February 2017 Moms
Options

What my pregnant self is eating, 7/11

13»

Re: What my pregnant self is eating, 7/11

• Options
    Cinnamon Life.
    I made the mistake of eating yogurt, then my stomach made the move like it wanted to reverse gears.
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy  Baby Tracker
  • Options
    @DarkSerendipity oh my god Cinnamon Life sounds soooooo good.  I've been crushing some Honey Nut Cheerios but I think my next cereal move will be Cinnamon Life.  Thank you for the inspiration.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @DarkSerendipity oh my god Cinnamon Life sounds soooooo good.  I've been crushing some Honey Nut Cheerios but I think my next cereal move will be Cinnamon Life.  Thank you for the inspiration.
    Cinnamon Life is my jam! I have always liked it, but since being KU I can't get enough of it.
    Married 2/12/2015
    PCOS Dx June 2016
    BFP #1 8/4/2015, MMC 9/24/2015
     DD 2/13/2017 
    BFP #3 8/24/2017, MC 9/20/2017
    BFP #4 11/14/2017, CP
    BFP #5 1/5/2018, MC/BO 2/17/2018
    BFP #6 7/15/2018, CP
    BFP #7 12/15/2018, EDD 8/28/2019
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• Options
    @MonaLisaRalphio You are very welcome! I crushed quite a few of them, and they did quell that pukey feeling.
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy  Baby Tracker
  • Options
    Bolthouse Farms cilantro avacado yogurt dressing. 
    On anything. Tacos, salad, carrots, your fingers. OMG!!!!
  • Options
    Even the thought of plain cooked chicken breast makes me want to vomit. We usually have chicken multiple times a week in various meals so I'm really struggling right now. I've mostly been eating a lot of carbs, especially mac and cheese.
  • Options
    Taco Bell, PB & J, and clementines...
  • Options
    In n out. 
  • Options
    I want matzoh ball soup!

• Options
    You guys, I am SO HUNGRY today.  I had two bowls of cereal in the morning and a bagel at like 11 and I'm already hungry again.