Ultrasound thread

Re: Ultrasound thread

• Options
    Thanks @cgss11 I'll try to do the same! 

Pregnancy Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    @swhiddon33

I was also a week behind and had a heartbeat.  Doctor didn't mention having another ultrasound, but with my history of loss combined with the fact that I leave for Europe mid May, I asked for a repeat so that if there is a loss, I can get a D&C and won't have to worry about miscarrying on a plane over the Atlantic.  She was down with it, so I'll have another in a week.  Plan for the worst, hope for the best.

I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of Him. ~ 1 Samuel 1:27 NIV
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    cjt121413 said:
    Heard HB yesterday and saw our little sweet pea. Measured at 6w1d. EDD 12/21.

Awwwwwww what a cute little sweet pea ;) That is awesome you could hear the heartbeat!!!<3
    TT#1 July 2015
    BFP#1 & MC:August 2015 
    BFP: #2 10/01/2015 MC: 10/09/2015   BFP #3: 12/22/2015 @ 5 weeks  MC/CP: 12-23-2015
    Fertility Appointment: Feb 23/16, Hysteroscopy 03/02/2016,
    BFP #4: 03/31/16 EDD 12/01/2016 

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
     All looked well yesterday! Saw heartbeat too which was awesome.
    Me:32  DH:38
    DS from previous relationship with no fertility issues. He is almost 12 yrs old.
    Began trying naturally from Jan. 2015-Aug. 2015.
    Aug. 2015- Clomid 50mg 
    Sept. 2015-Clomid 100 mg and Ovidrel
    Oct. 2015-Clomid 100 mg and Ovidrel
    Nov 2015-Letrozole, Menopur and Ovidrel
    Dec 2015- Same
    Jan 2016-Month off
    Feb 2016-Letrozole, Follistim and Ovidrel (IUI)
    March 2016- Letrozole- Just did oral since IVF consult is scheduled in April
    04/13/2016- BFP!!! Due December 20, 2016

• Options
    @BellieGirl thanks for your reply. I hope for the best for you too! 
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options

Baby is measuring at 7 wks, EDD is Dec. 14, got to hear the sweet heartbeat and everything looked good!
  • Options
    squiddy224squiddy224 member
    edited May 2016
    Here is our little Bean!  Measuring at 7w3d with a heart rate of 161.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    Here is the gummy bear, measured 8wks 5days yesterday, strong heartrate of 171. Apparently, I had had two but the second one isn't developing. Vanishing twin is what they're calling it. A little sad, but I'm grateful that Tater Tot is doing well. Hubby cried, I was just excited. :-)
    @elizabethp529 that's exactly what happened to me. We were definitely disappointed that one didn't progress but so happy to see one healthy little bean growing as it should! 
    Me: 35 | Him: 35
    G born 10/25/12 | H born 3/25/14
    TTC#3 since 7/2015
    Early loss 12/2015 most likely due to low progesterone
    Began medicated cycles (Femara/Ovidrel/Endometrin) with TI 1/2016
    BFP 3/22, EDD 12/4/16 ~ It's a GIRL!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Maybe y'all can settle my mind! I don't have my u/s pic handy to share but ... It was done on 4/20 and showed everything looking fine. We saw (but didn't hear yet) a heartbeat of 121. I thought I was 7 weeks and 2 days but the baby measured at 6+2. I'm noticing that many of y'all had your dates change and then scheduled a follow up u/s to check growth. My doctor hasn't  mentioned doing that, and the tech only said that I likely O'd later than I thought.

Here are my questions: Are y'all doing rechecks because you're more confident in your O date? Is it ok to adjust your "timeline" and not do that recheck? What's "the norm?" 
    Thanks in advance.  :)
    @swhiddon33 - my doc asked me to come back in a week for a 'growth/viability check' after measuring behind 6 days my first u/s.  We also saw a HB, but did not hear one at that first appointment.  Second appointment there were two babies in there and they had caught up a few days each one week later. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker     

• Options
    MamaWino said:
    Here is the gummy bear, measured 8wks 5days yesterday, strong heartrate of 171. Apparently, I had had two but the second one isn't developing. Vanishing twin is what they're calling it. A little sad, but I'm grateful that Tater Tot is doing well. Hubby cried, I was just excited. :-)
    @elizabethp529 that's exactly what happened to me. We were definitely disappointed that one didn't progress but so happy to see one healthy little bean growing as it should! 
    @mamawino and @elizabethp529 - now that I'm Pg with twins and doing my research... Vanishing twins are super common.  I've read it can occur in up to 30% of pregnancies.  I'm worried about it myself, but doc said with two strong HBs my risk is signifigantly lowered.  

Pregnancy Ticker     

• Options
    Saw our little bean with a normal ultrasound so it's a little blurry. Wishing she would have done it internally so pictures could have been clearer but oh well- measuring right on track at 8w3D. HB 167
    BabyFruit Ticker  
  • Options
    Had our first U/s yesterday. I have an adorable video of little bean wiggling around that I have watched so many times. So relieved to see this little gummy bear! 8 weeks and 5 days
  • Options
    I had a follow-up dating u/s yesterday and talk about a difference a week can make! We saw the hb right away (124 bpm!) And the head, bum, and arm buds.  <3 I won't have results until Monday but I'm confident I'm measuring 7w2d. What a relief to see that hb!!!
  • Options
    queenklauqueenklau member
    edited May 2016
    Another successful u/s, measuring 9w1d, so a few days off from our last measurement, but strong HB and wiggling his/her arms. I am in love! So relieved. Next step NIPT.

edited to remove personal info
    ******TW******Siggy warning
    BFP1 04/24/2015 EDD Dec 2015 MMC 10W5d;
    BFP 2 09/25/2015 EDD June 2016 MMC 9wks; 
    BFP 3 03/22/2016 EDD Dec 6th 2016 

• Options
    @DiFazette wow!!! Congratulations! Now I'm all sorts of curious lol. I may make a call.  ;)
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Finally!!! Saw ob for the first time today and got my ultrasound! I was so nervous because we were TTC for 2 yrs for this last and 3rd baby of ours. But the heartbeat was strong, and even though baby is 8w4days, it's measuring at 9w3days on first try, then she said 9w0days. So it's very healthy! Even though measuring large, she kept my DD of Dec. 10. 

• Options
    Had our first ultrasound at 6 weeks and 4 days and we heard and saw the heartbeat! We're so excited :)

• Options
    Aww I can't wait to go for mine. The 19th we do our "Dating Ultra sound" But going by my LMP my EDD is 12/31/16 this is #4 for me :) 
    Lukus DOB 11/1/10, Kayla 5/23/13, Madison 4/27/15 EDD with #4 1/9/2017

• Options
    shoeflypieshoeflypie member
    edited May 2016
    Baby #3 likes to be upside down! Heart rate 158! Measuring a few days behind but not enough to change the due date. 

• Options
    So excited to see all these ultrasounds! Mine is only 2 weeks away now, very excited to see our LO :)
  • Options
    This is really getting me excited! 13 days until our first appointment!

Anniversary
    Visit The Nest 
    Fur Baby Momma 4/2/2010
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    My husband looked at me like I had 2 heads when the baby measured exactly what I thought. My cycles are long so instead of being 7w5d, I was actually 6w3d yesterday. 12/26 due date. 

Emma & Amelia <3
  • Options
    Ram15Ram15 member
  • Options
    7weeks, 0 days; EDD 12/21/16. Our little starfish. I have another u/s in 2 weeks. :)
    Type 1 Diabetic (high risk)

• Options
    @lburton314 , you may want to edit your pic for personal info
  • Options
    I had a 6 week scan last week because of spotting, they couldn't find a heartbeat but said the baby measures at 6 weeks which I guess is a good sign. I go back in about a week. I'm really worried and so anxious :(
  • Options
    lestieloveelestielovee member
    edited May 2016
    Here is from my ultrasound from friday. HB was at 160 and I measured closer to 9 weeks but my due date stayed at 12/13. My little gummy bear was jumping around and it was the most amazing thing I've ever seen.

• Options
    leksiLleksiL member
    Here is our little bean! He measured a week small, at 7 weeks, 3 days, but had a strong HB of 158! We are going in to have another check in two weeks to check on progression. Very happy <3 DH was so cute when he saw the HB it was the first time it seemed real to him. 
    Me: 38, DH: 36 
    Married Jan 2008 
    DD Baby Bells born Dec 2016 5 lbs, 12 oz, 18" <3 so in love <3
    Due with #2 Baby Arya EDD February 2020

• Options
    uromysuromys member
    Went last Wednesday for an ultrasound but my practice apparently has better things to spend money on then a new machine. Their machine has been broken for years, and though we could see bean wiggling away and that tiny heartbeat flickering, he couldn't measure how big the tiny nugget was or get a heartbeat count. I'm able to pick it up easily on a home Doppler so I know it's ticking away in there at about 162, but I'm no closer to a due date. Uterus feels 10-12 weeks. Doctor says baby only looks about 8. So insert panic, but I know with that teeny tiny yolk sac we saw and as large as it appears there is no way I'm only 8 weeks. So here's our newest nugget. Sorry it's an awful photo which is why I haven't shared sooner. 

DH & I are both 28    Together: 12 years    Married: 09/24/2011

BFP#1: January '12 - DD1 09/16/2012

Preterm labor 31 weeks. Monitored for Hellp and diagnosed with oligohydramnios July '12

BFP #2: 06/25 - EDD 03/05/15 MMC confirmed 8/1 - D&E 8/4 retained tissue discovered 8/20

BFP #3 11/24 - 12/15 Heartbeat detected - DD2 07/29/15