March 2017 Moms

Symptoms Thread: Week of 07/04/16

2»

Re: Symptoms Thread: Week of 07/04/16

• @iceandsnowflakes29 It doesn't help that DH sweats a lot also. Pretty sure we're going to turn our bed into a swamp.
    100% this! My DH always feels like he's got a fever, and sweats a lot too. Last night I woke up and all the sheets were so drenched that I legit thought one of us peed in the bed. It was gross!
  • @Spartanrd4 My CL is about 96.5 so my 97.8 this morning was like being on fire! This was my first ever cycle of temping so I never got a routine or pattern going. I could probably put the thermometer down now, but it's just so fun :smile: I think I wanted to get through when AF was due also. I'm probably in the clear now.

@iceandsnowflakes29 Yep, our bed stinks. Not of sweat or BO but just of deodorant and soaps... It's getting strong for my nose. 

@JDMRS I've never had acupuncture but I had such an awful tension headache all day yesterday that I started seriously considering it.
  • Loading the player...
  • dubcompaniondubcompanion member
    edited July 2016
    @Scarlett830 Yes!! I have flannel sheets on our bed right now. Those are probably too warm for summer (thank god for A/C) but 800-thread egyptian cotton and whatnot just seem to block moisture from absorbing so it's like being on a slip 'n slide :lol:

EDit because I don't get luxury thread counts
  • JDMRSJDMRS member
    @dubcompanion I have had a lot of success with acupuncture for headaches in the past. TW- when my MMC was discovered, I started acupuncture to get things moving along. I kept seeing her once we started TTC and bam! here I am KU on the second cycle and so full of pregnancy symptoms I can't help but feel hopeful.  Just keep in mind there are good and bad practitioners out there, so I would suggest meeting with a few and find one you like. I went to one lady who was horrible (bad energy and a bad touch- it was painful) but the woman I am seeing now is amazing.

• edited July 2016
    @dubcompanion   I thought you were going to say it stinks from the rigorous BD schedule you had going lmao. 

I thought the fresh air from outside smelled bad. DH was like dafuq ?  if my beta comes back shitty I'm going to be confused because I feel pregnant AF. Could be the progesterone suppositories. 

I'm basically waiting for the call now. I called them at 9 am sharp. It's been 40 minutes, fu@&ers. 
  • @JDMRS Good to know, thanks! And I'm assuming that's it's okay to continue acupuncture throughout pregnancy since it's noninvasive? 
  • @iceandsnowflakes29 Well you know... This is a new board; not everyone's seen my charts! :wink:

ZOMG let us know ASAP what your numbers are! 
  • FX @iceandsnowflakes29! Let us know ASAP how your numbers are!
  • JDMRSJDMRS member
    @dubcompanion I am going stay in treatment through the entire pregnancy.  My OB OKed it.  Look for someone who does women's health and who has been practicing for awhile. 
  • My boobs are sore and nips are incredibly sensitive.  My face is breaking out like a hormonal 13 year old, and I get nausea every now and then.  I'm also waiting on the dr's office to call me with my 2nd set of hcg numbers to see how they're rising...
    Me (37) Hubby (39) Married since 4.2009
    EP:  2.17.2016
    DS:  3.4.2017

Pregnancy TickerDD: due 7.16.2019

• Why does my coffee taste like socks? How do you parent without coffee? 
    Married DH 12/31/13
    BFP#1  1/21/14 ended in loss DNC 3/5/14
    BFP#2  7/2014 Baby Girl born 4/15/15
    BFP#3  2/10/2016 natural mc 2/27/2016
    BFP#4 6/25/2016 Due 3/2/2017
  • Sore boobs

Nausea (this is new for me. I didn't have it with DS).

Irritability. Literally everything is driving me crazy.

Exhaustion.

Bloat. Good lord I feel like I am already showing, but there is no way that is all baby down there.

Me 26, Hubs 32
    Married 7.14.12
    DS 10.29.13
    BFP 06.20.16
    *It's a boy!*
    EDD 03.03.17
                                                          BabyFruit Ticker
  • Sore boobs
    Sweating ... omg the sweating
    And nausea which didn't hit me nearly this hard (or this early) with my first two kidlets. 
  • Face breaking out like I'm in middle school, a little nausea, sleeping like 12 hours a day, sore boobs, and I can smell allofthethings.  Someone was eating hummus (?!?) literally across the pool the other day and I could not handle it. Also a little irritable -- DH and I got into a huge argument on the phone bc I had gone bowling and he thought that was too strenuous and then I got all mad about that but now I have no idea why.  (PS: bowling is usually okay; I Googled it later.)
  • meq124meq124 member
    It's back!

Time to buy stock in Tums
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • The nausea is setting in hard today. Anyone have suggestions for quick, even if temporary, fixes? I'm at work right now and I'm feeling awful. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @GoldenTMama I found that sipping on ginger ale helps me.  Though mine is only in the morning.  I felt like I was going to puke all over my brand new car on the way to work this morning, but was better once I got here.  I also ordered some Preggie Pop drops from Amazon....hopefully they help.
    Married: 7/9/15
    Me: 37, DH: 36
    Started TTC #1: 9/2015
    Preliminary labs/testing @ 6 months: TSH, A1c, progesterone, prolactin, SA, HSG all normal
    BFP: 5/19/2016, M/C: 5/29/2016
    BFP: 6/22/2016  EDD 3//6/2017

BabyFruit Ticker
  • @PattersRN Ginger ale is a great idea. I will definitely pick some up on the way home tonight. And I'm so glad you didn't get sick in your brand new car! Better stock your car with those Preggie Pops once they arrive. :wink:
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • meq124meq124 member
    @GoldenTMama trader joes has these ginger mint things. They are in like an altoid type container at the checkouts, but last time they were nice to have in my purse in case I was feeling queasy
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @meq124 Oh perfect! I love Trader Joe's. Thanks!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Soooo much exhaustion omg!
  • Has anybody used those preggie pops and if so, do they work? Nausea is starting to get a little worse
    Me: 29 DH: 28
    Together since 2008, married Sept 2013
    ttc #1 since July 2014
    DX: unexplained infertility
    Sept, Oct, Nov Clomid 50 mg: BFN
    Feb 2016 IUI w/ 50mg Clomid, Ovidrel, Prometrium: BFN
    March 2016 IUI w/ 50mg Clomid, Ovidrel, Prometrium: BFN
    June 2016 IVF: BFP 6/28!!! beta #1: 358, beta #2: 1428, beta #3: 3742

Pregnancy Ticker
  • My nausea is coming and going. With DS, it stayed constant. It's making me a little nervous. Anyone else got this going on?
  • @meq124 Ahh! That is terrible!  I had horrific heartburn ALL THE TIME with both of my previous pregnancies but it didn't start THIS early!  I really feel for you and I am sure I am not too far behind you.

Me: 36;  DH: 38
    DD: 7; DS1: 4; DS2 due 6-21-17!
    **TW**
    MMC & D&C Aug 2016
  • Insomnia in the first tri?  is that a thing?  Not really insomnia but waking frequently.
    I wake multiple times to go to the bathroom but My 10 month old still gets up once in the night and I can't go back to sleep for hours after getting up with him.   I've been very nauseous in the evenings.   Nothing during the day....hits about 4 or 5 pm.   I have lower back pain too.   I had nothing but sore boobs first go round and those are not sore at the moment 
  • JDMRSJDMRS member
    @GoldenTMama I am eating ice. It's the only thing I can currently keep down. That seems to settle my stomach quite a bit. Saltines are for the birds and they suck so bad coming back up. 

• sammajane19sammajane19 member
    edited July 2016
    my boobs are super, super sore and full. never in my life have they been this sore. i've been bloated for like the past week too. i'm feeling cramps/pulling sensations here and there, but not often. a little tired, but not unbearably so. i'm breaking out a bit, too. LET THE FUN BEGIN.
    Me: 29 | DH: 31
    TTC Since: Nov. 2015
    Dx: PCOS
    Clomid + Ovidrel, Round I: BFN
    Clomid + Ovidrel, Round II: BFN
    Clomid+Ovidrel, Round III: BFP! 7/5/16

• I'm only 4w1 but the exhaustion hit today. I was falling asleep on the couch after dinner at 6:30 tonight. Some of the girls at my work were even asking why I seemed off today. I just said that I didn't get much sleep last night and of course the first thing she says back is, "oh are you pregnant?" Had to bite my tongue on that one. 

Me: 32 DH: 33
    Type 1 Diabetic
    DS: Born 2/18/17
    TTC #2: Jan. 2018 BFP: 3/27/18 EDD: 12/6/18

Pregnancy Ticker
  • TMI but the truth: Today's main symptoms have been mild menstrual-like cramping with leukorrhea and constantly alternating between having to pee and having to uh, alleviate gas. Seriously, all I need is nausea and every major orifice would be in business. :persevere: It's the beauty of pregnancy, you guys.
  • Cramping has been pretty constant,   boobs have been sore for two days, and today on the way to take my 9 yr old to soccer practice I got hit with nausea,  I'm just now 4 weeks today! Seems so early, I didn't get any symptoms besides cramping until closer to 8 weeks with my 5 yr old, I had nausea so bad once it did hit last time I was hospitalized twice for dehydration, and it stayed the entire pregnancy. . I hope it isn't that bad this time. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Low level cramping since O, less so in this past week. Boobs are a bit swollen but not terribly sensitive or painful, thankfully! I was really gassy for the first week or two after O, less so today, when I am never gassy normally. Bloating is constant. I have never felt so bloated it all my life! I have a pretty active job and actually felt a bit out of breathe today along one one or two occasions, that was a strange, new feeling.
    *TW*

TTC#1 - 6.3.16
    BFP#1 - 7.1.16, (mo-di twins + singleton) due 3.15.17
    MC singleton - 7.13.16 - 5w
    MMC identical twins - 8.5.16 - 8w+2d
    Misoprostol 4x
    D&C - 9.12.16
    Hysteroscopy - 11.21.16 - Retained tissue filling half of uterus removed, blocked left tube, benched for 2 cycles, on estrogen/progesterone for 30 days
    HSG - 2.7.17 - Asherman's Syndrome. Both tubes open.
    Hysteroscopy 2.13.17 - Incomplete adhesiolysis for Asherman's, benched & on estrogen/progesterone for 30 days. At least two more surgeries needed...
    Hysteroscopy 3.21.17 - Adhesiolysis for Asherman's, benched & on estrogen/progesterone for 30 days.
    TTCAL #1: 4.24.17
    Hysteroscopy 5.23.17 - Scars reformed. Adhesiolysis. Unsure what to do next...
    Fertility acupuncture - started 6.13.17

• @weareturtles I feel like I could have written your post myself. I am having the same symptoms...plus nausea. But I am actually excited to be feeling things. Building a baby is SO COOL.It really blows my mind!! I am getting geeky but I can't help it...lol. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Robi1Robi1 member
    I am not even four weeks yet, so this is all in my head probably, but I had to get up and pee at 2am last night, and all I want to eat is mayonnaise (I HATE mayo, wtf?). Fortunately no nausea or morning sickness symptoms. I really hope I can skate by without it - I had a lot with my first, not as much with my second, so there's hope, right??
    #1 7/2013
    #2 3/2015
    #3 3/2017
    #4 10/2019
  • Morning Sickness officially kicked in yesterday (just over 6 weeks).

I've had insomnia every since I found out two weeks ago - it is great news but still a lot to process. So I'm imagining a lot of symptoms are excitement/sleep deprivation.
  • Nausea is just starting to settle in (a little early since I'm only 5w3d) but as long as I eat frequently that helps. I also have been having a pretty consistent pain in my left abdomen (not cramping, a little sharper) which I'm guessing is either growing pains or my ovary is still mad at me from my egg retrieval surgery.
    Me: 29 DH: 28
    Together since 2008, married Sept 2013
    ttc #1 since July 2014
    DX: unexplained infertility
    Sept, Oct, Nov Clomid 50 mg: BFN
    Feb 2016 IUI w/ 50mg Clomid, Ovidrel, Prometrium: BFN
    March 2016 IUI w/ 50mg Clomid, Ovidrel, Prometrium: BFN
    June 2016 IVF: BFP 6/28!!! beta #1: 358, beta #2: 1428, beta #3: 3742

Pregnancy Ticker
  • gracie4400gracie4400 member
    edited July 2016
    A little bloated and gassy, and I have these weird cramps like I've never experienced before. Very mild, not painful butmore like an uncomfortable feeling here and there. They are what make me feel pregnant!

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Luckily, I've not really been nauseated, but I'm definitely peeing a lot. Boobs also pretty sore today. But I'm noticing it's uncomfortable every time I pee, almost like I have a UTI, but symptoms aren't getting any worse like they normally do if I had one coming on. Hoping it passes soon... Trying to drink plenty of water so I don't get too dehydrated. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Insomnia in the first tri?  is that a thing?  Not really insomnia but waking frequently.
    Oh yeah. I think progesterone makes you drowsy in the day but messes with your nighttime sleep. Joy.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • girlmama83girlmama83 member
    edited July 2016
    Sore breasts and mild nausea so far
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

<3 Mama to 2 girls - H&I <3