June 2016 Moms
Options

You know your the mom of a newborn when...

When you fold laundry and your pile of clothes consist of only pajamas, underwear and nursing bras. Must get out of the house this weekend!!
Share yours

Re: You know your the mom of a newborn when...

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Lizbeth86 said:
    Lol I second HeartLikeMine's! Also... you walk around the house topless like it's normal...
    Yassss
  • Options
    When it's dinner time and you realize you haven't had an actual meal all day, only things you can grab one handed in passing. 
    I've had Oreos and life cereal so far today....
    Peanut butter on toast has been my staple this week. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    You master the art of one handedness and putting dishes away without making a sound while LO is sleeping.
  • Options
    Pull a wet diaper out of the washing machine... Not a cloth one either. And it's not the first time that's happened  :#
  • Options
    Lizbeth86 said:
    Lol I second HeartLikeMine's! Also... you walk around the house topless like it's normal...
    We both need this!
    Hahaha I love it!
  • Options
    Lizbeth86 said:
    yes!!!! Oh so much yes. Im enjoyig that freedom
    ~* Met Husband: July 26, 2009 <3Said Yes: July 26, 2010 <3Married:  September 10, 2011 <3Baby Due: June 17, 2016 *~

• Options
    It's 2 o'clock and you've forgotten to make lunch for the older kids! My kids just make themselves snacks all day at this point.

Does anyone else feel like they constantly smell spit up even when baby is not near them? 
  • Options
    It's 2 o'clock and you've forgotten to make lunch for the older kids! My kids just make themselves snacks all day at this point.

Lol! Sounds like my house!

DS-7
    DD-4

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

Does anyone else feel like they constantly smell spit up even when baby is not near them? 
    Yes, the smell of spit up is ingrained in my nose I think! 
  • Options
    When you wake up at 10:42 am... Lol
  • Options
    When you realize your shirt is on inside out b and when you go to fix it you end up putting it on inside out again anyway
  • Options
    This little gem today. When you leave the house with spit up in your hair cause, you know, f it.
  • Options
    This little gem today. When you leave the house with spit up in your hair cause, you know, f it.
    Yes. This. I have so much hair and it takes so long to wash and dry, when he spits up in my hair I just brush it out and go. I keep thinking I should cut my hair, but I've been growing it out for so long and my hair grows sooooo slow. 
  • Options
    When all the questions and advice about your pregnancy end and u start getting questions and unsolicited advice about your child and parenting skills. My favorite is "you shouldnt use a pacifier because she'll get bucked teeth...theyll grow in funny"
    ~* Met Husband: July 26, 2009 <3Said Yes: July 26, 2010 <3Married:  September 10, 2011 <3Baby Due: June 17, 2016 *~

• Options
    amangels2 said:
    Yes. This. I have so much hair and it takes so long to wash and dry, when he spits up in my hair I just brush it out and go. I keep thinking I should cut my hair, but I've been growing it out for so long and my hair grows sooooo slow. 

https://youtu.be/Zh75XWRaugg

• Options
    When your LO has an explosive poop in her car seat at your 6 week pp check up and you not only have to deal with getting poked and prodded, you then have to deal with a shit ton of poop in the drs office. Hello mommyhood! 
  • Options
    When the baby spits up all over you and you dont even care anymore...
  • Options
    When you think you hear chirps and coos from the back seat but really the baby isnt there 
  • Options
    When you put makeup on for the first time in 3 weeks and remember how it works wonders in concealing the zombie look