November 2015 Moms
Options

Weird things your baby does

2»

Re: Weird things your baby does

• Options
    While Landon is nursing he'll sometimes get a huge smile on his face while he's still eating, he's even laughed a couple times with my nipple still in his mouth. it's super cute!! He also loves sucking on his hand. 
  • Options
    Another thing DS does is he does a shiver after he poops or farts 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    DD loves fans too! She's starting to discover her thumb but ends up sucking in her fist. She also screams happily when she's being changed! But since birth she's always nurses and slept with her head resting on her fist like she's just chillin! I love it 
  • Options
    DD has recently begun intentionally reaching for and grasping objects. But suddenly she loves to grab her shirt/sleeper at the midline with her right hand if she doesn't have anything else to grab. She's always got a grip on herself. 
  • Options
    Ds just started staring at the corner of the room and smiling and laughing. Always the same corner. It's creepy hahah
  • Options
    My lo is a huge creeper. Whenever he's nursing with dh next to us he stares at him the whole time with this look like haha these are my boobs now. 
  • Options
    My son loves fans as well! It's so weird. He also love it when my hair goes over his head and arms. He will just coo and ga. And when I stop he glares at me until I do it again and then it's all smiles. 
  • Options
    rubirubi89rubirubi89 member
    edited April 2016
    This, i don't know what this is. But sometimes he stays like this for 20 seconds or so. 
  • Options
    @rubirubi89 Zeke does this all the time now, too!! It's especially helpful during diaper changes lol :lol: 

He's also currently obsessed with spatulas. They're his favorite toy. He even cuddled with one while watching tv haha 

• Options
    My son has gotten into the habit of fake coughing. Just two little tiny coughs when I'm trying to get him to latch. like "*cough cough* you're drowning me" then he smiles at me. 
    My little one fake coughs too! Usually it's when I try to BF him and he doesn't want it. 
    I think it's my fault though because once I was BFing him and I coughed and it scared him so much he cried hysterically. So I calmed him down and fake coughed to show him it wasn't scary. Now he uses the fake cough on me 
  • Options
    This, i don't know what this is. But sometimes he stays like this for 20 seconds or so. 
    Happy baby Pose! It's a precursor to crawling
  • Options
    Is anyone else's little one crawling backwards?  Bridget is on the move, but she can only go backwards.  She gets really frustrated with herself over it. 
    If there's something strange underneath the hood.  Who you gonna call?  Your Doctor.  If there's something weird and it don't look good.  Who you gonna call?  Your Doctor.  Immediately.  If it's new, painful, and possibly pregnancy related get your ass off the internet and call your doctor.  It's for your health and your child's. 

• Options
    Mine snaps my bra while she's breast feeding, she sometimes does it with such gusto that it actually really hurts. When I see her going for it I usually try to distract her with my hand to hold. 
  • Options
    Benjamin has started to get shy but mostly only when he sees himself in the mirror, it's really cute. Whenever he sees his reflection he smiles tucks his chin down and turns his face into my neck. I love it :)
  • Options
    LO keeps her arm in my cleavage, down my shirt whenever I am holding her. Not sure if her arm is just cold or it's a comfy little pocket for her. DS used to do this too.
  • Options
    LO keeps her arm in my cleavage, down my shirt whenever I am holding her. Not sure if her arm is just cold or it's a comfy little pocket for her. DS used to do this too.
    Grayson doed this. It is like he is marking his territory. "These are my boobs, nobody else can touch them"
  • Options
    You know how some toddlers breastfeed and fondle the other nipple with their hand? I always told myself I would not let that happen (it's weird to me!), but half the time my 5 mo does it! It must have somethin to do with activating the letdown or keeps their hands busy?
  • Options
    MoRay05MoRay05 member
    My LO loves to put his leg up and rest it on my chest while BF. 
  • Options
    DD farts when she's angry.  She'll be playing with her toys and get frustrated that she can't reach something, wail in frustration and fart at the same time.

She also likes grabbing her feet and looking at you, as though feet are a great discovery, like "Did you know I have feet?  Cause here they are!"

And out current obsession is anything crinkly/crunchy sounding.  We have plenty of crinkly toys, but she really loves chip bags.  She'll cry if you walk past a chip bag without letting her play with it first.
  • Options
    missphil said:
    You know how some toddlers breastfeed and fondle the other nipple with their hand? I always told myself I would not let that happen (it's weird to me!), but half the time my 5 mo does it! It must have somethin to do with activating the letdown or keeps their hands busy?
    Mine likes to put both her hands on my boob and squeeze, like she's milking me.  It's.... awkward.....
  • Options
    PocoHR said:
    Benjamin has started to get shy but mostly only when he sees himself in the mirror, it's really cute. Whenever he sees his reflection he smiles tucks his chin down and turns his face into my neck. I love it :)
    D'awwww.  My LO does this too, when people talk to her while I'm holding her.  She makes a happy squeal and nuzzles into my neck all bashful like.  It's the cutest thing.
  • Options
    We started Isabel on purees right after 4 months and she loves them. She gets really demanding if we take too long between bites and when the food is gone she's not satisfied until she is given the bowl and spoon to inspect. She likes to hold the bowl in her hands and lick it. I love taking photos of it because she looks like an adult slurping down the milk after a bowl of cereal.