March 2017 Moms

TIRED AF

what is everyone doing to help being tired all day every day? Or is it just me :#  #fourweeks

Re: TIRED AF

• It's funny, I read this thread right before I left work today and was thinking to myself "not sure I have anything to add because I don't have this problem".  I've been racing around work all day with a fair amount of energy.  Of course, then I get home, make dinner and I've completely crashed in bed at 8pm  :D
    Married: 7/9/15
    Me: 37, DH: 36
    Started TTC #1: 9/2015
    Preliminary labs/testing @ 6 months: TSH, A1c, progesterone, prolactin, SA, HSG all normal
    BFP: 5/19/2016, M/C: 5/29/2016
    BFP: 6/22/2016  EDD 3//6/2017

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • So tired! I've been tired all day, and then have been going to bed super early some nights...like 8-9 pm!
  • SO TIRED over here, too!  It was my biggest symptom with both of my other pregnancies and this one is no different. It's like no other exhaustion. But thank God for it, because otherwise I would have no sign that I am pregnant!

Me: 36;  DH: 38
    DD: 7; DS1: 4; DS2 due 6-21-17!
    **TW**
    MMC & D&C Aug 2016
  • meq124meq124 member
    The true exhaustion hasn't hit me yet, but I remember with my first coming home from work, going to sleep by 6pm, sleeping until my 6am alarm, having a hard time waking up, and still struggling to stay awake all day. If it's the same as before I expect it to hit in a week or so
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I have to take a nap at least once a day or I can't do it... the nap has been about an hr to an hr and a half every day... DH reminded me that I'm doing better than I did w DD... when I was pregnant w her, I would come home at 5:30, sleep until 8:30, eat dinner (made by DH), and go back to sleep for the night... this was my routine for the entire first trimester... really hoping that isn't the case this time!

***July Siggy Challenge***
    Favorite Summer Time Treat: "Anything Poolside!"

IAmPregnant Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Im super tired by 3:30 p.m..and want to crash...But I have 3 other children to look after..lol
  • I read the title of this post and said "YES PREACH!" outloud. LOL. I'm usually ok getting up and starting the day but about 1 or 2 I'm counting down the hours to leave (I work 12 hour shifts at a hospital) I get home around 8-830, shower, eat and go to bed.
    TIRED AF. 
  • Just woke up from a nap. Still tired. Lol. 
  • I keep waking up at 5 every morning. So I'm exhausted by the time I get home. It's still better than with DS though. I couldn't sleep past 3am for all of first tri. 
  • I have a 9 month old. I nap when he naps atm. The house is a mess. Haha 
  • I have a 9 month old as well and i literally can't get out of bed in the morning. I have no other symptoms besides tiredness . Only 4 weeks left 
  • I took naps at work during lunch last pregnancy. Thank goodness for summer vacation (I'm a teacher). I plan to crash on my toddlers bed while he plays in his room.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm soooooo pooped! I'm currently standing in line at the grocery store and I just want to keel over. I forgot what these early days are like. I'm roughly 5-6 weeks and have a very active, potty training 2 year old at home too.  :/
  • I just put both of my kiddos down for a nap and am getting ready to nap too! So so tired today!
  • Napping. A lot of napping. 
  • Ahug77Ahug77 member
    This pregnancy has hit me hard. If I don't eat every two hours, I get sick. And, I've had to nap three or four times a day. I have a 2-year-old so DH has been really busy. 
  • Was so exhausted last pregnancy ... this one's the same. Sleeping during one of the 11 month old's naps. I'm just glad I can sleep this time! For the first 4 months of my last pregnancy I was exhausted and couldn't sleep.. it was torture! I slept maybe 3-4 hours a day  :s This time I could sleep forever
  • @Ahug77 I swear we have the same symptoms. My husband just tried to tell me to slow down on the eating because he doesn't want me "big as a house" lucky for him I was too tired to argue and just gave him the stank eye 
  • Ahug77Ahug77 member
    edited July 2016
    @mcdonald-bailey That "big as a house" comment was mentioned today when I asked if we could add ice cream to the grocery list. Guess who has more baby-sitting duties this week. . . But, seriously, he has been really supportive so I let most of the negative comments slide. 
  • I'm exhausted. I don't remember this with my DD but then again I was 24 then. So glad that she's 14 & a big help. My partner is awesome. Cooks dinner and then brings me ice cream sandwiches when I'm curled up in bed at 8:30pm. LOL It's 4pm right not and I wish I had a nap cubby under my desk like George Costanza on Seinfeld! I thought it was just my being 39 but maybe this pregnancy will be a lot different than the other.

****TW Signature****
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DD born 04/28/2002
    Married DH 03/25/2017
    1st MMC 08/13/2016 2nd MMC 02/14/2017
    BFP 06/16/17 Rainbow DS Born 02/05/2018

• I have been SO tired the past few days. It's not because I'm going to bed too late, either, I'm going to bed fuddy-duddy early. I literally cannot get through the day without a nap, and when I do crash out, I have really strange dreams.
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy  Baby Tracker
  • chrlyrchrlyr member
    The fatigue hit me today. I took a power nap at 7, which helped. I was thinking that I had a bit of time before this started. Ha. Haaaaa. 
    DS 12.02.11

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Super jealous!!! I wish I had a 14 year old @rainafire77
  • @ihateusernames* :-)They have their moments. Then they turn moody and you wish they'd just go out and get a job. Lol

****TW Signature****
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DD born 04/28/2002
    Married DH 03/25/2017
    1st MMC 08/13/2016 2nd MMC 02/14/2017
    BFP 06/16/17 Rainbow DS Born 02/05/2018

• Im 6 + 0 today and to be honest this week I havent really felt that tired. Last week and the week before I was exhausted. I never nap in the day but I was coming home from work and going straight to bed for an hour. No other pregnancy symptoms so far, just hoping the sickness doesnt hit me. 
  • I am 6w2d and I straight up went to bed at like 8:30 yesterday- no shame in my sleep game. 
  • I'm only 4+5 and if I don't get a nap I can barely make it through the day. Even in my dreams I'm exhausted!
  • DH thinks I'm just being lazy because if I'm not cooking or cleaning up something I'm laying down. He's forgotten how exhausting pregnancy can be for me. I am so looking forward to Sunday when I can sleep in and just lay around all day because we have no plans at all.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I need a nap like whoa today...and DH just texted to tell me he's going home because he's not having a productive day...must be nice :|
    Me (37) Hubby (39) Married since 4.2009
    EP:  2.17.2016
    DS:  3.4.2017

Pregnancy TickerDD: due 7.16.2019

• I nap with my two toddlers. I tell people it's because I'm an AP mom, but I really just love naps lol. 
  • Jparisi926Jparisi926 member
    edited July 2016
    I literally fell asleep in my toddlers crib. Trying to sleep train him is clearly not going well... 

• The exhaustion hit me hard last week. I work at a call center and work 5pm to 130am. So I took a call and had to get the customer to another department who had a long hold time and all I remember is waking 30 mins later the customer was no longer on the phone and I felt terrible. So I try taking a nap on like my last nap to avoid that happening again. And as far as food dh doesn't say anything about how much I eat cause the last time I was pregnant (tw loss) I didn't know I was pregnant but I cldnt stop eating and he had the nerve to tell me to stop cause I would get fat I instantly started crying saying I be so hungry I was super sensitive well come to find out I was pregnant we lost it. So the other day when I made the comment I hungry all the time to dh he said well yea your eating for his many now. He learned his lesson and were hoping for twins
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • I haven't noticed a huge difference in how tired I am on a daily basis since before I was pregnant. I work out in the mornings at least 4 days per week and have done that for many months, so I think that helps keep me strong and energized. At the end of my work day I'm still quite spent (but I was always like that). 
    *TW*

TTC#1 - 6.3.16
    BFP#1 - 7.1.16, (mo-di twins + singleton) due 3.15.17
    MC singleton - 7.13.16 - 5w
    MMC identical twins - 8.5.16 - 8w+2d
    Misoprostol 4x
    D&C - 9.12.16
    Hysteroscopy - 11.21.16 - Retained tissue filling half of uterus removed, blocked left tube, benched for 2 cycles, on estrogen/progesterone for 30 days
    HSG - 2.7.17 - Asherman's Syndrome. Both tubes open.
    Hysteroscopy 2.13.17 - Incomplete adhesiolysis for Asherman's, benched & on estrogen/progesterone for 30 days. At least two more surgeries needed...
    Hysteroscopy 3.21.17 - Adhesiolysis for Asherman's, benched & on estrogen/progesterone for 30 days.
    TTCAL #1: 4.24.17
    Hysteroscopy 5.23.17 - Scars reformed. Adhesiolysis. Unsure what to do next...
    Fertility acupuncture - started 6.13.17
  • I literally fell asleep in my toddlers crib. Trying to sleep train him is clearly not going well... 

Sleep training toddlers is hard! What are you trying to accomplish? Maybe we have some ideas to help? (If you need it, lol, otherwise nm)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I've only been up for a few hours, and already I'm all for taking a nap. Blaaarrgghh... The coffee LIED to me!
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy  Baby Tracker
  • Exhaustion is here. Three hour nap today, yet I'm still ready for bed at 8:30. 
    Pregnancy Ticker