November 2015 Moms
Options

Baby Wearers Unite!

124»

Re: Baby Wearers Unite!

• Options
    GoogleMD said:
    GoogleMD said:
    Has anyone used the bibetts website they have lots of wraps, wrap conversion ring slings and SSC. They even do layaway. :)
    I have not.  I've been on various BST sites and now have my two DISO's that convinced me to wrap coming to me this week.  I remember back in the beginning saying how I would never wrap because I was scared my child would fall out and I loved my SSC.  Rofl. 

Times have changed so much.  I've become a pretty experienced back wrapper and am working on becoming a Volunteer Babywearing Educator with my local BWI chapter.  Even experienced mamas can be proven completely wrong about what they like most with their kids. 

ETA:  Although now that I know this site exists, it's one more place to stalk for ISO's.  lol.

ETA 2:  Holy crap!  She has my ISO in a ring sling.  This is such a bad thing for my budget, but it's so pretty and perfect for spring/summer.  The Lenny Lamb Colors of . . . pattern is one of my favorites.  I love each colorway. 
    I knowni currently have 3 sitting in my cart deciding which one I love more haha
    I'm having trouble finding any love with ring slings though.  Bridget is a chunk and all the ones I've used are a bit diggy.  I think if I try another it will be a floating gathered shoulder.  I've only tried the eetsi and gathered shoulders so far. 
    Have you tried a maya wrap ring sling? We have berries, and absolutely love it. It has a padded shoulder and is very comfy for me and my chunky baby! 
    I have not tried the padded ring sling shoulders.  I've only used wrap conversions which are typically not padded.  I may give up on ring slings since I like woven wraps, mai tais (LL recently came out with wrap tais which are AMAZING!) and SSC's. 
    If there's something strange underneath the hood.  Who you gonna call?  Your Doctor.  If there's something weird and it don't look good.  Who you gonna call?  Your Doctor.  Immediately.  If it's new, painful, and possibly pregnancy related get your ass off the internet and call your doctor.  It's for your health and your child's. 

• Options
    GoogleMD said:
    GoogleMD said:
    Has anyone used the bibetts website they have lots of wraps, wrap conversion ring slings and SSC. They even do layaway. :)
    I have not.  I've been on various BST sites and now have my two DISO's that convinced me to wrap coming to me this week.  I remember back in the beginning saying how I would never wrap because I was scared my child would fall out and I loved my SSC.  Rofl. 

Times have changed so much.  I've become a pretty experienced back wrapper and am working on becoming a Volunteer Babywearing Educator with my local BWI chapter.  Even experienced mamas can be proven completely wrong about what they like most with their kids. 

ETA:  Although now that I know this site exists, it's one more place to stalk for ISO's.  lol.

ETA 2:  Holy crap!  She has my ISO in a ring sling.  This is such a bad thing for my budget, but it's so pretty and perfect for spring/summer.  The Lenny Lamb Colors of . . . pattern is one of my favorites.  I love each colorway. 
    I knowni currently have 3 sitting in my cart deciding which one I love more haha
    I'm having trouble finding any love with ring slings though.  Bridget is a chunk and all the ones I've used are a bit diggy.  I think if I try another it will be a floating gathered shoulder.  I've only tried the eetsi and gathered shoulders so far. 
    Have you tried a maya wrap ring sling? We have berries, and absolutely love it. It has a padded shoulder and is very comfy for me and my chunky baby! 
    I have not tried the padded ring sling shoulders.  I've only used wrap conversions which are typically not padded.  I may give up on ring slings since I like woven wraps, mai tais (LL recently came out with wrap tais which are AMAZING!) and SSC's. 
    The Tula is my go to, but the ring sling is good for quick ups! :) I need to try wrapping. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    GoogleMD said:
    GoogleMD said:

I saw the wrap tais and I am interested. Unfortunately the baby wearing club in my area does not have one to try. Maybe when i get my other "must haves" i will try it. 
  • Options
    VexedMommyVexedMommy member
    edited April 2016

A few of my wraps.  I need to crop pics badly and I tried to adjust the size, but TB is being a brat.  lol
    If there's something strange underneath the hood.  Who you gonna call?  Your Doctor.  If there's something weird and it don't look good.  Who you gonna call?  Your Doctor.  Immediately.  If it's new, painful, and possibly pregnancy related get your ass off the internet and call your doctor.  It's for your health and your child's.