March 2017 Moms
Options

Symptoms Thread: Week of 07/04/16

Scarlett830Scarlett830 member
edited July 2016 in March 2017 Moms
Who's experiencing what this week in the wide world of symptoms?

Re: Symptoms Thread: Week of 07/04/16

• Options
    My boobs hurt so bad, the nausea set in today.
    Married: 7/9/15
    Me: 37, DH: 36
    Started TTC #1: 9/2015
    Preliminary labs/testing @ 6 months: TSH, A1c, progesterone, prolactin, SA, HSG all normal
    BFP: 5/19/2016, M/C: 5/29/2016
    BFP: 6/22/2016  EDD 3//6/2017

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Every time I brush my teeth I gag... ick!

***July Siggy Challenge***
    Favorite Summer Time Treat: "Anything Poolside!"

IAmPregnant Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    meq124meq124 member
    The nausea is real! Every diaper change, dealing with food, taking my prenatal, or even just thinking about food sets me off. Not cool kid, not cool. Definitely didn't experience this the first go around! At least it can be my excuse to make DH change all the poopy diapers!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @meq124At least it can be my excuse to make DH change all the poopy diapers!!, silver linings!!!

***July Siggy Challenge***
    Favorite Summer Time Treat: "Anything Poolside!"

IAmPregnant Ticker

• Options
    meq124meq124 member
    @wirtlehm exactly! I plan to milk it as long as I can too!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I normally have the worst sense of smell and now I feel like a blood hound-Yesterday at a Fourth of July party somebody was drinking a vodka red bull ACROSS the deck and I could smell it. I kept thinking somebody was drinking robitussin straight lol 

Oh and the exhaustion. Had to take a nap at the party before the fireworks started. This girl can no longer hang. 

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Everything smells so strong! I have some nausea which I didn't have with my first pregnancy. So far I'm not narcoleptic...fingers crossed it stays that way. Still some cramping and pain at my old c/s area. 

Oh! And I was in the process of stopping breastfeeding (down to one pump a day), but all of a sudden my boobs are leaking again. What a joy. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    The exhaustion is so so real. DH and I busted our butts Saturday scrubbing the house and doing yard work, and spent yesterday at a Fourth of July party. Today we literally have nothing to do and it is SO. GLORIOUS.

I have also been slightly nauseous off and on but today it is worse. I'm not sure if it's from the actual pregnancy though or the progesterone I'm on. 
    Me: 29 DH: 28
    Together since 2008, married Sept 2013
    ttc #1 since July 2014
    DX: unexplained infertility
    Sept, Oct, Nov Clomid 50 mg: BFN
    Feb 2016 IUI w/ 50mg Clomid, Ovidrel, Prometrium: BFN
    March 2016 IUI w/ 50mg Clomid, Ovidrel, Prometrium: BFN
    June 2016 IVF: BFP 6/28!!! beta #1: 358, beta #2: 1428, beta #3: 3742

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    The exhaustion is killing me. I have work that I need to catch up on today and I just can't. I can't bring myself to get it done. Thank goodness we celebrated Independence Day yesterday because I don't think I am able to leave my house today. It looks like I'm going to need to tell my boss about this pregnancy earlier than I had expected...
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    The nausea and indigestion.  Last week I was perfectly fine, this weekend it really hit me.  Though on the plus side I get nauseous even thinking about a cigarette so I don't have that worry anymore (does a happy dance!).
  • Options
    Still really no symptoms. Although I do think my sense of smell has enhanced and I'm tired all the time. 
  • Options
    Still nausea and fatigue, but I did buy some sea bands at Walgreens this weekend, and they have helped. I would recommend them! Of course, not sure how I'll answer people at work when they ask why I'm wearing them...on land....
    Also, this one is strange, but I get hiccups throughout the day. I read progesterone relaxes your muscles and can relax your esophagus, resulting in them, but this has been going on for three weeks! Anyone else?
  • Options

Literally got home today after a long day out in the heat and a too-long car ride with a cranky 10-month old, had my husband meet me at the car to carry baby in, and sat for a few minutes like this. I'm normally really good at keeping my cool and going with the flow when DS is being a handful, but lately with the hormones I just cannot deal with the whining.
  • Options
    I'm ridiculously tired all the time, my nips are super sensitive, yesterday I was beyond bloated all day even though I really was not eating much, and today I had a spell of nausea. I did not have nausea the other two times but I can almost guarantee if it had been a constant thing, I would not be going for #3! It's literally the worst. 

Me: 36;  DH: 38
    DD: 7; DS1: 4; DS2 due 6-21-17!
    **TW**
    MMC & D&C Aug 2016
  • Options
    Nips feel like they are being ripped off! Nauseaous all day long (ugh) bottomless pit feeling in my stomach 24/7 even when I eat... All food seems disgusting.. Crampy.. sooooo SO bloated
  • Options
    Insomnia in the first tri?  is that a thing?  Not really insomnia but waking frequently.
  • Options
    JDMRSJDMRS member
    Holy morning sickness, Batman! I threw up twice between my car and my office (granted its an 8 block walk). @iceandsnowflakes29 i can't sleep-between the nausea, the RLP, and 3 trips to the bathroom every  night (11, 2 and 4). I only had bloating and breast soreness last time, and I bargained with myself that I would embrace any and all symptoms of a healthy pregnancy. 7 more weeks until the 2nd trimester. I can do it. 

• Options
    @JDMRS  I'm putting my guess in now, I think you are having a girl. 
  • Options
    dubcompaniondubcompanion member
    edited July 2016
    @JDMRS I second that I think you're having a girl.

4 weeks today, and the fatigue is setting in. The nipples are becoming increasingly sensitive, and I'm feeling queasy at certain moments - on car rides (even if I'm not reading, which is when it's struck in the past but hasn't happened in years) and this morning when I was hungry. We'll see if it develops into full-blown MS.

ETA: Oh, and the RLP (or what have you). It's not similar to PMS cramping or anything severe. It's more like I'm sitting in a constant, uncomfortable posture and my lower abdomen is aching.
  • Options
    Crampy. Tired. Peeing a lot. Sore nips. 

I haven't really been nauseous, turned off by any foods, or thrown up at all but sometimes I just get a really gaggy feeling. Anyone else feeling this way? 
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Boy: coming March 2017

• Options
    crampy, and peeing a lot. I never would get up to pee in the middle of the night but now I do just about every night. nips starting to get sore.

-Krista-
    Me: 26
    DH :25
    NTNP Feb 2015-Feb 2016
    TTC :March 2016
    BFP June 30th CP/MC July 6th

• Options
    @louchasm Even though I've been getting a decent amount of sleep and all that, I've felt groggy and out of it. 
  • Options
    Besides feeling a bit more tired throughout the day and my boobs being slightly sore, I'm still feeling fine. I know that can change at a moments notice though!

I'm still commuting to work on my bike (slowly) so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it holds off for a few more weeks
  • Options
    I can smell everything!! Blah I already had a pretty good sense of smell and now it's even worse. I get nauseous on occasion, my skin is super itchy and I am super tired!!
  • Options
    It seems that when I have a craving, I go for it, only to be annoyed because when I finally eat it, I think it is gross. I guess this pg is giving me food aversions.
     I also have been fighting puking here and there. Otherwise I feel okay! I feel bad for DH dealing with my moodiness though. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Tired. So tired. 
  • Options
    Nausea...Oooh the nausea. Fatigue is also rearing its ugly head and I've been out cold just as soon as DS goes down! 
  • Options
    Let's add horrible back pain (lower) and this HORRIBLE taste in my mouth .. Yuck! 
  • Options
    Restless legs popped up tonight.  I normally get them occasionally, but they're much worse now.  My legs feel like lead weights
    Married: 7/9/15
    Me: 37, DH: 36
    Started TTC #1: 9/2015
    Preliminary labs/testing @ 6 months: TSH, A1c, progesterone, prolactin, SA, HSG all normal
    BFP: 5/19/2016, M/C: 5/29/2016
    BFP: 6/22/2016  EDD 3//6/2017

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Let's add horrible back pain (lower) and this HORRIBLE taste in my mouth .. Yuck! 

stuck in box!  So glad you put this. The back pain was freaking me out!

• Options
    @scarlett830 omg. Yes. Sweating my ass off. 
  • Options
    Right @iceandsnowflakes29?! I just cannot get cool enough! Even when I feel reasonably comfortable, I'm still sweating my ass off. And I absolutely hate feeling like I'm melting!
  • Options
    Spartanrd4Spartanrd4 member
    edited July 2016
    I told DH to turn the AC up last night....I took my temperature and it was 99.2. No wonder I'm feeling hot lol!
  • Options
    For me it is mostly at night. I'm waking up with sweat in my hair- gross. And it is SO HUMID here right now. 
  • Options
    @Spartanrd4 Yep, that was me last night too! The heat index yesterday was 102. Yowza. Also, I'm taking my BBT for one more week and it keeps climbing to new heights. I have a very low CL, so for me, nearing 98 degrees is basically me temping at 99 degrees! Uff.

@iceandsnowflakes29 It doesn't help that DH sweats a lot also. Pretty sure we're going to turn our bed into a swamp.
  • Options
    JDMRSJDMRS member
    Thank goodness for acupuncture. I had a session last night and my morning sickness is almost bearable. I am still nauseated but I was able to eat handful of cheerios without puking them right back up. 

• Options
    @dubcompanion I will be washing the bedding today. I wish I could open the windows but the humidity is off the charts and  would just make it feel more gross. 
  • Options
    @dubcompanion I stopped temping after my BFP- I know it would just add more to my crazy and I don't need any more of that lol! My cover line is usually around 97.4-97.5 so anything around 99.2 even if I took it at night makes me think my morning temps are high too still...I just took it because I was curious ;) Hopefully it didn't open pandoras box for me to want to keep doing it!