March 2017 Moms

TIRED AF

2»

Re: TIRED AF

• @longliveregina any and all tips welcome!! 
    DS is just about 16 months and doesn't sleep unless he's in my bed! DH has been living in VA for his job while DS and I hold fort down in NY and with daddy gone most of the time, his separation anxiety is AWFUL and he can't sleep without me. Past few weeks I can't even get him in the crib at all and I'm getting to far to lean over at my waist to lay him down once he's already asleep. 

cue the crib climb the other day! 
  • @longliveregina any and all tips welcome!! 
    DS is just about 16 months and doesn't sleep unless he's in my bed! DH has been living in VA for his job while DS and I hold fort down in NY and with daddy gone most of the time, his separation anxiety is AWFUL and he can't sleep without me. Past few weeks I can't even get him in the crib at all and I'm getting to far to lean over at my waist to lay him down once he's already asleep. 

cue the crib climb the other day! 
    Lol I know the feeling. I definitely still cosleep with my 16 month old. He has a double mattress on the floor so I can sneak in and out. It's also easier to lay him down because I don't have to lean over the rail. You could Even try a pallet in your room for when he wakes up. Our plan is to slowly transition to daddy at night time....when will you be with your H again permanently? 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • @longliveregina I just put a futon in our bedroom for the same reason! We're going to start getting him to sleep on there! 

DH should be back permanently by September. Still plenty of time to get our little guy used to Daddy getting him to sleep! 

• Hi
    This is my first pregnancy and I am exhausted. ..and quite moody :(