July 2016 Moms

Weekly Randoms 6/27

123457»

Re: Weekly Randoms 6/27

• Thank you for the reassurance everyone! And yes @setosh fingers crossed for a comparable nurse!
  • Loading the player...
  • Ahhhh! So many new babies! Congratulations, all. Your stories, while sometimes scary, are so encouraging and helpful. 

Me, I've got 20 days until my EDD and I don't know how I'm going to do it. The hip and pelvic pain is so bad that I'm seriously considering using a wheelchair. I've always welcomed the challenges my cerebral palsy has brought me but this part of my pregnancy has been pretty unbearable, what with all of my joints being wonky and my crotch feeling straight up broken. I've never regretted signing a lease on a third floor apartment with no elevator more! I just feel like I've hit a wall and I selfishly wish this could all be over yesterday. 

Enough whining. I really just wanted to say thanks to everyone for all of the advice, stories, rants and raves. I know I haven't contributed much but all of you internet strangers have been an excellent source of support and I'm so happy for all of your gorgeous, growing families. 
    As someone who once had the 3rd floor (no people walking above us) in our apartment before we bought  our home, you certainly are inspiring to me! Even having steps in my home now and before pregnancy, I whine like a little kid so I commend you for staying so positive this long AND without an elevator! 
    Hang in there love!!! You are so close!  <3
    jodi
    whitehall, pa
    every adventure requires a first step- C.C.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @AB34 what the.... The lack of tact of some people, I don't understand! Why is this ok??
  • My OB that I love was on call the day I was induced but had to leave before I actually delivered, so I delivered with another OB in the rotation that I'd seen twice. It went great and was no big deal. I wanted my OB to be there just because she's been such a big part of us even getting to this point of having a healthy baby, but she still called this weekend to make sure we had done ok and it really was ok. 
    Married 6/1/13
    BFP #1 7/2013 MMC 9/17/13
    BFP #2 5/2014 MC 6/15/14
    BFP #3 11/13/14 (Found in ER with ruptured cyst) Diagnosed MC 11/15/14
    BFP #4  4/2015 MC 7/1/15
    BFP #5 10/21/15  EDD 7/3/16 Praying for our rainbow! 
  • @PinkLady2015 congrats momma! I just love her name!!! 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Ladies! My main client filed on Wednesday, so now I can return to being a normal, fully functioning adult and member of the board. I feel like a whole new person!
    July BMB 2016 July siggy challenge

• I'm so out of touch with the Bump since baby was born! Will someone let me know if I stole someone else's hot dog gif? TIA!
    July BMB Siggy Challenge: Weird Hot Dog Situations
  • @joleri23 I think you're good. I haven't seen that one yet. 
    Me (32) & DH (35)
    Married 10.10.10
    DD born 7.25.16 <3
  • I think I just had or am starting to have my bloody show. I went to pee and noticed bleeding so we called the hospital and they said to just monitor if contractions start or BH start getting painful. She also mentioned that it might be my cervix just dilating. Hopefully something is happening. 
  • @Heathereaddy If you're ready, I hope
    so, but it can happen weeks before (did for me and my doctor didn't find it remotely interesting), so you might not want to put too much hope on just that. Good luck!
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @Heathereaddy that happened to me too. I had a doctors appt that morning and mentioned it to my ob. It ended up just being my cervix softening. While i did have cramps and a few more contractions that day, I'm still pregnant! Maybe you'll have more luck than me  ;)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @sboston06 Thank you!
    July BMB Siggy Challenge: Weird Hot Dog Situations