July 2016 Moms
Options

Weekly Randoms 6/27

"I still think I am the greatest."
 - Kanye West

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Weekly Randoms 6/27

• Options
    @LadyFleck I plan on asking my boss if I can work reduced hours and/or work from home a couple days a week starting next week because I am miserable. I don't want to push my luck too much though. Good for you and glad you have such a flexible boss!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Congrats to @kdm06c and @schaze!!
    DD1: Born January 2013
    DD2: Due July 12, 2016
    Two rescue dogs 

BabyFruit Ticker

July 2016 - July Siggy: Weird Hot Dog Situations
  • Options
    Congratulations @schaze and @kdm06c!
  • Options
    Yay @schaze @kdm06c !!!!  Beautiful babies! Congrats mamas!
    Pregnancy Ticker

July16 JULY siggy challenge

• Options
    MollyH1987MollyH1987 member
    edited June 2016
    Whoa I'm behind! Congrats to @kaylaa22, @rakel88, @kdm06c, and @schaze! Babies everywhere!!

ETA: And now congrats @DarkCat

Me: 31  DH:35
    Started TTC in June 2014
    Started seeing RE in June 2015
    HSG in July 2015 = normal, started Clomid/Ovidrel/IUI cycle in August 2015
    Cycle #3 in October afforded 1st month of mature follicles - underwent IUI
    BFP on 10/27/15 - EDD 7/8/16
    DD#1 born on 7/1/16

TTC #2 in September 2018
    BFP on 12/2/18 - EDD 8/16/19
    Team Green!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats to all the new mamma's!!!!  :)
  • Options
    Congrats to all the mamas and new babies! Honestly each of them are adorable!! Hope you're all recovering well!
    H. Foxe born October 22, 2013
  • Options
    Congrats to all the new mamas! I hope everyone is doing well.
  • Options
    Congratulations to all the moms!!!! It is so exciting! 

Today is my first day of maternity leave. I woke up at 4am and have been cleaning all morning. I was hoping to rest, but I guess the nesting instinct is kicking in over drive. 
  • Options
    Congrats new mamas!! 
  • Options
    My husband saw this this morning and said it made him think of me. At least he knows me haha. 

• Options
    Also, so many more babies! More congrats to go around! And like @PootsDragon I am ridiculously jealous! 
  • Options
    Congrats to all the new moms! Your babies are making my heart melt!
  • Options
    Congrats to all the new moms. Its getting hard to stay updated! 
  • Options
    Congratulations to all the new Littles squishes being born! 
  • Options
    Congrats to all the new moms out there!!!
  • Options
    Congrats to all the new moms!  It is so exciting!  and I am so totally jealous :) 
    Me: 28 | Husband: 39
    Married March 2016
    DD: born 7.22.16
    DS EDD: 6.23.18
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats to the new moms, seeing all the cute baby pictures makes me so anxious to meet my little guy!

I better be effaced/dilated, or something at my check this week. I'm up to 9 evening primrose oil supplements per day now (per my midwife) and I want to see it doing something!

And Slurpees are everything to me right now...
  • Options
    LF93LF93 member
    When would be a good time to take Primrose Oil or Raspberry Leaf tea? Or should your doctor recommend it before taking it?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DS#1 July 2016
    Baby #2 July 2018
  • Options
    @LF93 I would say ask your doctor - my midwife suggested I start both at 35 weeks. The first week, take 2 pills/2x per day, 36 weeks take 3 pills/3x a day, then 37 weeks til birth take 3 pills/3x per day. There is talk of inducing me at 39 weeks, so my midwife wanted to start the evening primrose oil at 35 weeks to hopefully make my cervix more "favorable" for induction, so I could hopefully avoid the two part induction (with the insertion to start with). Same thing happened when I had DD, I was taking EPO for weeks, and when I was induced with DD at 41w 3d I was fine with just pitocin.
  • Options
    The cervix/bladder/whatever pain was so bad today! :( I had such a busy day at work and the pain just made it so much worse. 7 more work days left...if I make it that far. I have my first cervix check on Wednesday and I hope it's making some progress!
    Me (32) & DH (35)
    Married 10.10.10
    DD born 7.25.16 <3
  • Options
    LF93LF93 member
    @DachshundMomma Love me some riverdance! 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DS#1 July 2016
    Baby #2 July 2018
  • Options
    @LF93 me too. Though I was torn between Michael Flatley and this gem...

• Options
    My libido has picked up, hooray!  However, DH have a pretty...vanilla, sex life so we're struggling trying to figure out how to make it work.  Neither of us particularly enjoy me on top so that's out and otherwise I'm just like uuhhh, pillows? By the time we make it work I'm tired and over it.  
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Me: 29 & Husband: 36                                                         
    Married: October 2014
    NTNP: April 2015 - June 2015
    M/C: June 2015
    TTC #1 since September 2015
    BFP: 11/9/15 - EDD: 7/24/16
  • Options
    jomama1618jomama1618 member
    edited June 2016
    elldel said:

Me today. I want to eat ALL THE THINGS. Nothing is satiating the beast. 
        ^ SO much of this! I feel like all I am accomplishing is eating, and it's still not enough.

*Edit because I can't word

• Options
    Thanks, ladies! Hang in there-cant wait to see your updates too :) 
  • Options
    Finally feeling better after this morning's excitement. I have been sleeping for a couple hours on and off since I got home and DH calls to tell me he is on his way home. I see it's after 5pm and for some reason I'm really confused and thought I didn't work today and have been sleeping all. Day. My brain is so toast lol. 
  • Options
    @brandiK I think my brain is toast as well. This morning at my weekly appt, I was undressing to prep for the cervical check while talking to my DH and he suddenly gives me a strange look. I look down and realize I was COMPLETELY undressing and was down to my bra and underwear...doh! 

Me: 31  DH:35
    Started TTC in June 2014
    Started seeing RE in June 2015
    HSG in July 2015 = normal, started Clomid/Ovidrel/IUI cycle in August 2015
    Cycle #3 in October afforded 1st month of mature follicles - underwent IUI
    BFP on 10/27/15 - EDD 7/8/16
    DD#1 born on 7/1/16

TTC #2 in September 2018
    BFP on 12/2/18 - EDD 8/16/19
    Team Green!
  • Options
    I'm insanely jealous of all new mommas snuggling their adorable babies. Congrats to all of you!!
    July BMB 2016 July siggy challenge