November 2016 Moms
Options

Friday Ticker Change 5/27

Week: 

What's new with baby (size, development)?

What's something new you are doing to get ready for baby?

Rant/rave/symptoms/questions: 

When is your next appointment? 

GTKY: What are your Memorial Day weekend plans?
Awesome Kid #1: Born September 2013!
Awesome Kid #2: Due November 2016!
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Friday Ticker Change 5/27

• Options
    Week: 17

What's new with baby (size, development)? Size of a pomegranate, which is like my fave juice. Bones are forming. 

What's something new you are doing to get ready for baby? Not too much this week, I finally got a new pregnancy pillow, it should arrive tomorrow.  

Rant/rave/symptoms/questions: Just bummed that I still have nausea and vomiting at this stage! And I was so tired today!

When is your next appointment? 2 1/2 weeks we have our anatomy scan!

GTKY: What are your Memorial Day Weekend plans? Going to the beach with my family! Can't wait!!!!!
    Awesome Kid #1: Born September 2013!
    Awesome Kid #2: Due November 2016!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    leighryleighry member
    Week: 14

Apple

What's something new you are doing to get ready for baby? thinking about a new car seat? I'm honestly still trying to decide how to tell my parents...

Rant/rave/symptoms/questions: exhausted. Way more than I remember being with my other 3.. but maybe that's because I have the other 3

When is your next appointment? today!

GTKY: What are your Memorial Day weekend plans? working like a jerk at both jobs
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hey ladies. This is my first post - been hesitant to join in until I cleared the 1st tri.

Week: 

What's new with baby (size, development)? Baby's a navel orange and more proportioned

What's something new you are doing to get ready for baby? Telling people, finally, but I also have the sudden urge to nest.

Rant/rave/symptoms/questions: I'm very much in the "fat or pregnant" stage, which is frustrating, but all the craziness of 1st trimester seems to have subsided - huge relief.

When is your next appointment? 2 1/2 weeks

GTKY: What are your Memorial Day weekend plans? Unadulterated time with my DD (pool, beach, etc) as the DH has a bachelor's party...
    Married: 08.05.11
    Welcomed baby girl: 06.10.14
    Second pregnancy EDD: 06.16.16 MC: 10.29.15
    Welcomed baby boy: 11.25.16
  • Options
  • Options
    Week: 17

What's new with baby (size, development)? Pomegranate

What's something new you are doing to get ready for baby? nada

Rant/rave/symptoms/questions: Gender Reveal tomorrow! wahoo!

When is your next appointment? June 20th is my anatomy scan

GTKY: What are your Memorial Day weekend plans? Gender Reveal party tomorrow, memorial day BBQ on Sunday, Monday free time.
    DS  12-1-2014
    DD 10-29-2016
    #3 due 10-13-2018
  • Options
    Week: 16

What's new with baby (size, development)? Avocado! 

What's something new you are doing to get ready for baby? We have mostly just been talking about things we might want or need. Trying to hold off on many purchases for awhile. It's so hard not to buy things! 

Rant/rave/symptoms/questions: So glad to be feeling less nauseous! This heartburn though can go anytime. 

When is your next appointment? June 13th

GTKY: What are your Memorial Day weekend plans? Heading to a friend's cabin for a relaxing weekend! 
  • Options
    Week: 17

Baby is the size of a pomegranate. His bones are starting to solidify. 

What's something new you are doing to get ready for baby?
    im starting to get the nursery ready and we've started registries 

last night I was convinced I had a uti. Now, I'm thinking it's just RLP. When I urinate I have pelvic pain around where my ovaries should be? Dr google assured me it was normal and could be either... I'll be asking my dr. 

When is your next appointment? 
    Today with high risk dr and Wednesday with ob 

GTKY: What are your Memorial Day weekend plans?
    my parents are coming in from Oklahoma. I'm so excited! 
  • Options
    Week: 16!

What's new with baby (size, development)? Baby is the size of an avacado and starting to hear!

What's something new you are doing to get ready for baby? Getting on daycare waiting lists.

When is your next appointment? June 16 for check up, June 21 for anatomy scan!

GTKY: What are your Memorial Day weekend plans? Cookout on Saturday, and helping my SIL unpack at her new house. 
    Me: 32 DH: 31 Married since 2010
    MC January 2016
    BFP February 2016 Baby Girl born 11/2016
    BFP 8/16/2018 EDD 4/29/2019 MMC 10/3/2018
    BFP 12/16/2018 EDD 08/26/2019 MC/CP 12/20/2018
    BFP 03/28/2019 EDD 12/07/2019 Hoping for our rainbow

• Options
    Week: 13 + 5

What's new with baby (size, development)? Still the size of a lemon...we are moving to a bigger and better apple on Sunday!

What's something new you are doing to get ready for baby? Been knitting and crocheting a lot lately. Baby needs to be warm in late November. Picked up the crib from my cousins who gave me their old one last night, so that was exciting.

Rant/rave/symptoms/questions:  I was yelled at this morning by a coworker for eating candy. 

When is your next appointment? June 7...hoping to see baby girl this time. Last time was a bust.

GTKY: What are your Memorial Day weekend plans? Sleep. Eat. Repeat.
  • Options
    Thanks @kristah2 !
    Married: 08.05.11
    Welcomed baby girl: 06.10.14
    Second pregnancy EDD: 06.16.16 MC: 10.29.15
    Welcomed baby boy: 11.25.16