July 2016 Moms
Options

June Symptoms Thread

Re: June Symptoms Thread

• Options
    My pelvic bone hurts SO SO bad during the night. If I turn its absolutely terrible and now even laying on my side does me in. So over this :( 
    I could have written this. We can do this!
  • Options
    @tennisbabymama @Backbypopulardemand I'm right there with you. Brutal. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Oh hey big fat contraction as soon as I sat down at my desk this morning! Now everyone probably thinks I was cursing at today's workload... 
  • Options
    I just was told I have Pupps hoping it stays mild! 
  • Options
    Having the stomach flu preggers is no joke... Puking non stop and pissing your self each time...awful and embarassing... being so hungry but you cant eat anything and just having to sip stuff slowly.  I feel like im giong to die. AHH...
  • Options
    I can't seem to function at all today. I am so utterly exhausted. I have no idea how I am going to survive the next 6 hours of work. I started feeling really tired yesterday. It is way worse today!
  • Options
    My cramping has stopped and I'm a little disappointed to be honest. I am so uncomfortable that I was secretly hoping it would progress into full labor. I don't think I can handle being this uncomfortable any more. To add to that, I can't sleep AT ALL because my acid reflux is so bad. Dr appt tomorrow morning, thank god.  
  • Options
    Also... I keep getting this sharp pinching feeling on my cervix. It's gone as quickly as it comes. Is that a thing?
  • Options
    Started feeling (and hearing) a popping in my lower back, not sure what that's all about. Happens a lot when I get out of bed, but it popped twice today when I bent over to pick up a laundry basket. Also been waking up with wicked hip pain, some mornings it hurts to do anything (walk, stand, sit, lay down). I've been seeing a chiro for sciatica, so I'm going to mention my new symptoms to her next week. 
  • Options
    Also... I keep getting this sharp pinching feeling on my cervix. It's gone as quickly as it comes. Is that a thing?
    I've been getting it too. I've been attributing it to head down baby practicing his head banging. Just a quick zing and then its gone. Yay pregnancy. 
  • Options
    @rlopezlavalle I get it too. It's like an electric shock.  I asked my midwife about it and she said it's the baby trying to get into position.
  • Options
    My 24 hour urine came back crappy. So my gestational hypertension is now Pre-E. Lucky me.
  • Options
    @BecauseBabyIamAPug ugh bummer!! pug hugs!
  • Options
    eymieymi member
    hreed7289 said:
    @rlopezlavalle I get it too. It's like an electric shock.  I asked my midwife about it and she said it's the baby trying to get into position.
    Electric shock is a good way to put that. Not awkward at all when you're out in public with non-pregnant people :/
    I'm so glad to have this group so I know this weird stuff is normal. 
  • Options

My feet are HUGE!! So much constant swelling. At first it was just as the day went on it got progressively worse but now it's 24/7. It really makes the pregnant waddle all the more visible!

• Options
    rlopezlavalle  and anyone else still suffering from hearburn/reflux, I recently discovered Zantac's Duo Fusion...they are kind of like Tums on steroids. I was maxxing out the 6 per day Tums limit and going through bottle after bottle, and honestly not getting much relief. But 1-2 of the Duo Fusion tablets a day (sometimes I cut them in half to spread it out a bit) has been a game changer, especially at night!! Wish I knew about these earlier in my pregnancy...
  • Options
    Schmooie730Schmooie730 member
    edited June 2016
    Well there's a possibility that my water is slowly leaking....going to the dr to get checked out now.
  • Options
    @Schmooie730 I hope everything turns out OK! 
  • Options
  • Options
    rlopezlavalle  and anyone else still suffering from hearburn/reflux, I recently discovered Zantac's Duo Fusion...they are kind of like Tums on steroids. I was maxxing out the 6 per day Tums limit and going through bottle after bottle, and honestly not getting much relief. But 1-2 of the Duo Fusion tablets a day (sometimes I cut them in half to spread it out a bit) has been a game changer, especially at night!! Wish I knew about these earlier in my pregnancy...
    Wow thanks!! I'll ask my dr about them at today's appt. I need some relief! 
  • Options
    @BecauseBabyIamAPug sending prayers your way!!
    July Siggy Challenge

BabyName Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Is my give a damn being broken considered a symptom? Currently zero eff's to be given here...
    July BMB 2016 July siggy challenge

• Options
    Okay, so I thought my water bag was slowly leaking this morning and they said it wasn't after a litmus test (and the dr said he didn't see any fluid in there either). But I'm starting to wonder what is up then...I have been getting spurts of "discharge" that is clear and seems pretty damn watery every time I go to the bathroom. But it's not a consistent stream. But I'll feel it starting as I'm walking (and once while sitting) and my liner is wet but there seems to be no color to it. Could the doc have been wrong? They did have me leave a sample before I saw him so maybe it all emptied out in the toilet and that's why he didn't see any fluid? Ugh I'm afraid I'm being paranoid!
  • Options
    eymieymi member
    My doc told me to use Zantac instead of Tums or Rolaids, and I was skeptical at first (up til then Rolaids were my bff!) but if I remember to take them they really help! I haven't tried the duo fusion though, I'll have to ask him about that
  • Options
    So, dr says I'm 1 cm dilated and in early progressive labor (there's a fancy word for it but I forget it). Basically most women are like "oh shit I'm in labor" and I'm slowly progressing into labor. She's predicting baby sometime next week, but that's just a prediction. 

The the discharge that seems like your water isn't your water. Dr says that very liquidy discharge starts the last month or so of pregnancy and often women think it's their broken water but it's not. @Schmooie730

Dr also told me to change to Zantac and said that should help but this late in the game, acid reflux or heartburn won't go away completely. @eymi
  • Options
    Also, I know I need to eat, but I am NOT hungry. At all. It's been three days of forcing myself to eat. 
  • Options
    Also, I know I need to eat, but I am NOT hungry. At all. It's been three days of forcing myself to eat. 
    Yes!!! I'm in the same boat. I've been trying to make smoothies with flax seed to help get some nutrients in but I have no appetite.
  • Options
    @Schmooie730 Echoing pp, I've had the really watery discharge for over a month and it's definitely picked up the last week or so and often is accompanied by mucus lately (sorry, gross). My nurse said it was normal for it to pick up at this point (I'm 38 weeks). Not to say that a slow leak isn't possible, I've had the same paranoia myself, but the increase in vaginal discharge is normal so as long as you are keeping an eye on it and your OB doesn't seem concerned, I wouldn't worry too much! We talked about this on a thread last week and it sounded like if you lay down for 30 min and stand up quickly, an amniotic fluid leak would cause more of a gush than if it's just regular discharge.
    Married 6/1/13
    BFP #1 7/2013 MMC 9/17/13
    BFP #2 5/2014 MC 6/15/14
    BFP #3 11/13/14 (Found in ER with ruptured cyst) Diagnosed MC 11/15/14
    BFP #4  4/2015 MC 7/1/15
    BFP #5 10/21/15  EDD 7/3/16 Praying for our rainbow! 
  • Options
    I've just been such a cranky bitch :(  People are always asking me how I'm doing, how the baby is, how I'm feeling and I am just so sick of it. I suppose it's nice that so many people care about me but I'm just done being doted on. To make it worse, I'm still working (as a nurse....for people who are actually sick). And my patients sometimes don't want me to help them. Literally, a few days ago, I walked in to help a patient back to bed and the patient and his wife said "oh no, we don't want YOU helping us". I know they are just being nice, but I feel useless at my job if I'm not able to actually do anything. 

I have a chiropractor appt on Tuesday and I'm hoping that helps fix my sciatica and limp because I think that more than anything is causing people to be concerned about me.
    Me (32) & DH (35)
    Married 10.10.10
    DD born 7.25.16 <3
  • Options
    @sboston06 I feel the same way. I'm so over being asked about! Can't people go back to not caring about me? And I know that everyone says the questions don't stop once you have the baby but... maybe they're not so damn repetitive?!
    July BMB Siggy Challenge: Weird Hot Dog Situations
  • Options
    @sboston06 I have the same people asking me at work if I'm having a boy or girl and what's the name and when am I due. For months now. The same people will go "Ooooooh!" when I tell them I'm due on the 4th. Yet they can't remember and have to ask me 5 more times. I love that they care but I'm at a point where I'm tired of answering. A lot of nurses will call overhead for lift help with the patients after surgery and I'll be the only one available, so I'll walk in and they won't want me to help. I just quit going in to help anymore lol. 
  • Options
    sboston06sboston06 member
    edited June 2016
    I started telling people we haven't chosen names because I'm so sick of talking about it. I want to scream: "there's more to me than this!!" I have more things we can talk about!!

edited for typo 
    Me (32) & DH (35)
    Married 10.10.10
    DD born 7.25.16 <3
  • Options
    The pressure she is putting on my cervix right now is so painful!!