January 2017 Moms

Intros!

Re: Intros!

• - What's your due date?
    12/26
    - How long were you trying (if you were)?
    we're not trying. It happened in one cycle
    - Is this your first child/do you have any other children?
    I have 2 girls
    - Tell us a little about yourself
    I'm 26, with a 4 and 2 year old, both girls. This pregnancy was a little earlier than we wanted. I have 2 winter babies and wanted a spring baby this time. I intro'd in December 16. I have met with my dr and he said he would let me go until 41 weeks, which would put me at jan 2. I've had 2 csections and have yet To go into labor on my own. I expect to have a January baby

Emma & Amelia <3
  • Loading the player...
  • My edd is January 4th, but I go to the doctore on May 25th for my first appt and ultrasound. My Dh and I were actively tryung for 4 months. I have one son born Dec 2014. I am a stay at hom mom.
  • Hi Ladies!

Very excited to be on here!

- What's your due date?
    January 13th based off LMP

ONE MONTH- We're legit shocked it happened so quickly.  I've had to take four pregnancy tests just to confirm it to myself

First!

- Tell us a little about yourself!
    Husband and I are both 29 and we currently live in London, England (in a one bed flat- yay!).  I'm originally from Rochester, NY and moved to London for work, where I met my British husband and now I'm stuck! I work for an American ecommerce company and have a pretty stressful job, but it has GREAT maternity benefits so that's good.  Hubby works in Content Marketing. I'm the first of my friends to get pregnant, so I look forward to having this community to go to!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • canavara said:
    - What's your due date?

We were trying for 3 months.

This will be our first. We're really excited to have a third partner in the adventure :)

I'm Aimee, I'm 31. My OH is 35. Both me and my partner are software engineers. I'm an avid traveler, crossfitter, and cross-stitcher.
    Jan 13th based in my lmp but I think it's later because I ovulated later this cycle.

8 or 9 cycles have losing left tube to ectopic.

I have one daughter who will be 2 on saturday.

My name is Brooke and I'm 25. Born and raised in florida and currently still here. I'm a sahm and my husband is an insurance adjuster. When I'm not home I usually in the gym or at target.

It's a BOY

• What's your due date?  1/8
    - How long were you trying (if you were)? 10 months
    - Is this your first child/do you have any other children? 3rd child
    - Tell us a little about yourself! I am 30 yrs old.  Live in Columbus, OH.  I have two boys ages 9 and 6.  I am hopeing this one is a girl.
  • Becid24Becid24 member
    - What's your due date? 1-15-17
    - How long were you trying (if you were)? We weren't trying, actually my husband was very adamant we weren't having anymore. But it appears i ovulated crazy early this cycle. 
    - Is this your first child/do you have any other children? I have 3 living children 16, 7, & 5 and have had 2 losses in the last 9 months. Oct a Mmc at 8w4d and a chemical pregnancy in Jan.

- Tell us a little about yourself
     I have begged and prayed for another child and my husband kept saying no. This month I didn't think there could be any chance of pregnancy because we were abstinent during the window we normally prevent(condoms). But when my period was 4 days late and I started feeling nauseous I thought I'll test just to be sure but I really thought I was catching the bug my daughter was fighting. Low and behold it was very positive. I went and had my first beta yesterday and they called today and said its 13.300. Progesterone is 18 so I have to take that everyday thru my first trimester. My beta is so high so I asked why and she said I probably ovulated earlier making me more like 5 w3d instead of 4. But I'm so nervous. I go back tomorrow for another beta draw.
    I hope to stick around and get to know everyone. Best wishes for a healthy 9 months for all of us. 

From LMP - 1/3/17   From FF - 1/2/17

TW: Losses mentioned
    We started TTC just about one year ago.  We conceived right away, but unfortunately had a MMC at 11 weeks.  After waiting several cycles, we conceived again in our second cycle of trying.  I had a natural miscarriage at a little over 5 weeks.  After that, I was referred to a reproductive endocrinologist, where it was discovered that I had a uterine septum.  Earlier this year, I had a hysterscopic septoplasty to remove the septum that was apparently covering approximately 50% of my uterus.  After healing and receiving the all clear, we conceived again, and here I am.

This will be our first.

I love the Bar Method, hiking, and my dogs.  And of course my husband.  I'm not sure to what extent I will be active on this board, but I wanted to introduce myself.  The anxiety is real.  I never thought this would be my "story," but I've learned that I'm much stronger than I ever imagined.  Best wishes to all for healthy, uneventful pregnancies.
  • mommywesleymommywesley member
    edited May 2016
    - What's your due date? January 12, 2017
    - How long were you trying (if you were)? Not trying, surprise baby!
    This is baby number 5
    - Tell us a little about yourself! I'm a stay at home mom with my two youngest, and my two oldest are in school. My boys are James (10) Jonathan (7) Jackson (3.5) and Jared (1.5) Life is already crazy, and I can't wait to see what craziness this little one adds!!

BabyGaga
    DS1 - 03/31/2006
    DS2 - 12/31/2008
    DS3 - 06/26/2012
    DS4 - 08/07/2014

• - What's your due date?   January 9th
    - How long were you trying  3 months
       I have a 2 yr old that was 29 week preeme and one furbaby
    - Tell us a little about yourself!   I am a stay at home mom that takes care of my child with special needs.  He has therapy and such every week.  We are so thankful he is doing so well!!  I am 29 years old and been married for almost 10 yrs.  We are hoping for a full term baby this time and that my pregnancy goes smoothly!

• What's your due date?
    January 15th based on my last Menstural period.

How long have you been trying?
    we weren't really trying but we weren't preventing it either.

Is this your first?
    this will be my second baby, I just had my son October of last year.

Tell us a little about yourself.
    I nanny full time and also take care of my son. I have been married for 5 years. I'm excited and nervous to have two so close together. I will be having a c section since my last ended in that and my doctor recommends it. We like to go for walks and take trips too the beach since we live in California, we are also obsessed with Disney. 

Jan 10 but I really have no idea.  DH says my last period was around the end of March, at least one of us pays attention. 

This baby is a surprise! 

I have a 2.5 year old and a 9 month old, both boys :) 

- Tell us a little about yourself. 
    I'm 31, DH is 35, we live in Michigan and I'm a SAHM.  We also have a Jack Russell Terrier named Smeagol and have been married for 3.5 years.  

• TNChickTNChick member
    - What's your due date?
    1/19/2017

We weren't! I am bouncing between being excited and wanting to run away!

We have 2 other kiddos. A girl who is 3.5 and a boy who is 5.5.

I am an elementary school counselor. I am 29 and DH is 30. We have two wonderful December kids who are thick as thieves. DH was supposed to be scheduling a vasectomy, but has been putting it off, and here we are! I feel like it has been a lifetime since I have had a baby, and I am hoping it comes back to me quickly!

*It has been since my daughter was a baby since I used the bump on the regular, so I hope my sig isn't crazy!
  • beanpopbeanpop member
    - What's your due date? Jan 5th if you go by the date we DTD. No clue when my LMP was :neutral: 

- How long were you trying (if you were)? Hahahahaha. We were so very very done having kids. This was not expected. Still trying to wrap my brain around it.

I have two other kids, Maddy and Nate. Maddy starts Kindergarten this year and Nate will be 3 in November.

- Tell us a little about yourself! I'm a full time seamstress and mama. I own a custom cloth diaper/clothing business online and had some horrible eating/drinking/sleeping habits before I got a positive test. I'm not around often, but I enjoy the friendship with others pregnant at the same time as me so I stumbled upon this group tonight and hope to frequent it as often as I can.
    Karen (30) & Joseph (31)
    Mama to Maddy (5), Nate (2) and surprise #3 & #4 are on the way...
    Pregnancy Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • I'm so thankful this board exists! It's so nice to have women that can relate in one place!

What's your due date?
    January 3

How long were you trying (if you were)?
    NTNP. This was my first month off BC.

Is this your first child/do you have any other children?
    This will be our first baby! 

Tell us a little about yourself!
    DH and I were married in October 2014. I'm 28 years old and he'll be 34 years old this summer. He's always wanted a baby, but patiently waited until I was ready. In the last year, we both started new jobs, purchased our house, bought reliable vehicles, and started paying down debts. I finally felt the time was right and now we're here! 
  • KimC85KimC85 member
    edited May 2016
    Hi everyone! 
    My name is Kim, im 30 (31 next week) and im from victoria, BC.  My EDD is Jan 14. This will be my second baby, my first just turned 2 in April.  We tried for 2 months last summer but then I switched jobs and we put the brakes on until things settled.  This was our first attempt this year. 
  • spano41spano41 member
    Hi! I'm excited to meet everyone. 

EDD:  Jan 14th

How long were you trying: 1mo 

Other children: 1 daughter who just turned 2 in April.

About me:  I'm currently a SAHM living in Seattle.   I have a PhD in Pharmacology  (specializing in the neuroscience of hearing), but my first daughter was born with a rare genetic condition, so after she was born I decided to stay home and focus on her and her therapies.   I was very active in my A14 group and still am, although we moved sites after the exodus.  I'm excited to go through this pregnancy with all of you! 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • - What's your due date? According to my app - January 4, 2017

- How long were you trying (if you were)? We've been trying since we got married, 2 years. I knew we would probably have difficulty having children so we started right way.  We went through IVF to get pregnant with this little nugget. :)

No other children, first pregnancy.  We do have three furbabies though!

- Tell us a little about yourself! I'm almost 32, a teacher, married to my love (35), want more than anything to be a mommy!
    TTC since 3/2014
    PCOS - Clomid Oct. - Dec. 2014
    Cancelled IUI Nov. 2015
    IVF #1 retrieval 2/2016, transfer 4/18/16 (1 embie, 17 frosties)
    BFP 4/28/16
    Beta #1 - 126, beta #2 - 8311
    SCH 5/10/16 - baby still has heartbeat!
    U/S 5/19 - We are having TWINS!
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @KimC85  Ohmygoodness, I didn't expect to see anyone from BC on this board, let alone another Victorian! *waves* I'm sure I'll see you at Mothering Touch one of these days!! 
  • ElleMF728 said:
    - What's your due date?
    Jan 10 but I really have no idea.  DH says my last period was around the end of March, at least one of us pays attention. 

This baby is a surprise! 

I have a 2.5 year old and a 9 month old, both boys :) 

- Tell us a little about yourself. 
    I'm 31, DH is 35, we live in Michigan and I'm a SAHM.  We also have a Jack Russell Terrier named Smeagol and have been married for 3.5 years.  

To giveyou an idea my LMP was April 5th which puts me at due date January 10th. You might be sooner :-)
  • @KarliQ88 Oh wow, thanks! That makes a little more sense. I feel like an idiot because I seriously have no clue how far along I am.  My husband said I was about 2 weeks late when I tested so a dating scan will hopefully help clear it up.  
  • KimC85KimC85 member
    @poetryandoceans small world! I'm out in the westshore 
  • @KimC85 I'm a little more central, but I'm sure our paths will still cross. Our due dates are within 2 days of each other, so maybe I'll see you in LDR! :) 
    Based on LMP Jan. 12.

We have been trying for about a year. Had two unsuccessful pregnancies in the past year, hoping this one is the one!

This will be our first child. 

I am 29, from Raleigh North Carolina. Been married to my DH for 2 years, been with him for 8 years. I am a computer engineer working for the power company. DH and I are super excited but really nervous. 
  • nykm328nykm328 member
    edited May 2016
    - What's your due date? January 8, according to my LMP
    - How long were you trying (if you were)? I went off the pill six months ago, but started actively TTC just last month with ovulation tests...and it worked!
    This will be our first - we're incredibly excited! (Though we are already parents to the best rescue pup in the world..)
    - Tell us a little about yourself! I'm 34, as is my husband of four years; we live in NYC and have been together for eight years. I work in digital media and my husband works in finance. I love walking everywhere around the city, exploring restaurants (but now having to avoid a long list of amazing foods!), and staying very active with spinning, running and yoga (but now trying to get the hang of keeping my heartrate under 160!). Any other NYC-ers out there?

Congratulations, all!!!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Tally06Tally06 member
    edited May 2016
    Hi ladies! Congratulations! 

- What's your due date? January 25
    - How long were you trying (if you were)? 8 months of actively trying. We started in June but skipped a few months. 
    I have two little boys ages 4 and 2. They are the best :)
    - Tell us a little about yourself! I am currently a SAHM to 2 very busy and active little boys and love it. I am pretty active myself and love running, barre classes, spinning, etc. I am also a big reader. I'm 35 and my husband is 37. We live in South Florida so we love the beach. I am looking forward to getting to know you all! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • aels12aels12 member
    edited May 2016
    What's your due date?

Per my LMP It will be January 20

About 4 months 

This will be our first, other than our two golden retrievers :)

I am 27 and DH is 28. We met in college and have been married since 2012. We live in Iowa I just got my BFP yesterday (when AF was due) so this is still very new to us! We are very excited! In our free time we work on our house, we love projects and are currently in the middle of redoing our kitchen! 

• 15caitlin15caitlin member
    edited May 2016

- What's your due date?
    January 1st we think. We find out for sure tomorrow.
    One week.
    I have one son who is 10 months. This will be his first child.
    I am 19 and work for an insurance company. SO is 26 and is a mechanic. We are excited to add another bundle of joy into our home.
  • -What's your due date?

Based on LMP it is 1/2 but I'm thinking it's more 1/9. We will find out for sure on the 26th.

We weren't trying. We were actually preventing to avoid another winter baby.  We couldn't be more excited though and can't wait to welcome this little one.

We have 2 girls 4&2.

DH and I are 27. He's in the military and I am a sahm. I used to work in retail until #2 came along and daycare costs were more than my paycheck
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

January 26, 2017

2 cycles once my cycle returned, I'm still nursing my DS

I have an adorable little 10 mo boy

I'm 36, a part-time business owner and sahm. I have read all the game of throne books, love attempting to quilt, and have no time for reading or sewing these days anyway. 

BFP - 10/28/2014!

EDD 7/13/2015

Ultra Sound 12/2 @ 8+1 measuring 8+4

•  What's your due date? 
    23rd January. I tracked my cycles for several months using Ovuview. Got my first BFPT today.
    We got it first time.
    First biological child but I do have a gorgeous 5 and a half year old step son.
    I'm 33, living in Yorkshire but originally from Ireland. Musician, Designer, Wife and Step Mum.
  • Hello! :). My due date is January 20th. This is mine and my hubby's 2nd baby. We just started trying last month and we were super excited when we found out. Our LO will be almost 2 when the baby is born. My name is Heather and I'm 30 from Michigan. My husband is Brian and he will be turning 30 this year. We have been happily married for 2 years! 
    January 18, 2017
    9 months. I was really starting to get impatient, but I know a lot of women go through much more. 
    Our first!
    I'm 31 and DH is 36. We currently live in Eastern North Carolina but we're not from here and probably won't stay more than 5 years. 
  • Due Date: January 10th according to LMP

How long were you trying: We had actually just decided not to have another baby!! But of course there was one drunken mishap of no protection and BAM I'm pregnant haha

Is this your first child: Nope, first baby is 9 months old 

About yourself: I am a STAM while my husband is in the Air Force. I live in Northern California. I LOVED my last BMC on the bump so I'm really excited to start this journey again with a new group. 
  • @nan814  Hiiiii!!!!  I'm so excited to see you here  :#
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • nan814nan814 member
    edited May 2016
    ashanne88 said:
    @nan814  Hiiiii!!!!  I'm so excited to see you here  :#
    @ashanne88 hey girl hey!! I forgot I saw your screen name during my long ass 72 hour waiting period!!

DD1: 6.22.04
    DD2: 9.22.06
    DS1: Born too soon, 19w3d 1.28.14
    DS2: 3.5.15
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • lindsladle15lindsladle15 member
    edited May 2016

Hey everyone!
    I am due January 24 according to LMP...been testing for several days, but today the line is dark enough that I'm confident it's for real.  :)  
    I went off BC almost two months ago, and here we are!
    We have 2 DD's, 22.5 months and 11 months...if anyone has questions about close babies, I'm happy to chime in.  It's not been easy, but it's doable, and I LOVE seeing our girls interact and become friends!
    DH (37) and I (30) have been married for 3.5 years and we live in the Midwest.  I'm a sahm and he/we own a local septic/porta pot business (I grew up in town and knew nothing about septic until I met him!! Every day is definitely interesting.).  We want probably 4 kids total and are happy to be having them close together.

ETA: I was not on TB with DD1, but was fairly active (still am occasionally) on DD2's board, June '15.