Northern California Babies

OB at Mills Peninsula

Hi Ladies! I recently switched from Kaiser to Blue Cross and am now looking for an OB that would deliver at Mills. Any recommendations? Thanks in advance!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker

Re: OB at Mills Peninsula

• CecilTheBearCecilTheBear member
    edited March 2016
    @AdmiralKittyI'll be going to mills too!

I go here: https://www.maogsite.com/maog_site_9_12/About_The_Doctors.html

I think they all deliver at mills. Dr. Yu is good and I've heard good things about Dr. Burke and Dr. Beretta, all in the same office. 
  • Ahhhh just saw this - so crazy @CecilTheBear ! I'm actually seeing one of the Mills OBs so all my appts will all be at the hospital. I spent Thursday night in the ER there and it was SO NICE. We might be in some of the same pre-birth classes if you plan on doing them at the hospital?

• Loading the player...
  • Shoot- I just checked and our EDDs are 2 days apart. We'll probably both bet there for delivery at the same time! Such a small world!

• Hello! I delivered there 4 months ago! The facilities aremail nice. I saw the ob's aassociated with the hospital, so went to all my appts on the clinic side of the hospital. https://www.pamf.org/obgyn/burlingame/

I saw several different doctors and they were all good! 
  • I will be delivering there in (hopefully) a week or so. I also had a change of insurance and had to switch doctors late into my pregnancy. I have been seeing Dr. Marieta Angtuaco who has been wonderful so far. I have never felt rushed at any of my appointments, if anything, she likes to chat! But it depends on what you want your birth to be like, I suppose. She is kinda old school. She doesn't like it when laboring moms have lots of visitors before the baby becomes, because she says it makes for a more difficult labor when mom gets worn out from company. She also doesn't deliver tub/water births.  
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • My OB delivers at Mills. Pamela Singleton in Daly City. I've seen her as my obgyn since I was 15, and have never had any issues with her! 
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker