March 2017 Moms

***INTRO & EDD THREAD***

Re: ***INTRO & EDD THREAD***

• @ihateusernames* We lived with DH's parents while we were in the closing process of our new house...needless to say the sellers ended up going into shortsale/foreclosure in the process and the bank took it over so we had to back out of the sale...so after 3 YEARS we finally found our new home and moved out...those were the LONGEST years of my life LOL!!! :lol:
    **~*Noelle*~**
    Happily Wed DH in May 2010
    June 2012: DD#1 born after countless fertility cycles, our 4 year old miracle 
    TTC #2: current cycle: 225iu Menopur for 4 weeks, Ovidrel Trigger= BFP! Beta #1; 333, Beta #2 713! 1st u/s showed TWINS (7/18)
    BabyFruit Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • @onefootinthebayou I love NOLA...my dream is to own a retirement home there one day. The food alone...mmmm.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @Kath4156 I'm 8 wks and EDD is March 1st! I'm sorry you've experienced loss (My first pregnancy ended in MC in feb) but welcome welcome!! Glad you're here! Praying for a healthy 9 months!
  • Jazma11Jazma11 member
    edited July 2016
    smevan11 said:
    Hello! So glad to be here. After 21 months of TTC including three IUIs we're finally pregnant with baby number 2! DH is 36 and I am 32; we have an amazing almost 5 year old son. I'm currently a SAHM. I had to work until DS was 3, so I'm so excited to be home from day 1 this time around. EDD with this bean is 3/28. I've had two betas so far with a third later this morning. My first appointment will be when my HCG is estimated to be 15,000 (yay for the RE!). 
    Hello EDD buddy! 
  • @channner congrats and welcome! Just a heads up, you might want to crop your ultrasound photos since your personal info is visible at the top.
  • meq124meq124 member
     @newmommyZI saw your post on that board and am so excited to have another July 15 mom here!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • channnerchannner member
    edited July 2016
    @Scarlett830 Oops, thank you for pointing that out!
  • edited July 2016
  • @OctoberLove13 I love your husband's Punisher shirt! 
    March 2017 September Siggy Challenge: Favorite Fall Things

Pregnancy Ticker