July 2016 Moms
Options

June Symptoms Thread

191011121315»

Re: June Symptoms Thread

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    This baby is just being mean now. He's due in two days and has shown no signs of being on his way, except he's getting too big for his britches and is kicking SO HARD. It hurts!!! When I'm on watch for any little promising pain, his teasy painful stretches and kicks are just not cool. Ugh. Come kick on the outside dude!!!
    Married 6/1/13
    BFP #1 7/2013 MMC 9/17/13
    BFP #2 5/2014 MC 6/15/14
    BFP #3 11/13/14 (Found in ER with ruptured cyst) Diagnosed MC 11/15/14
    BFP #4  4/2015 MC 7/1/15
    BFP #5 10/21/15  EDD 7/3/16 Praying for our rainbow! 
  • Options
    @Backbypopulardemand sorry just read this now. If you had a sweep it could dislodge old blood, expected (always call if you are concerned though) it's the unexpected stuff you should always call about-old or new blood.
  • Options
    This pregnancy induced carpal tunnel is a BITCH. My right hand has been numb/tingly/painful for over a week and I woke up this morning now with the left hand feeling the same way. Hoping at least the left gets back to normal but I HATE that the only real relief for this is birth. 
  • Options
    @LadyFleck I completely agree with you about pregnancy induced carpal tunnel. It sucks! My left hand started bothering me in the beginning of the third trimester. Now, both hands have it and it takes me a good five minutes to bend my fingers in the morning. I can't wait for it to go away.
  • Options
    @lalamilk I had cholestasis with my 2 pregnancies. I was diagnosed at 21 weeks with this one but it commonly does show up late in the pregnancy as your hormones are increasing. Call your dr ASAP, and mention this to them. It's important to be induced by 37/38 weeks or ASAP if you are already there as there is an increased risk for still birth of untreated. Dr needs to run blood tests to confirm. Liver function testes and bile acid level. Bile acids can take up to a week to come back though. You should be started on a Med called ursodiol to help protect the baby. Is your itching worse at night? That's a tell tale sign. Sorry about the novel and don't want to make you worried but it's important with this pregnancy disease to be diagnosed as early as possible for safety of the baby! A lot of obs also don't know too much about this also unfortunately. Go to icp care on fb and that will give you a lot of great info. Pm me if you have any questions! 
  • Options

@mbondi0 Oh man, I can't imagine having this for almost a whole trimester. What do your doctors say to do about it?

I'm lucky that it didn't show up until a couple of weeks ago (though it progressed very quickly once it arrived) but at this point, with being two days from my due date, trying anything other than giving birth seems like a waste of time, especially if it's a crapshoot that something might work. Even typing this is super painful. And my left hand is showing signs of progressing. Hoping it stays at bay until my last work day on Friday at least.

• Options
    @LadyFleck my dr says its water retention and basically just to deal with it. I've been wearing a wrist brace on my right hand. At night both wrists are throbbing and I wake up in pain. My mom suggested wearing mittens (sounds crazy) and that has worked ease the pain. I can't wait until this uncomfortable symptom is over!!!
    Pregnancy Ticker

July16 JULY siggy challenge

• Options
    @LadyFleck my doctor wasn't too concerned about it since my fingers weren't too swollen. I've noticed that they are only really bad when I first wake up. They are sore during the day but it's manageable. I have noticed that they feel really good when I go swimming or when I take a warm shower. 
  • Options
    LF93LF93 member
    Literally out of no where pregnancy insomnia has hit, it's currently 3am and I'm just sitting here staring at the walls wondering what the hell! 3 days in a row now, I need a sleeping pill. I just want to be KO'd asleep right now.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DS#1 July 2016
    Baby #2 July 2018
  • Options
    LF93 said:
    Literally out of no where pregnancy insomnia has hit, it's currently 3am and I'm just sitting here staring at the walls wondering what the hell! 3 days in a row now, I need a sleeping pill. I just want to be KO'd asleep right now.
    Sleeping pills have done nothing with my insomnia extra make feel tired but can't sleep 
  • Options
    I have been taking Benadryl and it isn't toucbing the insomnia anymore. 
  • Options
    I've been having tons of period like cramps the last two days but nothing I think that i could measure into a contraction and they aren't terrible awful things I can't get through. But I am having a lot of diarrhea after them it seems ugh seriously pregnancy sucks right now 
  • Options
    @Backbypopulardemand I started getting the period like cramps three days ago. What the hell is with this? 
  • Options
    I have the period cramps too. More so back pain that feels like my period. I had it all day yesterday.  Been having them off and on since Sunday. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I've had bad lower back pain for 24 hours now. It's pretty steady, so not contractions. Also, worse pain in my right side where baby's butt is. I just woke up to some discharge? Went to the bathroom and changed, and then 5 minutes later, leaked more liquid with a tiny bit of blood in it. I have a pad on now. I have a c-section scheduled for Tuesday and currently 38+4 days. Kind of hoping this is my water breaking but also trying not to get my hopes up! Going to monitor a bit longer and then call my doctor. 
  • Options
    This insomnia is not the business! I am so over waking up at 3 am and not being able to go back to sleep or nap during the day. I feel like a zombie!
    Pregnancy Ticker

July16 JULY siggy challenge

• Options
    I'm on the period like cramps train that aren't timetable as a contraction. Just a dull, constant ache. Also have the same ache in my lower back. I'm not hopeful that there's anything happening anytime soon in regards to labor. 
  • Options
    I'm on the period like cramps train that aren't timetable as a contraction. Just a dull, constant ache. Also have the same ache in my lower back. I'm not hopeful that there's anything happening anytime soon in regards to labor. 
    having them when I'm in bed and thinking "maybe this is it" get up and they go away....LoL LO's are messing with us!!!
    jodi
    whitehall, pa
    every adventure requires a first step- C.C.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm in the same boat with the cramps! I was able to time them yesterday for a couple hours. They were very light but half an hour apart. I went to bed, woke up, and nothing. I'm also sick of waking up at 3am every night. My hips hurt so bad and nothing helps anymore. I just wander the house while my cats cry at me until I am exhausted and fall asleep on the couch. 1 week until my due date. I really hope she comes soon. 
  • Options
    Am I the only one whose cramps and BH get worse with walking around? I have to sit still when I get a contraction because it's so uncomfortable to get up and walk. 
    Me (32) & DH (35)
    Married 10.10.10
    DD born 7.25.16 <3
  • Options
    @sboston06 when I'm having BH because I've over done it or I'm dehydrated they hurt like that.  I have to sit down and relax otherwise they hurt pretty bad.
    July Siggy Challenge

BabyName Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    sboston06 said:
    Am I the only one whose cramps and BH get worse with walking around? I have to sit still when I get a contraction because it's so uncomfortable to get up and walk. 
    I have the same problem. I get bh worse when I'm up and active and if I happen to get it while sitting I have to make sure I wait for it to be over before I get up again. 
  • Options
    @sboston06 My cramps totally get worse with walking around. If I'm out and about sometimes I just need to stop and stand still for a bit
  • Options
    I am so. Over. This heartburn reflux bs. Ugh. Been waiting on it to go away for hours and nothing works.  I feel like crying. 
    BabyFruit Ticker