since I left it.
  • I'm here,  too. Just not much to say.
    <sad face> 
    you have been missed in there. 
    You can come back!
  • I was wondering the same thing!  I can't seem to find the Facebook group
  • kksquared said:
    I was wondering the same thing!  I can't seem to find the Facebook group
    We are hidden, and private, and secret. 

No no but really, we are one of those. 
  • kksquared said:

• @kdoak2015 @ammnam14 can the group send her an invite? How does that work?
  • Here, nothing exciting to report 
  • kksquared said:
    kksquared said:

Did you try using the link from the Facebook thread? 
    You can come back!
    Thanks. I've thought about it but really not sure. It kind of got ruined for me. I miss everyone terribly though.
  • I'm sorry to hear that @Mizuiro007. I think we've hit our stride as a group there. Weeded out inactive folks and what not. We still use the spreadsheet you made!!
  • @Court11152325 I'm sorry too. Like I said, I think about coming back but there was an incident that happened, and maybe I overreacted, but it changed the feel of the group for me. I couldn't comment anymore without second guessing everything I said and I had enjoyed how relaxed the group was. I didn't feel relaxed posting there anymore.

I'm so glad to hear the spreadsheet is still being used <3
    You can come back!
    Thanks. I've thought about it but really not sure. It kind of got ruined for me. I miss everyone terribly though

Boo hiss. Come back.
  • @Court11152325 I'm sorry too. Like I said, I think about coming back but there was an incident that happened, and maybe I overreacted, but it changed the feel of the group for me. I couldn't comment anymore without second guessing everything I said and I had enjoyed how relaxed the group was. I didn't feel relaxed posting there anymore.

I'm sorry it was ruined for you :/ we do miss your input and I know you would be welcome back at any point if you decide to rejoin. If not, we do check back here :)

Awe we miss you, I hope it wasn't anything I said. Sometimes I have a BIG mouth lol. Come back! 
  • @kdoak2015 Not at all. Love you and your sometimes big mouth.

I never went into detail before because I didn't want to make a big deal about it, especially since I wasn't sure if I was just over reacting. Maybe it'd be better if I went ahead and explain.

If you remember the picture I posted of DS standing on the rnp, a comment came up in response to it about calling dcf.

I never went into detail before because I didn't want to make a big deal about it, especially since I wasn't sure if I was just over reacting. Maybe it'd be better if I went ahead and explain.

If you remember the picture I posted of DS standing on the rnp, a comment came up in response to it about calling dcf.
    Seriously?! That makes me angry. It's clear your children are well-taken care of and loved. Heaven forbid a toddler act like toddler. 

Seriously?! That makes me angry. It's clear your children are well-taken care of and loved. Heaven forbid a toddler act like toddler. 
    Yes, seriously. I don't know if it was meant to be joking or serious but I don't think it's a comment that should have been taken lightly. I was extremely upset when I saw it. After that it was too hard to post anything else wondering if I'd get the same response. So I deleted the comment and left the group.
  • kdoak2015kdoak2015 member
    edited June 2016
    oMg im pissed for you! Who the F was it?Did you delete it afterwards can't find it. That's just crazy what's the worst thing that could have happened urg some people.

edit I see you deleted it!
  • @kdoak2015 I honestly don't really remember and would rather let it go.
  • Ok!! People don't think before they post!
  • What's dcf? I'm assuming something cruel and That's ridiculous, I'm sorry, you have always been so helpful and understanding! @Mizuiro007
    that being said I left the FB group shortly after, I started to feel overwhelmed by all the mommy groups I had on FB that people had added me to, I started to have anxiety about the way I was parenting etc
  • @laurabwalker It's something like Department for Children and Families. Similar to Child Protective Services.
  • @laurabwalker It's something like Department for Children and Families. Similar to Child Protective Services.
    I'm sorry :( that's not funny
    F whoever said that to you. Not cool.
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Anniversary
  • @Mizuiro007 I'm sooo sorry that happened...:(
  • kksquared said:
    kksquared said:

Did you try using the link from the Facebook thread? 
    I tried but it said it wasn't working.  Maybe since it was on my phone?  I'll try on the computer later. 
  • @kksquared it's probably bc the group is secret. We will have to pick a time to open it so you can find it and then change it back. PM me.
  • I figured everyone was in the FB group. :( I check here and there but its no fun interacting with yourself lol. I do often wonder how everyones doing. Hope all well. : )
  • I figured everyone was in the FB group. :( I check here and there but its no fun interacting with yourself lol. I do often wonder how everyones doing. Hope all well. : )
    Come join us! 
  • misamimamisamima member
    edited June 2016
    @Mizuiro007 That's upsetting, I'm sorry. I'd probably be just as upset if it were me. I'm still here. I enjoy chatting with STM's and trading crazy toddler antics. 
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers