February 2017 Moms

**INTRO THREAD and EDD**

Re: **INTRO THREAD and EDD**

• Congratulations and welcome. My first too
  • HI y'all. I'm 26 Dh is 28. We have 1 boy aged 6. We are on baby number 2 now and EDD 4th February. Excited to meet you all and looking forward to sharing this experience with you all.
  • Loading the player...
  • Hello ALL!!

I am very excited to be here... I am an IVF momma and I had a 5ab blast transferred on Thursday and today I have a very faint positive.  So I will go with the mantra "today I am pregnant and today I love my baby".  I have a Nov 2014 baby and she is all that I could ask for, sassy, adorable, and girly girly girly!!  I am excited to see her become a big sister. 

I have been lurking and reading the posts since I knew that I was a hopeful F17.  I am looking forward to getting to know you all, cause I cannot say enough wonderful things about my N14 ladies.  I have not revealed to my n14 girls yet that I am pregnant but I will when I have an ultrasound.

EDD 2/24/17

******************** BFP Warning *******************

I'm 29 and DH is 32 we have a MFI (low count) 
    IVF #1 starting in August. ER 9/5/13 23 eggs we are fertilizing 15. 9 frozen
    ET 9/10 - transferred 1 perfect 5AA blast
    7dp5dt BFP ~~ Beta on 9/19 - 77.4 Beta #2 on 9/21 - 357
    Low heartbeat on 10/7 86, lower heartbeat on 10/11 76, no heartbeat 10/14/13. D&C 10/15/13
    Tests revealed MTHFR c677t mutation, put on Folgard.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    FET #1 1/6/14 - 4BB blast - BFN
    FET #2 - 3/3/14 - 5AB Blast -- Beta #1 3/12 - 152 -- Beta #2 3/14 - 358
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    FET #3 06/09/16 - 5AB Blast - Beta #1 6/18- 245 -- Beta #2 06/20 - 600
     PAIF/SAIF/PAL/SAL welcome!

• Hello! New mom to be here. 

Had my first BFP on 6/8/16. Kaiser confirmed it yesterday (yay!). 

Married last year July 31st, been trying for 2 months so this happened rather quick for us. We're both very excited, but I'm very nervous. This is all very new to me. 

EDD: 2/16/17, this will prob change after I see the doctor though :) 

Really excited to be a part of this group. Looking forward to getting to know you all and learn good info! 
  • Hi! I'm Sydney and I got my BFP yesterday morning. My husband and I just got married in January 2016 and we've been NTNP for well over a year. We are so excited, we're first time parents!

My EDD is February 19, 2017.
  • Helllooooooo, Bump. I'm an old Bumpie. Had a J09 and a J13. J09 days were vintage Bump. J13 I made the migration to a small (60 or less) FB group from the bump because it was crazy pants and it made things better. Still super close with a handfull of my June 09 momma sand extremely close with a small group of January '13 mamas- seriously besties. These connections really can last a lifetime!

My name is Laura Jane, pregnant with my third EDD 2/14/17. I'm 32 and husband of ten years is 34. We have two boys, Mason (7) and Asher (3) -the Crasher. This wasn't a planned pregnancy but we are thrilled!

Mama to Mason (7) and Asher the Crasher (3).
    Married to Topher (10 years). 32 years young in Oklahoma.

• ****TW loss mentioned****

Hi all! I'm 31 and my husband is 33. I am the mother of 2 beautiful girls! This is my 4th pregnancy, we lost our son at 16 weeks on February 25, 2016. It was the worst day of our lives! Fast forward to yesterday and Surprise we got a BFP. We wanted to wait 3 cycles before trying but God had other plans. I have an appointment on Monday to start monitoring myself and baby! Praying for a happy and healthy 9 months. Not sure on the EDD yet since my cycles weren't normal yet. I'm going with 2/19/17 for now
  • Hi all! I've been lurking for a few months but am just starting to post now that I'm pregnant.  I had gotten my IUD out at the beginning of April and May was the first cycle we tried but it was more of a halfhearted attempt.  I was surprised that the first real cycle of trying I got a BFP (this past weekend)!  I was unsure at first since it was so light but have been testing everyday since and today it was quite dark.

EDD is 2/23/17
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Finally! It took over a week for it to accept me as a member and let me comment. 

I I have a 6 yo DD and a 17 month old DS and my EDD is 2/14/17. Really excited to have the home birth I've dreamt of this time. I've had 2 losses before I had my son and usually low progesterone. I got my levels checked yesterday and should have results today. Ready to get further along and not have to worry about MC. Peeing a lot, heightened smell, so exhausted, and pain in uterus when I stand up too fast.  
  • Hi all. I just received my BFP two days ago. I have two daughters, ages 3.5 and 20 months. Expecting our third with an EDD of February 19th. This is my 5th pregnancy as I have had two previous losses prior to my daughters. I am 32. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

4 losses- MC in 2006, MMC in February 2012 at 12 weeks and MMC (twins) August 2016 at 12 weeks. Pregnant again- 11/7/16. Another loss on December 28, 2016.

BFP April 23, 2017.  Our triple rainbow baby! EDD: January 2, 2018. It's a boy!
  • bethdan92bethdan92 member
    edited June 2016
    Hi All,

This is my second time bumping.  We first found out we were pregnant May 2012 but MC at 7 weeks 5 days. We got pregnant again August 2012 and had a son May 2013.  Second time around we got pregnant October 2015 but MC at 5-6 weeks (right before our scan).  We found out we were expecting again June 3 so hoping this one sticks!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Hi! Happy to be here- pregnant with #2.  I'm 35 and H is 39. I have a 3 year old daughter and was pretty active on her Bump board, more so once it changed over to Facebook format (can we do that soon?  So much easier!) We got pregnant with her on the first try, but it took two years of frustrated trying for our second, so we ended up in fertility treatments and eventually IVF. It worked on the first try, and our u/s today puts us at 6w3d, due date of Feb 5th. I'm also a stepmother to a 13 year old daughter.
  • Munchie2.0Munchie2.0 member
    edited June 2016
    Hello Ladies! I am so happy to be here after struggling for 2 years (secondary IF)... We were actually about to start IUI when I got a phone call from my doctor saying my HcG levels were at a 10! They were 242 last draw and I will be going back tomorrow morning for more labs (HcG, Progesterone & Estrogen) 

I have no idea what my EDD will end up being, but I am guessing Feb/Mar.  ALL THE STICKY VIBES

I need to get on my siggy and all that fun stuff. 

• Munchie2.0Munchie2.0 member
    edited June 2016
    Kashy17 
    sending all the sticky vibes your way!!!  I am right there with you. 

• I'm 27 years old and my DH is 29. We have been trying for 5 months to conceive and we finally got a BFP last week. We are first time parents and our EDD is 2/19/17.
  • KyCatKyCat member
    **TW previous loss mentioned***

I'm 34, DH is 39, we started trying for our first in April of 2015. I got my first BFP in November of last year, and was briefly a part of the July 16 BMB, but I had a MC three days before Christmas. After that we took a few months off trying, so this was just our 2nd cycle TTCAL. Anyway, I got a super faint BFP Monday at 10 dpo, but I've confirmed with a few more tests since then. :wink:
    My EDD is 2/24/17 based off ovulation. 
    Married 4.26.08
    TTC #1 April 2015
    BFP #1 11.15.15
    MMC/NMC 12.22.15
    BFP #2 6.13.16
    NMC 7.2.16

LFAF March Siggy: Nasty Women
    Kate McKinnon
    Image result for kate mckinnon quotes gifImage result for kate mckinnon quotes gif

Other LFAF Awards: Most likely shopping for LuLaRoe, Sweetest LFAFer, Kindest, Jokiest Jokester, Most likely to meow, Best smelling Bumpie, LFAFer I'd like to meet, Most Genuine

• nattnnattn member
    Hi everyone! Long time member of the bump, but like others, I took some time away after the implosion. 

I'm due with my 4th baby Feb 22. I have a 5 yo, 3 yo, and 9 mo currently so to say my hands will be full is an understatement. 
  • L JaneL Jane member
    nattn said:
    Hi everyone! Long time member of the bump, but like others, I took some time away after the implosion. 

I'm due with my 4th baby Feb 22. I have a 5 yo, 3 yo, and 9 mo currently so to say my hands will be full is an understatement. 
    Haha, we are in a similar boat. My kiddos will be 3, 5, and 6 in July. (Yes 3 JULY babies). My first two were Irish twins. We have a 2 year gap between #2 and #3...and now will have a nice 3.5 year gap between the last two! Our house is completely crazy, but at least we'll have 3 little helpers! 
  • Hi everyone. This is hopefully baby #3 for us and it's pregnancy #4 for me since October of last year. Two ectopics and a mc. I am due February 12 and we had an ultrasound a couple days ago where we could actually see something in the right place so I'm feeling pretty excited. I have been on The Bump since 2010 but took a long break and haven't really been active in a couple years. I have a 9 year old and 4 year old.
  • AylaLove said:
    Hi there, I've sort of been lurking on this board for a couple of weeks now. I've hesitated on joining in because I'm terrified of a miscarriage and don't want to get my hopes up too much, but, as my husband and I aren't telling anybody yet that we're expecting, I really want to be able to chat with other expectant moms.

I'm 27 years old, and this is my first pregnancy. I've never had a miscarriage before, but I'm absolutely terrified of having a miscarriage even though my doctor has told me that everything looks great so far. I currently live overseas in a non-English speaking country with a very small ex-pat community. I'm super lucky to have found a doctor who speaks flawless English and is super nice. She's already done 2 ultrasounds for me just to ease my fears. It just sucks because I only know about a handful of other Americans in this country, and none of my friends (American or native) are pregnant. My husband means well and does all he can to help out, but he doesn't fully understand what I'm going through. 

I'm just hoping to be able to make some friends to be able to go through this with!

Oh, and I'm six weeks today! 
    If it makes you feel better my brothers and I were all born overseas.  My mom was in Indonesia for both of my brothers and in the Philippines for me and she did fine.  No complications or anything.  My mom was even in a remote village far from doctors with my oldest brother and that was her first pregnancy. 
  • For some reason it cut off part of my comment.  The rest is:  I was raised in Thailand and I think I ended up with better healthcare there than I've gotten since I came to the US.  I completely understand having fears of miscarriage, I'm terrified of the same thing.  We've been wanting a baby for so long and now that I'm finally pregnant I'm so afraid that something will go wrong.  My way of dealing so far has been to set mini milestones for myself, like if I make it to Thursday my odds of a miscarriage will go down, and then if I can make it to the next Tuesday, and so on...  Setting short-term goals is helping me manage the fear, but it's still there.  There's a constant undercurrent of fear that I'll lose the little one that I've so dreamed of having.
  • Hi ladies! I just got a big fat surprise positive test today which puts me around 2/19/17 for an EDD. This will be baby #5 for us. We have 2 boys and 2 girls, so this one will be a tie breaker. (Our youngest is a boy and currently only 8 months old, so another little boy would honestly be perfect for him) We just want a happy and healthy baby though! 

My previous pregnancy with my youngest was really tough. I had placenta previa, was on hospital bed rest and delivered him at 34 weeks by my 1st c-section. I'm crossing my fingers for a VBAC and that everything goes smoothly with this pregnancy.

Can't wait to get to know everyone! 
  • kswiger06kswiger06 member
    edited June 2016
    @MrsHilbertMy parents had 5 kids. Girls won 3-2 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Good grief had a struggle with that last msg. Edited about 5 times and it's still not right 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • My gut says girl! 
  • Hi Everyone! So excited to be here. This is a rainbow baby for me. My first pregnancy ended in mc last October. Symptoms are much stronger this time around so I'm taking that as a good sign. :D 
    BabyFruit Ticker

• fatstagnationfatstagnation member
    edited June 2016
    oh, my due date is around Feb 6. 

BabyFruit Ticker

• fatstagnationfatstagnation member
    edited June 2016
    ok, countdown ticker fail. wtf I've tried remaking it and using both strings of code.
    BabyFruit Ticker

•  Hello everyone this is my 3rd pregnancy. I have a girl that is 5 and a boy that is 3. I am due 2/17/2017. My first apt isn't until July 25. This pregnancy was very unexpected and I have to admit that I am nervous and excited. My kids are getting to the age where they are more independent, nights are getting easier. Now I have to start everything over again.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Hi-
    I'm 30 and h is 32. I'm back with my BFP, after dealing with an ectopic pregnancy last June. I'm due 2/14, and ocellating between being giddy and terrified. 

• sm05-2sm05-2 member
    Hi all! I'm a bit of an "old" here at 39. This is my first pregnancy, and I'm at 6 weeks, 1 day, which puts my due date around 2/8/17. I can't wait for my first prenatal appointment in a couple of weeks--I hope they do an u/s and that everything is OK. Good to meet everyone here!
  • Hi all! I'm a bit of an "old" here at 39. This is my first pregnancy, and I'm at 6 weeks, 1 day, which puts my due date around 2/8/17. I can't wait for my first prenatal appointment in a couple of weeks--I hope they do an u/s and that everything is OK. Good to meet everyone here!

Hi KNottie, 

I'm 39 too! I'm 6 weeks and 3 days, so I'm due around 2/6. 
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Did anyone volunteer to make a google doc? I can do it tomorrow if not! I'll fill in the info so far :) my last bmb loved all the spreadsheets lol
  • @fourPsinapod - I haven't seen anyone create a document for information - I'm guessing EDD and some other data will go in there (?). It would be neat to see the distribution 
    ---TW BFP and MC mentioned - scroll down past the Lilo and Stitch gif to avoid ---

Me: 33 & DH: 33
    Married: 07/2006
    TTC: 10/2015
    BFP #1: 11/2015, MC 12/2015 (7 weeks)
    BFP #2: 06/2016, EDD 2/15/2017

Pregnancy Ticker

• catiecatp said:
    @fourPsinapod - I haven't seen anyone create a document for information - I'm guessing EDD and some other data will go in there (?). It would be neat to see the distribution 
    My old bmb had one filled with screen names, location, age, other kids, due date, sex of baby and maybe some other things I can't remember.. It was pretty useful! 
  • pmjbpmjb member
    Hi @Knottie1437925650 looks like we are due date buddies!
    Married: July 2013
    Me: 33 DH: 34
    TTC since Oct 2014
    ME: PCOS not ovulating + low progesterone
    HSG = clear; 
    FSH + AMH = good
    DH: SA = normal
    Apr 2015 - Dec 2015 - Letrozole + Clomid with OBGYN
    Jan 2016 - Referral to RE 
    Mar 19/2016 - IUI #1 Letrozole + Gonal-F + Ovidrel + Progesterone = BFN
    Apr 2016 - Cyst found, on BCP for month
    May 18/2016 - IUI #2 Letrozole + Gonal-F + Ovidrel + Progesterone
    June 2/16 - BFP!!!!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • We found out literally 12 days after the wedding! Turns out that our wedding night was when I ovulated so we got pregnant immediately and I'm freaking out a bit!