Pregnant after IF

Randoms Week of June 27

2»

Re: Randoms Week of June 27

• ZoeFerZoeFer member
    I know this might sound too dumb but i still cannot get this out of my mind. I am almost 21 weeks now.
    Last night after dinner, i was lying down and baby started to move and kick, super active. We were watching a movie and the movement were strong, on and off. Then all of a sudden, left side of my bump got super tight and hard , even my dh could feel that that region is bumped and feel very hard. I started to panick and cry , totally believed that something wrong is going on. I dont know why i panicked that much. I went to bathroom, after emptying the bladder i think that hardness went away. Is this all normal ? Dh believes that baby was pushing that side with head or tushy but could it make such a big difference . I wish we had a mobile u/s to watch the baby all the time. I feel like a crazy person.
  • Mine did to today, for the very first time just a bump that was really hard and stayed there for a wee bit. 
    Then I pushed it and it went and came back :)
    I thought it was funny @ZoeFer

**********************************************************************************************************************************

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Anyone has tips to deal with heartburn?

**********************************************************************************************************************************

• ZoeFerZoeFer member
    Thanks @tvh1982 for your answer, i am glad you just found it funny:) i believe i am mostly stable , but sometimes i cannot control my feelings especially when i m tired at nights. Thanks god that DH is a very calm person. I think it s all good, the movements are more moderare today.
  • I totally understand @zoefer. Sometimes the worry just hits us,
    I think I thought it was funny as I remembered my niece doing it to my sister, and assumed it was a butt. :smile:

• So I was looking into the pregnancy pillows and it looks like the snoogle is only good if you don't switch sides at night. I do that all the time so I was wondering if anyone used the comfort U pillow? 
  • I have a Bbhugme @ultratomato, the times I use it, it is stuck between my knees and I move it around me when I move sides. It goes natural for me to move it with me..
    Im a tummy sleeper, so don't use it every night as I'm still good most of the time on my tummy.

• @ultratomato I use the snoogle and still go from side to side. You can use it either way and I still find it comfy

---Trigger warning---

Me: 31 DH: 27
    TTC since April 2013
    Two cancelled IUIs in Aug and Sept '15 due to low motility/count
    IVF round 1: January 2016
    ER: February 17, 2016; 9 retrieved, 7 mature, 7 fertilized
    Day 5 Blastocysts: 5 BB, 1 AB, all normal from PGS
    FET date: May 11, '16; transferred 1 AB embryo
    First beta: May 23, '16: 998!!  Second: May 25, '16: 1648
    EDD: January 27, 2017
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @ultratomato I just bought a big long body pillow that I wrap my legs around as I sleep . I switch sides constantly throughout the night . 
    @tvh1982 I'm ending up on my tummy too a lot despite trying to sleep on my side . I wonder how much longer our bellies will permit it ! 

**BFP and loss warning**

Me: 29
    DH: 29
    Us: Married Valentine's Day, 2015
    DH: No issues.
    Me: PCOS, unexplained infertility (whatever that means!!)
    June 2015 Medicated TI cycle: BFN
    July 2015:  Medicated TI cycle: BFN
    August 2015: IUI: BFP. Chemical pregnancy :(
    October 2015: IUI: BFN
    January 2016: Egg retrieval: 10 frozen embryos!
    March 2016: FET Cycle- 2 embryos transferred!: BFP !
  • @tvh1982 some women in my yoga class have suggested apple cider vinegar as a safe and natural remedy for heartburn . I have not tried it for heartburn personally yet as my heartburn went away but some people say it works . I don't know if you've ever tried it but it tastes pretty horrific . I used to drink it daily for other benefits but I would mix it with lemon juice and cranberry juice (not the cocktail .. The 100% juice ) and that would mask the taste . Sounds so gross I know but it's not so bad !!

**BFP and loss warning**

• Thx for the tip @mskeenan. I have never tried it, not sure I'll find it here...but I'm getting desperate so I'll try almost anything! :)

• @tvh1982 ahh reflux is the worst !! In my first trimester literally everything gave me reflux . I'm hoping it doesn't come back . If you can't find apple cider vinegar I've also heard of mixing 1/2 - 1 teaspoon of baking soda in a glass of water . Also sounds yucky but you could down it quick and hopefully get some relief ! 

**BFP and loss warning**

• You have a lot of weird tips @mskeenan.
    Ill try the baking soda and keep looking for the apple cider vinegar :)